Sam was in a car accident Britney NOT with him.

heather

• Like 1

4 hours ago, heather said:

While Britney Spears is confidently taking on family members and haters, her BF's week is off to a rough start ... after getting into an accident near the singer's house.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Sam Asghari had what amounts to a fender bender Monday with a woman driving a Saturn about 10 minutes away from Britney's home in Thousand Oaks, CA.

It's unclear what exactly led to the crash, but we're told Sam's Jeep struck the other driver's car, there were no injuries and nobody was cited. You can see in the video we obtained police talking to Sam about it.

The driver of the Saturn appeared to be sitting in her backseat while cops spoke to Sam ... who drives a Jeep Rubicon.

2:44 PM PT -- Sam isn't mincing words about what happened in the accident, or who was at fault -- the guy just copped to it being his bad ... but he says there are more important things to remember in times like these.

Check out the video he just posted to social media, giving fans an update to his fender bender. He says it hasn't been more than a few weeks that he's had the whip that was involved, but more importantly ... he admits it was he who's to blame for the run-in.

Sam doesn't get into the nitty-gritty on the how, but he does provide this useful piece of info ... the other driver is OK, and he seems to be alright as well. Which, really, is the best news one could hope for after something like this. He also thinks this might've been a sign.

On that note, it appears Brit's BF is a bit superstitious ... perhaps stunningly so. He says putting an egg underneath your tire and rolling over it backwards prevents bad luck -- something he apparently gets set to do right before the video cuts out.

Never heard of that one before, but do what you gotta do, bud ... be safe out there!

https://www.tmz.com/2021/07/19/britney-spears-bf-sam-asghari-car-accident-fender-bender-newbury-park/

Glad he and the other party are ok! I can see team con using this as an excuse of why she can't drive alone with him now. But I love his positive energy, and I can see why Britney is so drawn to that.

This man 😍 But not TMZ turning this into a whole story lmao. They are pathetic. 

4 hours ago, heather said:

While Britney Spears is confidently taking on family members and haters, her BF's week is off to a rough start ... after getting into an accident near the singer's house.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Sam Asghari had what amounts to a fender bender Monday with a woman driving a Saturn about 10 minutes away from Britney's home in Thousand Oaks, CA.

It's unclear what exactly led to the crash, but we're told Sam's Jeep struck the other driver's car, there were no injuries and nobody was cited. You can see in the video we obtained police talking to Sam about it.

The driver of the Saturn appeared to be sitting in her backseat while cops spoke to Sam ... who drives a Jeep Rubicon.

2:44 PM PT -- Sam isn't mincing words about what happened in the accident, or who was at fault -- the guy just copped to it being his bad ... but he says there are more important things to remember in times like these.

Check out the video he just posted to social media, giving fans an update to his fender bender. He says it hasn't been more than a few weeks that he's had the whip that was involved, but more importantly ... he admits it was he who's to blame for the run-in.

Sam doesn't get into the nitty-gritty on the how, but he does provide this useful piece of info ... the other driver is OK, and he seems to be alright as well. Which, really, is the best news one could hope for after something like this. He also thinks this might've been a sign.

On that note, it appears Brit's BF is a bit superstitious ... perhaps stunningly so. He says putting an egg underneath your tire and rolling over it backwards prevents bad luck -- something he apparently gets set to do right before the video cuts out.

Never heard of that one before, but do what you gotta do, bud ... be safe out there!

https://www.tmz.com/2021/07/19/britney-spears-bf-sam-asghari-car-accident-fender-bender-newbury-park/

Glad he and the other party are ok! I can see team con using this as an excuse of why she can't drive alone with him now. But I love his positive energy, and I can see why Britney is so drawn to that.

8 hours ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

Team con not giving them exclusives about how Britney will die without the conservatorship!!!!!!!! anymore cause no one believes it anymore, I love to see it!

• Haha 1