Britney Calls Out Jamie Lynn (again) in New Dance IG Video (7/18/2021)

heather

10 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Damn, my girl just don’t want anyone getting a restful night of sleep anymore, lol, it’s def. clapping back at JL’s earlier post.

I would love to be a fly on the wall, lol

It's making me laugh because Jamie Lynn is too much of a narcissist to just shut her fucking mouth. She did a good job of that for 13 years, but now that she's being exposed she can't handle the loss of control over the narrative and it is pure JOY to see. Jamie Lynn deserves every piece of whatever is coming her way.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, heather said:

It's making me laugh because Jamie Lynn is too much of a narcissist to just shut her fucking mouth. She did a good job of that for 13 years, but now that she's being exposed she can't handle the loss of control over the narrative and it is pure JOY to see. Jamie Lynn deserves every piece of whatever is coming her way.

She sure can’t shut her mouth did u see that she messaged some supposed fan page that Britney is unwell and it’s gonna get worse before it gets better and how JL went to visit her and Brit wasn’t having it.

Now that little nugget of info should make it to Brit, I’d love to see the clap back to that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

She sure can’t shut her mouth did u see that she messaged some supposed fan page that Britney is unwell and it’s gonna get worse before it gets better and how JL went to visit her and Brit wasn’t having it.

Now that little nugget of info should make it to Brit, I’d love to see the clap back to that.

What's wild is people are calling out how Britney is in LA and JL's in Louisiana - so how exactly did she "go visit her"??? LOL she is SCRAMBLING 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

5 minutes ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

What's wild is people are calling out how Britney is in LA and JL's in Louisiana - so how exactly did she "go visit her"??? LOL she is SCRAMBLING 

YES. I didn't bother posting it here because it was such an obvious lie and attempt to change the narrative. "Britney is struggling" yeah she looked like she was really struggling lounging by her pool drafting that post calling your ass out, Jamie Lynn! 

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

I know, I saw that too, she just needs to give it up, she’s clearly not as savy as she thinks she is, she keeps getting caught, lol

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, heather said:

YES. I didn't bother posting it here because it was such an obvious lie and attempt to change the narrative. "Britney is struggling" yeah she looked like she was really struggling lounging by her pool drafting that post calling your ass out, Jamie Lynn! 

If this isn’t proof that this family is desperate to push a certain narrative, then I don’t know what is. But jokes on them cuz no ones buying it anymore.