New IG Posts (7/13/2021)

heather

Her boobs look massive in that maid outfit, lol, I don’t know what to make of that caption tho, it’s got sass, like I can see Britney saying it but at the same, ain’t it kind of in poor taste to make a joke out of her situation?? Like when free yeah, go ahead but right now esp. the night before an important court date. Idk.

31 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Her boobs look massive in that maid outfit, lol, I don’t know what to make of that caption tho, it’s got sass, like I can see Britney saying it but at the same, ain’t it kind of in poor taste to make a joke out of her situation?? Like when free yeah, go ahead but right now esp. the night before an important court date. Idk.

A lot of people use humor to process difficult situations. I also think back to her stating at least twice that she wasn't aware her testimony that day was going to be public, she had clearly written down everything she wanted to say, so the fact that her maids having self care while she wasn't allowed it was already out for the public to consume, a simple way to deal with that possible embarrassment and shame she could feel is to laugh it off. Same with using humor to deflect from stressful situations, like her important court hearing tomorrow. With all that said, the caption was changed.

28 minutes ago, heather said:

A lot of people use humor to process difficult situations. I also think back to her stating at least twice that she wasn't aware her testimony that day was going to be public, she had clearly written down everything she wanted to say, so the fact that her maids having self care while she wasn't allowed it was already out for the public to consume, a simple way to deal with that possible embarrassment and shame she could feel is to laugh it off. Same with using humor to deflect from stressful situations, like her important court hearing tomorrow. With all that said, the caption was changed.

I know, it’s just the last part of the caption could make her look like an entitled brat.  I saw they changed it tho. Like it’s ok to make light of the situation but don’t also say something that could make u look bad.

It seems like something that could make her look bad always seems to come out before a court date, it’s suspect to me.

33 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I know, it’s just the last part of the caption could make her look like an entitled brat.  I saw they changed it tho. Like it’s ok to make light of the situation but don’t also say something that could make u look bad.

It seems like something that could make her look bad always seems to come out before a court date, it’s suspect to me.

Anything can sound bad if you analyze it enough. While I wouldn't put it past team con to try and make her look bad before court, I also don't think a sassy Instagram caption, that has since been changed, is what they'd go for. They're more the type to give an "exclusive" to TMZ.

17 hours ago, heather said:

Anything can sound bad if you analyze it enough. While I wouldn't put it past team con to try and make her look bad before court, I also don't think a sassy Instagram caption, that has since been changed, is what they'd go for. They're more the type to give an "exclusive" to TMZ.

I personally see nothing wrong with the original caption but unfortunately cancel culture has taken over and people are being cancelled for the most stupid reasons and I love seeing all the support she’s getting from the gp and I don’t wanna see that go away cuz she needs all the support she can get. That’s why I was concerned cuz sadly these days all it takes is one person to be offended, than it just snowballs.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I personally see nothing wrong with the original caption but unfortunately cancel culture has taken over and people are being cancelled for the most stupid reasons and I love seeing all the support she’s getting from the gp and I don’t wanna see that go away cuz she needs all the support she can get. That’s why I was concerned cuz sadly these days all it takes is one person to be offended, than it just snowballs.

There will always be ignorant people that believe what they want to believe/don't want to bother educating themselves on the truth of the situation. Fortunately for Britney, there are too many people aware now, too much noise has been made, too many people support her now for team con to ever spin the narrative again.

• Like 1