Britney Spears' Conservator Accuses Jamie Spears of Using Over $2M of Singer's Funds to Defend Himself

Britney Spears' personal conservator, Jodi Montgomery, is slamming Jamie Spears for claiming that she won't allow him to communicate with his daughter or be involved in decisions related to her conservatorship.

In documents filed in Los Angeles court Friday by Montgomery's lawyer, Lauriann Wright, the conservator condemns Britney's father for attempting to blame Montgomery for the singer's alleged treatment under her conservatorship, which was revealed during Britney's explosive June 23 court hearing.

"It is ironic that Mr. Spears now wants the conservatorship to 'reflect her wishes,' since it is no secret that Ms. Spears has wished her father out of her life for years," she claims in the document.

Through her lawyer, Montgomery also alleges that Jamie has used "more than $2 million of his daughter's money" to defend himself in an attempt to remain conservator of her estate.

A representative for Jamie did not immediately respond to PEOPLE's request for comment about the allegations.

https://people.com/music/britney-spears-conservator-jodi-montgomery-accuses-jamie-using-singer-money/

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

"It is ironic that Mr. Spears now wants the conservatorship to 'reflect her wishes,' since it is no secret that Ms. Spears has wished her father out of her life for years," she claims in the document.

Tell them, Jodi!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, heather said:

Tell them, Jodi!

Like I know Britney called Jodi out, but it was definitely in a “hey watch it” kind of way so I knew when Jamie came for her it wasn’t going to go the way he thought. I’m sure Jodi has done some stuff, but nowhere near what he did so I hope they take each other out!

54 minutes ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

Like I know Britney called Jodi out, but it was definitely in a “hey watch it” kind of way so I knew when Jamie came for her it wasn’t going to go the way he thought. I’m sure Jodi has done some stuff, but nowhere near what he did so I hope they take each other out!

I feel like Jodi still can't be trusted for obvious reasons, but I think a lot of the issues Britney had with her regarding therapy aren't necessarily her fault. Jodi can only send her therapists Jamie approves of to pay, so Jamie is definitely still torturing Britney from the outside now. The judge is NOT gonna be happy with all the in fighting that's for sure!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

I'm here for this gif-eating-popcorn-38.gif.cbd4122f814d2d8e0ef808b822f39ed6.gif

• Like 1