Lynne's Lawyer File Petition to Allow Britney to Choose Her Own Lawyer

heather

6 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

That’s great, hopefully, it gets approved. But why don’t THEY just petition to terminate, enough with the pussyfooting.

Completely agree! I thought it was odd that after Britney's testimony they were more concerned with getting her a new lawyer before terminating, when it's clear Britney wants this terminated above all. It's such a stupid long process. I also saw that Britney plans on attending the next court hearing, which I'm really glad she is. She needs to go to them all and keep pressure until she's free. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, nicholel18 said:

I saw on LFB that Britney agreed to let Jodi stay for the time being. Not sure what I think about that. 

There's no way to prove those text messages came from Britney. However, it is likely she asked Jodi to stay-for now-until she's able to finally petition to end the whole thing. My guess would be to avoid having her dad come back, or a new conservator that she doesn't trust. This is why it's extremely important Britney attends court hearings so she can say, in her own words, what she wants. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

That’s great, hopefully, it gets approved. But why don’t THEY just petition to terminate, enough with the pussyfooting.

Trying to save face without pissing Jamie off. It's clear she's still afraid of or being intimidated by him. I'm not excusing how crappy she's been to her own daughter who pays for her (and everyone else's) lifestyle, but after that Farrow/Tolentino piece it's clear to me at least that she is weak and goes along with whatever he says as that's the least disruptive to her life. Forget Britney, right? lol

1 hour ago, heather said:

Completely agree! I thought it was odd that after Britney's testimony they were more concerned with getting her a new lawyer before terminating, when it's clear Britney wants this terminated above all. It's such a stupid long process. I also saw that Britney plans on attending the next court hearing, which I'm really glad she is. She needs to go to them all and keep pressure until she's free. 

Honestly, the only thing that would make sense to me regarding them being focused on Britney getting a new attorney is that Jamie’s side can fight the termination. We all know he will, so it be better for Britney to have an attorney that is actually gonna fight for her.

She needs to go to every court date, it’s vital.

40 minutes ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

Trying to save face without pissing Jamie off. It's clear she's still afraid of or being intimidated by him. I'm not excusing how crappy she's been to her own daughter who pays for her (and everyone else's) lifestyle, but after that Farrow/Tolentino piece it's clear to me at least that she is weak and goes along with whatever he says as that's the least disruptive to her life. Forget Britney, right? lol

That’s true, she even said she’s a deflector and I assumed that months ago, the fact that she was even afraid to be caught on the phone with Ronan, your right, it prolly is fear.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nicholel18 said:

I saw on LFB that Britney agreed to let Jodi stay for the time being. Not sure what I think about that. 

If these texts are real, it honestly shows maturity and competency on Britney’s end. It shows that she knows if Jodi steps down, Jamie could be brought back which would be worse for her OR they could find someone completely new who would have to familiarize themself with 13 years of documents which would drag shit out even longer.

Her asking Jodi to stay on, doesn’t mean she wants to keep the cship, we heard her loud and clear, she wants it over. But fans are blowing this way out of proportion, u need to look at the bigger picture, Jodi staying is what is better for Britney while fighting this.