TMZ: Ingham Resigns!

heather

7 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Figures there all turning this on her instead of manning up and taking responsibility!! What a bunch of cowards!!

She better get a say in who her new lawyer will be.

I don't even bother to comment on the obvious hit pieces coming straight from team con to try and discredit what Britney said. Even if she WAS excited to tour in 2018, she's allowed to change her mind. They aren't allowed to FORCE her to do what she doesn't want to do.

I think Loeb & Loeb might take over in the meantime until a new lawyer is chosen. Part of me wonders if Britney already has someone in mind.

1 hour ago, heather said:

I don't even bother to comment on the obvious hit pieces coming straight from team con to try and discredit what Britney said. Even if she WAS excited to tour in 2018, she's allowed to change her mind. They aren't allowed to FORCE her to do what she doesn't want to do.

I think Loeb & Loeb might take over in the meantime until a new lawyer is chosen. Part of me wonders if Britney already has someone in mind.

If she does, hopefully, it’s a shark cuz she’s gonna need it, she needs someone on par with Jamie’s side. I think it be great if she could reach out to Lisa Maccarley, she would most def. work FOR Britney and would most likely do it for free.

53 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

If she does, hopefully, it’s a shark cuz she’s gonna need it, she needs someone on par with Jamie’s side. I think it be great if she could reach out to Lisa Maccarley, she would most def. work FOR Britney and would most likely do it for free.

I go back and forth with Lisa because I think she's been a great advocate on Twitter, she still puts people in conservatorships.

35 minutes ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

This article is a fucking mess LMAO. Why the hell would Britney lie to the judge knowing that that's her only way out of this mess? And some of the stuff she went into detail on, there have been rumors lurking about for YEARS. Her father is ... something else.

RIGHT? Like, let's even assume everything they said is true and Britney "begged" via text message (how you gonna prove it was Britney texting you, Larry?) Britney is allowed to change her fucking mind and not want to tour. You making her sign an agreement (something she's not allowed to do, therefor whatever she signed would have been voided anyway) means you were FORCING HER TO TOUR AGAINST WHAT SHE WANTED. Team con is gonna try everything to disprove what Britney said, it's all smoke and mirrors.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

This article is a fucking mess LMAO. Why the hell would Britney lie to the judge knowing that that's her only way out of this mess? And some of the stuff she went into detail on, there have been rumors lurking about for YEARS. Her father is ... something else.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they just create a bunch of evidence just to disprove her, I hope she has her own evidence to present cuz her word prolly won’t be enough.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, heather said:

I go back and forth with Lisa because I think she's been a great advocate on Twitter, she still puts people in conservatorships.

RIGHT? Like, let's even assume everything they said is true and Britney "begged" via text message (how you gonna prove it was Britney texting you, Larry?) Britney is allowed to change her fucking mind and not want to tour. You making her sign an agreement (something she's not allowed to do, therefor whatever she signed would have been voided anyway) means you were FORCING HER TO TOUR AGAINST WHAT SHE WANTED. Team con is gonna try everything to disprove what Britney said, it's all smoke and mirrors.

This also makes me think of: were the rumors that she didn't really use her phone, true? I know there were photos circulating of her clearly holding phones, but then that Ronan Farrow/Jia Tolentino article made it seem like they keep phones away from her. If that's the case, then how the hell is she texting them this stuff? Like they wouldn't be discussing these things in person because she's a professional and details aren't worked out via text. Their details are inconsistent with non-TMZ reporting and Britney's own mouth.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

This also makes me think of: were the rumors that she didn't really use her phone, true? I know there were photos circulating of her clearly holding phones, but then that Ronan Farrow/Jia Tolentino article made it seem like they keep phones away from her. If that's the case, then how the hell is she texting them this stuff? Like they wouldn't be discussing these things in person because she's a professional and details aren't worked out via text. Their details are inconsistent with non-TMZ reporting and Britney's own mouth.

If all they have is supposed text messages, that's not proof, in ANY court but especially this case with the extenuating circumstances of mystery surrounding Britney's access to a phone. It's he said she said, only one $ide ha$ $omething to gain by lying. And that ain't Brit

• Like 1