The way Sam Lufti is trying to play the FB community

So I’m not saying he’s right or wrong here, but he has the Free Britney Twitter community fucking shook with his manipulation. I fucking hate him. 

https://twitter.com/samlutfi/status/1412222822638780418?s=21

Like why not show the whole interaction, sis. Is it because you’re still a manipulative lying asshole? But some on Twitter think he’s legit. The infighting amongst the community there is a fucking distracting mess. 

• Like 1

The way fans are rewriting history with Lutfi is truly disgusting and unnerving! THIS is what manipulative pieces of shit rely on to continue to prey on people! He is a liar and a fraud and the only reason he goes so hard against team con is because he got cut out of the conservatorship deal. After my own interaction with him, and him trying to manipulate me with deflection, I 100% believe he is NO good. 

I really hate the way everyone goes against LFB. Legit all they do is break down the legal shit so it's easier to understand and remind us Lutfi and Lou are garbage. Just because they didn't immediately jump on the everyone is against Britney bandwagon isn't a reason to continue hating them, when they continue to fight for what BRITNEY wants. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, heather said:

The way fans are rewriting history with Lutfi is truly disgusting and unnerving! THIS is what manipulative pieces of shit rely on to continue to prey on people! He is a liar and a fraud and the only reason he goes so hard against team con is because he got cut out of the conservatorship deal. After my own interaction with him, and him trying to manipulate me with deflection, I 100% believe he is NO good. 

I really hate the way everyone goes against LFB. Legit all they do is break down the legal shit so it's easier to understand and remind us Lutfi and Lou are garbage. Just because they didn't immediately jump on the everyone is against Britney bandwagon isn't a reason to continue hating them, when they continue to fight for what BRITNEY wants. 

Wait, I feel like I remember you posting about your interaction with him, but could you remind me again? And yeah, totally agree that he's lashing out because he didn't benefit in the way he thought he would lmao. Screw him.

21 minutes ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

Wait, I feel like I remember you posting about your interaction with him, but could you remind me again? And yeah, totally agree that he's lashing out because he didn't benefit in the way he thought he would lmao. Screw him.

I tried to go back in my post history to find the post but it only goes as far back as a year lol. From what I remember I tweeted something negative about Lutfi cause I was fed up of the praise and he DMd me immediately attempting to sway my opinion with lies and deflection. Here's some of it, because he kept doing the same- deflect, act like he was sooo great, and then blame everyone else but himself. 

2451CD21-59E9-4A91-9391-8D458470723A.png

CDD1417E-39F3-446C-B49B-CCE444038B3F.png

7B1FB614-717B-419C-B02A-8FC80290C6C8.png

5EC675B2-8508-4828-A7A9-F38564562916.png

1 hour ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

LMAO yes I remember this now! It's wild that he interacts with Britney fans on Twitter since most of us hate him, but I guess he is swaying some people, unfortunately.

RIGHT?! My twitter account isn't even popular because I rarely use it to tweet and just to keep up! He's obsessed with controlling the narrative and that's scary. Unfortunately a lot of fans are too naive and will believe anything that fills the conspiracy they cooked up in their mind. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I hate that fans are sucking up to him, he’s a bad guy, even if you removed Britney, his other history proves he’s a bad guy. 

As for LFB, the only thing I don’t like about them is that they live up Ingham’s asshole.

That's the wild part, they ignore his long history of trying to manipulate or take control of other Hollywood women. Britney isn't the only one.