Ronan Farrow Investigated the CONservatorship, This is What He Found!

heather

There's so much to unpack here, a lot of it we knew, a lot of it explains things deeper, a lot of it is heartbreaking and infuriating. I'm glad they mentioned Lou finally since she's missing from so many stories. One thing I thought was really interesting is that Britney reported herself as a victim of conservatorship abuse the day before her testimony, this alleges there's a current investigation! She really seems ready to continue to fight this and not give up. Now we know what those candids were about.  Again, FUCK Lynne and her "when this is over I want Britney to resent Jamie and not me" I didn't think I could hate her family anymore than I did after Britney's  testimony, but here we are. Also, whoever on the team that spoke about Britney blaming her "shortcomings" on them can go fuck themselves! There are no shortcomings! Only the desperate pleas of an abused woman to be free!

• Like 1

This just makes me hate her family and team even more than I already did, like throwing gas on an already raging fire.

The fact that she reported herself as a victim of cship is most def. interesting. I liked the parts with the housekeeper saying she would never harm her children. The family friend, her parts were eye opening too. Hearing she couldn’t afford a dinner bill when out with her colorist is just...I sure wouldn’t be able to afford that bill but Britney fucking Spears should.

There is some no so great stuff in there regarding Britney tho, I hope the drug use and her reaching out to Lutfi doesn’t flip the script for non-fan supporters, make them be like, oh maybe she does need this.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 2

42 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

This just makes me hate her family and team even more than I already did, like throwing gas on an already raging fire.

The fact that she reported herself as a victim of cship is most def. interesting. I liked the parts with the housekeeper saying she would never harm her children. The family friend, her parts were eye opening too. Hearing she couldn’t afford a dinner bill when out with her colorist is just...I sure wouldn’t be able to afford that bill but Britney fucking Spears should.

There is some no so great stuff in there regarding Britney tho, I hope the drug use and her reaching out to Lutfi doesn’t flip the script for non-fan supporters, make them be like, oh maybe she does need this.

Exactly, it makes Britney's claims that her family did nothing hurt even more, because they really did absolutely nothing from the very start. Even Lynne disgustingly telling her to "listen to daddy and they'll let you out" If I was Britney, I would never wanna hear the word "daddy" again!

In my opinion, she was making sure there was a record. Saving herself so they couldn't try to do anything to her after her testimony. The world is watching, there is an active investigation, and Britney documenting that she's a victim of abuse- they can't do anything to her now without harming themselves too.

Anyone who doesn't want to believe her will find a reason not to believe her, so I'm really not concerned with the opinions of those people. Especially if anyone thinks past, or even current, drug use is a reason for a conservatorship. Their ignorance isn't worth debating. And Lutfi is a known liar who is obsessed with Britney so what he has to say from 2008 onward is likely a lie.

32 minutes ago, heather said:

Exactly, it makes Britney's claims that her family did nothing hurt even more, because they really did absolutely nothing from the very start. Even Lynne disgustingly telling her to "listen to daddy and they'll let you out" If I was Britney, I would never wanna hear the word "daddy" again!

In my opinion, she was making sure there was a record. Saving herself so they couldn't try to do anything to her after her testimony. The world is watching, there is an active investigation, and Britney documenting that she's a victim of abuse- they can't do anything to her now without harming themselves too.

Anyone who doesn't want to believe her will find a reason not to believe her, so I'm really not concerned with the opinions of those people. Especially if anyone thinks past, or even current, drug use is a reason for a conservatorship. Their ignorance isn't worth debating. And Lutfi is a known liar who is obsessed with Britney so what he has to say from 2008 onward is likely a lie.

Filing that police report was very smart!! Jamie is a straight up psychopath!! This article proves what she said about her family is true.

How about that quote from the unnamed lawyer, when they wrote that this person was saying daddy a lot, I don’t know about you but I immediately knew who that was, lol, what I wanna know is does she call him that by choice or does Jamie make her??

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Filing that police report was very smart!! Jamie is a straight up psychopath!! This article proves what she said about her family is true.

How about that quote from the unnamed lawyer, when they wrote that this person was saying daddy a lot, I don’t know about you but I immediately knew who that was, lol, what I wanna know is does she call him that by choice or does Jamie make her??

Yup! I really think Britney surprised them with her testimony. They definitely weren't expecting the woman they broke down for 13 years to stand up for herself so fiercely.

Lol, without a doubt they're talking about dear ol Vivian! Ugh, knowing what we know about Jamie I would believe made her say it to feed his own disgusting ego. Plus, they probably think it makes him come across as just the caring father and not the manipulative abusive garbage heap he is.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, heather said:

Yup! I really think Britney surprised them with her testimony. They definitely weren't expecting the woman they broke down for 13 years to stand up for herself so fiercely.

Lol, without a doubt they're talking about dear ol Vivian! Ugh, knowing what we know about Jamie I would believe made her say it to feed his own disgusting ego. Plus, they probably think it makes him come across as just the caring father and not the manipulative abusive garbage heap he is.

Ingham didn’t even know what she was gonna say, she left them shook!!

Fortunately, most people aren’t falling for that act anymore.

• Like 1

After reading this piece, Lynn really disgusts me even more. When people were rooting for her because she liked a few Free Britney posts and made some offhand remarks about it, I was so confused. Like they're yelling at Sam Asghari to file a petition when her seemingly do-nothing mom is right there? I get her mom not being confrontational, but this isn't about her or confrontation - it's about saving her daughter. And I'm sure Jamie is gaslighting and being abusive to Lynn, too, but it's strange she sought his help when Britney had that slight breakdown in 2008. Why him???

Also, the costs of the lawyers and PR firms - made my fucking head spin. Ingham gets $500k/year???? $900k on Jamie's lawyers and PR crisis team???? What the fuuuuuuccckkkk

• Like 3

2 hours ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

After reading this piece, Lynn really disgusts me even more. When people were rooting for her because she liked a few Free Britney posts and made some offhand remarks about it, I was so confused. Like they're yelling at Sam Asghari to file a petition when her seemingly do-nothing mom is right there? I get her mom not being confrontational, but this isn't about her or confrontation - it's about saving her daughter. And I'm sure Jamie is gaslighting and being abusive to Lynn, too, but it's strange she sought his help when Britney had that slight breakdown in 2008. Why him???

Also, the costs of the lawyers and PR firms - made my fucking head spin. Ingham gets $500k/year???? $900k on Jamie's lawyers and PR crisis team???? What the fuuuuuuccckkkk

There are absolutely NO excuses for Lynne. NONE. It's been 11 days and she has "mixed feelings" ??? Yeah. Because she knows once Britney is free SHE will be cut off too! I hope Britney takes back Serenity from her trash family and they all have to go live in that trailer with Jamie where they belong! I don't care how Lynne was treated by Jamie in the past. Look at how Britney has been treated by her family AND Kevin- the only reason Britney has endured what she's endured is because of her love for her children. THAT'S a mother. Not whatever Lynne is. Not whatever Jamie Lynn is.

Meanwhile Britney gets 2k a week. OOOOOOOOKAY. Make that make sense.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, heather said:

There are absolutely NO excuses for Lynne. NONE. It's been 11 days and she has "mixed feelings" ??? Yeah. Because she knows once Britney is free SHE will be cut off too! I hope Britney takes back Serenity from her trash family and they all have to go live in that trailer with Jamie where they belong! I don't care how Lynne was treated by Jamie in the past. Look at how Britney has been treated by her family AND Kevin- the only reason Britney has endured what she's endured is because of her love for her children. THAT'S a mother. Not whatever Lynne is. Not whatever Jamie Lynn is.

Meanwhile Britney gets 2k a week. OOOOOOOOKAY. Make that make sense.

I must say that back in 2008 they all (family/team con) were everything, but not family and friends. Real family could save her and help her get children without c-shit, advise her for a while stay away from music and help her grow up as mother. Protect her from paparazzi, bad people and care the least about her money!

It's to me that they seen she has lots of money and they were scared for what she spend them and they got a plan to put her in c-ship for control her money and made from her "fool with dementia" who is not able to make own decisions and needs to have people for control her money. I knew this whole time that her family are fake snakes and she never needed c-shit. Every mother sometimes do wrong steps. They never gave to her a chance to live her life as mother and do everything she wants and i'm praying to god for set her free and see all these bitches in jail asap. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Bretyna Speransky said:

I must say that back in 2008 they all (family/team con) were everything, but not family and friends. Real family could save her and help her get children without c-shit, advise her for a while stay away from music and help her grow up as mother. Protect her from paparazzi, bad people and care the least about her money!

It's to me that they seen she has lots of money and they were scared for what she spend them and they got a plan to put her in c-ship for control her money and made from her "fool with dementia" who is not able to make own decisions and needs to have people for control her money. I knew this whole time that her family are fake snakes and she never needed c-shit. Every mother sometimes do wrong steps. They never gave to her a chance to live her life as mother and do everything she wants and i'm praying to god for set her free and see all these bitches in jail asap. 

Britney cut them out of her life back then for a reason. INCLUDING Lynne. They were scared they'd lose whatever little access they had left to her money, not her, and devised this plan for the conservatorship with the help of Lou Taylor. Lou was the brains of the operation, there isn't a single brain cell between any of the Spears' (Besides Britney). All they see is money and greed. There is no love there between Britney and her family. Sadly, I'm not sure there ever was. Britney was always their ticket out of poverty. At what cost?

As much as I would love to see them all get what's coming to them, at this point all I wish is for Britney's freedom and her happiness to live life the way she wants to. The way she's always deserved to.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1