Bessemer Petitions to Resign from Conservatorship!

heather

This seems bad, but it's actually really good! Bessemer states they were led to believe the conservatorship was voluntary, however, after Britney's testimony they conclude it's in Britney's best interest NOT to be a co conservator since she has clearly stated she wants the conservatorship terminated.

This looks promising for her case. Also, I guess they could be trying to do damage control and stepping aside from the shit-storm that's coming over the next few hearings. I can see a few heads rolling and they clearly don't want to be involved now that the media is all about it  :YEAKUHHUH:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, edurance said:

This looks promising for her case. Also, I guess they could be trying to do damage control and stepping aside from the shit-storm that's coming over the next few hearings. I can see a few heads rolling and they clearly don't want to be involved now that the media is all about it  :YEAKUHHUH:

Yup, I agree! Bessemer really didn't do anything in her case anyway, and they definitely don't want the bad press this would give them. But them clearly stating it would harm Britney to go against her wishes to terminate is VERY good for her case.

11 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Them saying they were lied to will def. not help Team CON and esp. won’t help Ingham but I hate that she’s still left stuck with these people.

I can’t help but wonder if Loeb & Loeb will bounce next??

They were hired to help fight Jamie, which looks like they'll finally need to start doing once Ingham gets off his ass and files termination papers. I also remember Ingham saying that Loeb & Loeb could help Britney with acquiring new counsel if that's what she wanted, which is one of the reasons I think termination hasn't been filed yet. Along with perhaps them needing Britney's signature and since she was in Maui (Sam posted a pic of them in his stories that looks like they're on a plane headed home) she wasn't able to provide that yet. 

2 hours ago, heather said:

They were hired to help fight Jamie, which looks like they'll finally need to start doing once Ingham gets off his ass and files termination papers. I also remember Ingham saying that Loeb & Loeb could help Britney with acquiring new counsel if that's what she wanted, which is one of the reasons I think termination hasn't been filed yet. Along with perhaps them needing Britney's signature and since she was in Maui (Sam posted a pic of them in his stories that looks like they're on a plane headed home) she wasn't able to provide that yet. 

I hope their goal is to actually help her.