Jamie Spears Says He Wasn't the One Making Britney's Life Miserable

heather

• Like 1

Don’t u just love how he’s acting like the first 11 years don’t exist, get real dude, you’re part of the problem.

Im glad they brought up the capacity too, it’s very important.

I’m actually surprised she didn’t mention the RO/altercation with Jamie during her testimony, like I get their minors but it could have been discussed in a vague way.

This is gonna get very dirty. 

Also did you by any chance see Free Britney LA’s post yesterday about speaking to someone who worked for TMZ, who confirmed it is Jamie selling the dirty stories about Britney?? Not surprised one bit if true and apparently that delusional Harvey Levin thinks HE helped save her life.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Don’t u just love how he’s acting like the first 11 years don’t exist, get real dude, you’re part of the problem.

Im glad they brought up the capacity too, it’s very important.

I’m actually surprised she didn’t mention the RO/altercation with Jamie during her testimony, like I get their minors but it could have been discussed in a vague way.

This is gonna get very dirty. 

Also did you by any chance see Free Britney LA’s post yesterday about speaking to someone who worked for TMZ, who confirmed it is Jamie selling the dirty stories about Britney?? Not surprised one bit if true and apparently that delusional Harvey Levin thinks HE helped save her life.

Deflect, deflect, deflect! He's trying to save face and throw Jodi and Ingham under the bus. Can't wait to see how they choose to respond too.

I feel like once Britney knew what she had to say was public, she likely didn't want to mention her children to keep their privacy. Plus, she was very focused on telling her story and the ways her father's torment has affected her.

Yup, saw that! We always suspected, it was nice for confirmation. Levin is a sleezeball ALWAYS has been. Nothing about his reporting, especially the speculation about medical information, helped saved her life. He and his fleet of paparazzi contributed to her mental torture.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, heather said:

Deflect, deflect, deflect! He's trying to save face and throw Jodi and Ingham under the bus. Can't wait to see how they choose to respond too.

I feel like once Britney knew what she had to say was public, she likely didn't want to mention her children to keep their privacy. Plus, she was very focused on telling her story and the ways her father's torment has affected her.

Yup, saw that! We always suspected, it was nice for confirmation. Levin is a sleezeball ALWAYS has been. Nothing about his reporting, especially the speculation about medical information, helped saved her life. He and his fleet of paparazzi contributed to her mental torture.

There’s court paperwork even saying that Jodi was approved by him when he “stepped down”, not only that according to Viv, Jamie and Brit spent time together during covid when she went home, they went on rides, he cooked for her, now he’s saying he hasn’t seen her, these people can’t keep up with their lies.

She should definitely sue Harvey Levin!!!

• Like 2