Britney Spears Files Legal Docs to End Conservatorship

heather

According to Britney Law Army, docs were filed just not downloadable yet, so it has to be real, maybe TMZ just jumped the gun with report.

The evaluation can def. throw a wrench in everything tho esp. if they use the same docs that were chosen by Team CON. I would demand completely independent doctors where Brit will partake in the choosing, that way it’s less likely for Team CON to buy them.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

According to Britney Law Army, docs were filed just not downloadable yet, so it has to be real, maybe TMZ just jumped the gun with report.

The evaluation can def. throw a wrench in everything tho esp. if they use the same docs that were chosen by Team CON. I would demand completely independent doctors where Brit will partake in the choosing, that way it’s less likely for Team CON to buy them.

Yeah, my speculation was they posted too soon and want to have a copy of the document to go with their article. Which, I don't know, they could have just updated it when it becomes available. Either way, I agree. If the evaluation is a must then I think the reason Britney signed off on the petition would be under the impression that the doctors would be of her own choosing. She made that crystal clear.

7 minutes ago, heather said:

Yeah, my speculation was they posted too soon and want to have a copy of the document to go with their article. Which, I don't know, they could have just updated it when it becomes available. Either way, I agree. If the evaluation is a must then I think the reason Britney signed off on the petition would be under the impression that the doctors would be of her own choosing. She made that crystal clear.

I didn’t think of that, she was most def. crystal clear. So maybe she will get a say.

1 minute ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I didn’t think of that, she was most def. crystal clear. So maybe she will get a say.

Plus, the last time she was evaluated was literally a month or so post mental health torture facility. No wonder she failed. She seems empowered and in a better place now. Perhaps Sam's been gassing her up that of course she'd pass (under the guise of having a say in the evaluator, etc) along with the public support that yes we hear and believe her, you know?

I was watching a video the other day from a lawyer breaking a lot of this shit down. She said that it's likely Ingham had informed Britney of her right to terminate whenever she'd like, but she was so traumatized it never sunk in. She stated she's worked with many trauma victims who say she never advised them this and that when she had, it was just the trauma brain that never let it get through. She also said it's possible Britney told him she wanted to terminate, and he told her okay but you have to have an evaluation, which as we know Britney would have said she didn't want, so Ingham never filed. Since he filed now, that's what led me to believe they had a discussion regarding an evaluation.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, heather said:

Plus, the last time she was evaluated was literally a month or so post mental health torture facility. No wonder she failed. She seems empowered and in a better place now. Perhaps Sam's been gassing her up that of course she'd pass (under the guise of having a say in the evaluator, etc) along with the public support that yes we hear and believe her, you know?

I was watching a video the other day from a lawyer breaking a lot of this shit down. She said that it's likely Ingham had informed Britney of her right to terminate whenever she'd like, but she was so traumatized it never sunk in. She stated she's worked with many trauma victims who say she never advised them this and that when she had, it was just the trauma brain that never let it get through. She also said it's possible Britney told him she wanted to terminate, and he told her okay but you have to have an evaluation, which as we know Britney would have said she didn't want, so Ingham never filed. Since he filed now, that's what led me to believe they had a discussion regarding an evaluation.

It def. makes sense that she’d fail after being involuntarily locked away in a hell hole. I think she’s def. in a better head space now esp. since she seems determined now. But we also don’t know what this test entails. Most human beings experience, good days, bad days, happy days, sadness, depression, anger, that’s just a normal part of life. So, do they expect her to be a perfect, Suzy sunshine 24/7, it’s possible that what their evaluating for is impossible to pass, u know what mean.

It’s possible it could be from trauma brain but my gut feels more like he just wasn’t truthful with a lot of shit.

5 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

It def. makes sense that she’d fail after being involuntarily locked away in a hell hole. I think she’s def. in a better head space now esp. since she seems determined now. But we also don’t know what this test entails. Most human beings experience, good days, bad days, happy days, sadness, depression, anger, that’s just a normal part of life. So, do they expect her to be a perfect, Suzy sunshine 24/7, it’s possible that what their evaluating for is impossible to pass, u know what mean.

It’s possible it could be from trauma brain but my gut feels more like he just wasn’t truthful with a lot of shit.

I definitely know what you mean, and really if they want you to fail you can fail. I think an evaluation, should one happen, should only be part of the bigger picture. A look at Britney's claims, a look at everything she's been able to do (work, take care of herself and others, etc) should also be taken into considerations.

Ingham is no lawyer of the year, and Britney said even though she had formed a relationship with him she still wanted a new one, so I'm not making excuses for him in the least bit. I was sharing the viewpoint from another lawyer in how their conversations could have went down. We know from leaked documents the previous judge even instructed Ingham not to tell Britney things so, it is what it is. Can't be changed now.

8 minutes ago, heather said:

I definitely know what you mean, and really if they want you to fail you can fail. I think an evaluation, should one happen, should only be part of the bigger picture. A look at Britney's claims, a look at everything she's been able to do (work, take care of herself and others, etc) should also be taken into considerations.

Ingham is no lawyer of the year, and Britney said even though she had formed a relationship with him she still wanted a new one, so I'm not making excuses for him in the least bit. I was sharing the viewpoint from another lawyer in how their conversations could have went down. We know from leaked documents the previous judge even instructed Ingham not to tell Britney things so, it is what it is. Can't be changed now.

It def. needs to be part of a bigger picture, everything needs to be investigated including her claims and they should def. take her work into consideration cuz the fact that she has been working and functioning this entire time proves she does not fit the criteria for a probate cship. I also think she should not have to pay for the evaluation, perhaps if others have to come out of their own pocket there might a little honesty.

Yeah, I know u were just sharing another viewpoint. I wish that persons viewpoint was the case, but sadly...u know.

• Like 1