Jamie Lynn Speaks!

heather

https://instagram.com/stories/jamielynnspears/2606187906410461233?utm_medium=copy_link

This woman is beyond hope! Those crocodile tears aren't fooling anyone, and neither is your assurance you love your sister and gain nothing from the conservatorship. IF she wants to end it? IF?? She was quite clear, many times, that she DOES want it ended. That's where your support should be as a sister! Not fake crying on Instagram trying to save your own image. 

• Mad 1

PATHETIC!!!! I can understand not wanting to say anything till Brit did, HOWEVER, this comes off as so passive aggressive and her trying to save her ass. Changing lawyers and wanting kids, is that really all she got from Brit’s over 20 minute heartbreaking testimony??? 

No calling out her father for drugging her sister against her will or allowing her to be shipped off to some abusive place cuz she didn’t wanna do a dance move. No calling him out for finding joy in her misery. If she thought this was gonna shut people up, well, think again.

And that fake ass tear wipe, this bitch will never be getting an Emmy, that’s all that proved, lol 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

PATHETIC!!!! I can understand not wanting to say anything till Brit did, HOWEVER, this comes off as so passive aggressive and her trying to save her ass. Changing lawyers and wanting kids, is that really all she got from Brit’s over 20 minute heartbreaking testimony??? 

No calling out her father for drugging her sister against her will or allowing her to be shipped off to some abusive place cuz she didn’t wanna do a dance move. No calling him out for finding joy in her misery. If she thought this was gonna shut people up, well, think again.

And that fake ass tear wipe, this bitch will never be getting an Emmy, that’s all that proved, lol 

Yuuuuup! If she loves Britney and cares about her happiness then why the hell is she so defensive? Why is she so hateful towards a "hashtag" that wants the same thing? Why is she talking when Britney explicitly said she doesn't like it? She brings up her career as if she would have had any of those opportunities if it wasn't for Britney! I've never trusted her whole leeching trash bag family, only recently started warming up to Lynne, which after Britney's testimony I'm back on the Lynne is a poor excuse of a mother train again. I choose to believe Britney. Her whole family let these horrific things happen to her and did nothing, nothing they say will change that. The least they can do is apologize, not say they love Britney - APOLOGIZE for being part of the problem. 

• Like 3

Jamie Lyn's fakeness reeks throughout that enite video. She just think this entire fanbase is dumb & stupid. We got those reccipts of her using Britney's money & yet she has the nerve to say she "supports her sister". If she truly loves her sister she would of helped Britney get out this abusive conservatorship from the beginning all those years ago!. If I was Britneys sister They've  would of had to bump me off to stop me from saving her from thses revolting people! 

• Like 5

37 minutes ago, IamAimee95 said:

Jamie Lyn's fakeness reeks throughout that enite video. She just think this entire fanbase is dumb & stupid. We got those reccipts of her using Britney's money & yet she has the nerve to say she "supports her sister". If she truly loves her sister she would of helped Britney get out this abusive conservatorship from the beginning all those years ago!. If I was Britneys sister They've  would of had to bump me off to stop me from saving her from thses revolting people! 

She came off very selfish, defensive, and I'd go as far as to say narcissistic. She was very me, me, me. When she said it doesn't affect her whether or not Britney is in a conservatorship, that was VERY telling to where she stands. She doesn't give a fuck about anything or anyone but herself. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, heather said:

She came off very selfish, defensive, and I'd go as far as to say narcissistic. She was very me, me, me. When she said it doesn't affect her whether or not Britney is in a conservatorship, that was VERY telling to where she stands. She doesn't give a fuck about anything or anyone but herself. 

She exposing herself through words & body language!. She doesn't give a sh*t about Britney! 😩. Let's not forget her scamming her own fanbase from "Zoey 101" trying make herself look like some sort "legend" returning getting tik tok stars to call her Queen!. The only real queen is Britney whose WORKED to put food and roof over their head because without Britney's "Baby One More Time" they'd be nowhere now and this is their sick thanks to Britney!. I hope disowns the lot them when she's free! 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, heather said:

I was going to call that out, too - "I have nothing to gain, it doesn't affect me either way." So wait your sister getting out from under this sick situation "doesn't affect" you either way???? What in the fuck

• Like 1

1 hour ago, heather said:

Yuuuuup! If she loves Britney and cares about her happiness then why the hell is she so defensive? Why is she so hateful towards a "hashtag" that wants the same thing? Why is she talking when Britney explicitly said she doesn't like it? She brings up her career as if she would have had any of those opportunities if it wasn't for Britney! I've never trusted her whole leeching trash bag family, only recently started warming up to Lynne, which after Britney's testimony I'm back on the Lynne is a poor excuse of a mother train again. I choose to believe Britney. Her whole family let these horrific things happen to her and did nothing, nothing they say will change that. The least they can do is apologize, not say they love Britney - APOLOGIZE for being part of the problem. 

She’s talking about her career like she’s Meryl Streep, like no bitch, u did two kids shows and are a supporting act on that Netflix show (but who knows for how much longer), I know I watched that show for Joanna Garcia, sure not JL, then she had a blip in the music world, I think K Fed’s music career lasted longer, lol.

She needs to realize she’d be working at Wal Mart, if it weren’t for her sister. What’s also sick is that she shows more love to that slithery snake Lou Taylor than she does own fucking sister!!

Yeah I was getting on Lynne’s side too but Brit said family and I’m believing her.

They’re all such fucking narcissists, I honestly, don’t ever expect them to apologize or own their part in it. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

She’s talking about her career like she’s Meryl Streep, like no bitch, u did two kids shows and are a supporting act on that Netflix show (but who knows for how much longer), I know I watched that show for Joanna Garcia, sure not JL, then she had a blip in the music world, I think K Fed’s music career lasted longer, lol.

She needs to realize she’d be working at Wal Mart, if it weren’t for her sister. What’s also sick is that she shows more love to that slithery snake Lou Taylor than she does own fucking sister!!

Yeah I was getting on Lynne’s side too but Brit said family and I’m believing her.

They’re all such fucking narcissists, I honestly, don’t ever expect them to apologize or own their part in it. 

falling.gif.d12fe6b473b1b737eaaa316c337115b2.gif

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

I was going to call that out, too - "I have nothing to gain, it doesn't affect me either way." So wait your sister getting out from under this sick situation "doesn't affect" you either way???? What in the fuck

She gonna see how much it affects her when her ass is cut off and out of Britney's life and Britney goes through with her wish to sue.

20 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I 100% think she only came out to save her Netflix show since there was that petition to get her kicked off. I thought it was stupid because petitions online don't do anything, and let the girl have one way to make money so she isn't taking as much from Britney, but now after this? I hope that little girl loses everything. I am dead at the Kfed comparison!

EXACTLY! Jamie Lynn acts like it was her talent that got her where she is and it's 100% thanks to BRITNEY she even had a chance at anything. I remember watching all those childhood videos of them, Britney's Diary episode in particular, Jamie Lynn always acted like a spoiled brat in comparison to Britney, and it soured me on her ever since.

If I was in their position and I believed I did everything I could to help Britney, after hearing her testimony my only response would have been an apology for not doing more. Not I love her, not I want her to be happy, I'd apologize for all the pain and trauma Britney suffered as a result of her not feeling like I had done enough to help. It boggles my fucking brain that strangers care more about Britney then her own goddamn family.

• Like 3