Britney’s demo version of ‘Tilt Ya Head Back’ leaked!

News

7 minutes ago, heather said:

Looooool!! Team con trying to distract fans. 

I hope the put a little more effort next time and leak something like... i don't know.... rebellion? lol

They are finished though. No matter what happens next, Britney will never work with them again. Team B as we know it is finally gone for good :likethat:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, edurance said:

I hope the put a little more effort next time and leak something like... i don't know.... rebellion? lol

They are finished though. No matter what happens next, Britney will never work with them again. Team B as we know it is finally gone for good :likethat:

The irony of them leaking rebellion would be interesting. On a side note though I think we've heard all that really exists of that song. Everyone that continues to work with Larry should be ashamed of themselves. Looking at you Miley. 

• Upvote 1

Maybe Xtina had it leaked as a way to acknowledge Brit without making a comment? Every time something leaks that's one less chance for the label to make a full profit off of it themselves so maybe if she did have it leak it was for that reason and to say she stands with Brit. Maybe it's a reach but I don't think Xtina wants to comment on this situation publicly because she gets some backlash from this fanbase each time she talks Britney but she could have done this to help and show support in a long distance way.