TMZ: Britney won’t ask judge to end conservatorship but she is done with dad!

News

’Close’ source and TMZ doesn’t make a reliable news but obviously Britney wants her dad to step aside. But this close source claiming that Britney has 99% freedom? Doubt it 👀

49d81393453e44b5b201346cd5e6614b_md.jpg?

View the full article

I believe this is closer to the truth than anything else. Yes, I do believe Britney has much more freedom than this "movement" lets on. I also believe she won't ask for the conserveratorship to be terminated JUST YET. Down the road, sure. But I think fans need to start coming to the realization that it's BRITNEY'S life and she's gonna live it however she wants. Isn't that the point? Britney's happiness? Despite the legalities and illegalities of the conservatorship, fans need to stop imposing their will onto Britney. They're being exactly like what they fight so hard against. Listen to Britney. Respect her wishes to live her life the way she wants to and butt the fuck out.

• Like 1