BRITNEY SPEARS SHE WON'T ASK JUDGE TO END CONSERVATORSHIP But She's Done With Dad

heather

https://www.tmz.com/2021/05/05/britney-spears-conservatorship-jamie-spears-judge/

I think that this is more close to the truth than anything else. While we all know there's no legal reason for this conservatorship, we need to respect and trust Britney's decisions about HER life! Everyone wants her to be this and that and no one stops to think about what BRITNEY wants! Let her live her life how she sees fit, even if it doesn't align with what YOU think is best! 

• Like 2

I believe she'll want to end it eventually, but taking one step at a time will definitely benefit her case. Trying to end the conservatorship for good now might be a bit more difficult than "just" removing Jamie, and making her case all about it could backfire, ending up with Jamie still in charge. I think she's been very well advised and her plan, whatever it is, will succeed in the long term.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, edurance said:

I believe she'll want to end it eventually, but taking one step at a time will definitely benefit her case. Trying to end the conservatorship for good now might be a bit more difficult than "just" removing Jamie, and making her case all about it could backfire, ending up with Jamie still in charge. I think she's been very well advised and her plan, whatever it is, will succeed in the long term.

Yup! It's quite clear that Britney and her legal team have a plan in place and they're executing it. And aside from the delays and push backs, everything Britney's side has been asking for thus far has been granted. It's a process, and Britney clearly knows this. I trust her decision making when it comes to her life and how she chooses to live it. My opinion, everyone else's opinion don't matter— only hers does.

• Like 1

All evidence says Britney hates the cship, I think she’s just taking baby steps and she’ll eventually petition to end it. Jamie is her first obstacle. I also think it’s been 13 years having to live this way, it would be smart to get her ducks in a row first, she’ll still need money managers, business managers, she needs to find ones that SHE wants and have them on standby, so that way she’s not just thrown to the wolves once she’s free. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

All evidence says Britney hates the cship, I think she’s just taking baby steps and she’ll eventually petition to end it. Jamie is her first obstacle. I also think it’s been 13 years having to live this way, it would be smart to get her ducks in a row first, she’ll still need money managers, business managers, she needs to find ones that SHE wants and have them on standby, so that way she’s not just thrown to the wolves once she’s free. 

Yup! It would be completely irresponsible to end the conservatorship without having a plan in place for how she'll handle life without it. She's got Bessemer now, getting Jamie out of the money side is step two. And in the meantime, Britney is finding her happiness again and that's what I will always support. 

2 hours ago, heather said:

Yup! It would be completely irresponsible to end the conservatorship without having a plan in place for how she'll handle life without it. She's got Bessemer now, getting Jamie out of the money side is step two. And in the meantime, Britney is finding her happiness again and that's what I will always support. 

Bessemer needs to be officially brought on first, apparently, there’s been issues and they’re not working on her case yet, first Ingham fucked up paperwork, then Jamie’s side didn’t sign some kind of paperwork, sometimes I feel like chimps would do a better a job, it’s ridiculous esp. for how much these people get paid.

• Like 1

On 5/5/2021 at 5:30 PM, heather said:

https://www.tmz.com/2021/05/05/britney-spears-conservatorship-jamie-spears-judge/

I think that this is more close to the truth than anything else. While we all know there's no legal reason for this conservatorship, we need to respect and trust Britney's decisions about HER life! Everyone wants her to be this and that and no one stops to think about what BRITNEY wants! Let her live her life how she sees fit, even if it doesn't align with what YOU think is best! 

Do what you believe is good! I will try to support you in everything, in my way! LY!