Britney Slams documentaries, media, paparazzi, and confirms she DOESN'T speak to Billy B in new IG post (5/3/2021)

heather

I must say I do feel like fans are more doom and gloom about her situation than she is, she’s trying to live her best life despite her situation and I honestly feel like that upsets fans. Like just stick to court stuff, there’s no need to psychoanalyze every aspect of her life to death, I’m sick of it, so I’m sure she is.

It’s to the point I’m even avoiding certain Twitter users cuz it’s nothing but the sad/bad shit and don’t even get me started on the ones who are literally speaking for her. I do feel people being informed about her situation helps but that can be done without dragging the past into it, everyone knows she shaved her fucking head, we don’t need the constant reminder, just stick with the court stuff.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I must say I do feel like fans are more doom and gloom about her situation than she is, she’s trying to live her best life despite her situation and I honestly feel like that upsets fans. Like just stick to court stuff, there’s no need to psychoanalyze every aspect of her life to death, I’m sick of it, so I’m sure she is.

It’s to the point I’m even avoiding certain Twitter users cuz it’s nothing but the sad/bad shit and don’t even get me started on the ones who are literally speaking for her. I do feel people being informed about her situation helps but that can be done without dragging the past into it, everyone knows she shaved her fucking head, we don’t need the constant reminder, just stick with the court stuff.

Completely agree! It's almost to the point where they WANT her to be this sad locked up prisoner unable to breathe without daddy's permission and that's not, nor has it ever been, the case. The only Twitter that I follow regarding all of this is the lawyersforbrit Twitter because they stick to the court documents and not the other speculative bullshit. Britney is clearly finding her happiness in the midst of a bad situation that she and only she can get herself out of. I don't understand why anyone would see a problem with that, but here we are.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, heather said:

Completely agree! It's almost to the point where they WANT her to be this sad locked up prisoner unable to breathe without daddy's permission and that's not, nor has it ever been, the case. The only Twitter that I follow regarding all of this is the lawyersforbrit Twitter because they stick to the court documents and not the other speculative bullshit. Britney is clearly finding her happiness in the midst of a bad situation that she and only she can get herself out of. I don't understand why anyone would see a problem with that, but here we are.

Yeah, they want her to be a prisoner.  Yes this movement is helping, it’s even being cited in these new California cship bills but not cuz of her Instagram or stupid shit like that, it’s about the courts violating her rights and the rights of countless other conservatees. Senators don’t care about her Instagram, lol, I def. feel a large portion of this movement has gone into full blown QAnon territory and I’m so over it.

• Like 2

It's pretty obvious she hates the media bringing her "troubled" days back everytime they talk about her. And she doesn't like being portrayed as a victim either, because I'm sure the way she's fighting and struggling for her well-being makes her feel like she's quite the opposite of a victim. But also, the level of harassment she endured from the press, which is inconceivable today, was a key element of how she grew up and I get it is important to remember that time for the audiences that don't know her story.

I haven't watched this last doc, but I find the way the first documentary analysed some aspects of her situation very interesting. Specially how the media was able to tear her appart just because she was a girl, like how they managed to destroy her image as a woman, as an artist and even as a mother for their own interests. The gender point of view is very clarifying, as her public scrutiny and all the decisions made upon her so-called "breakdown", had she been a man, would have been completely different.

I don't think she condemns the Free-Britney movement, but she is just fed up with the media milking her story all over again for money and all these random people from the past talking about her private life for 15 minutes of fame.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, edurance said:

It's pretty obvious she hates the media bringing her "troubled" days back everytime they talk about her. And she doesn't like being portrayed as a victim either, because I'm sure the way she's fighting and struggling for her well-being makes her feel like she's quite the opposite of a victim. But also, the level of harassment she endured from the press, which is inconceivable today, was a key element of how she grew up and I get it is important to remember that time for the audiences that don't know her story.

I haven't watched this last doc, but I find the way the first documentary analysed some aspects of her situation very interesting. Specially how the media was able to tear her appart just because she was a girl, like how they managed to destroy her image as a woman, as an artist and even as a mother for their own interests. The gender point of view is very clarifying, as her public scrutiny and all the decisions made upon her so-called "breakdown", had she been a man, would have been completely different.

I don't think she condemns the Free-Britney movement, but she is just fed up with the media milking her story all over again for money and all these random people from the past talking about her private life for 15 minutes of fame.

Bingo! Britney does NOT want to be pitied and portrayed as a victim and that's what all these documentaries are doing. When she called it hypocritical she was right on the money! I've said before how people keep talking about she was exploited while continuing to exploit her and her life! NONE of these documentaries talked to her personally and though they may have tried to reach out, a no answer IS an answer. Britney doesn't want this shit, she wants fan support not digging into her life- SUPPORT, and to live her life the happiest way she knows how. 

On 5/4/2021 at 12:47 AM, heather said:

It reminds me 8 of swords card in tarot 

Swords08.jpg