Updates About Today's Court Hearing.

heather

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well at least we got one thing today, Brit wanting to talk, I just hope it’s about something serious and not marriage and having babies like some fans are thinking.

Just out of curiosity, has anyone else noticed that ever since Viv was added back to Jamie’s team, Ingham has pretty much gone silent??

3 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Well at least we got one thing today, Brit wanting to talk, I just hope it’s about something serious and not marriage and having babies like some fans are thinking.

Just out of curiosity, has anyone else noticed that ever since Viv was added back to Jamie’s team, Ingham has pretty much gone silent??

This is why I don't pay attention to anything "fans" have to say regarding these matters anymore, they're absolutely beyond stupid and too consumed in their conspiracy theories to be in reality anymore.

He and Vivian seem to be communicating a lot together and resolving things that way.

21 minutes ago, heather said:

This is why I don't pay attention to anything "fans" have to say regarding these matters anymore, they're absolutely beyond stupid and too consumed in their conspiracy theories to be in reality anymore.

He and Vivian seem to be communicating a lot together and resolving things that way.

Considering all pending matters are regarding her estate and apparently what she wants to talk about has nothing to do with pending matters, maybe it has to do with personal cship.

I prefer the Ingham that was submitting scathing documents, at least that way u could see he was fighting, I don’t trust this secretive shit.

Just now, MonaLisa613 said:

Considering all pending matters are regarding her estate and apparently what she wants to talk about has nothing to do with pending matters, I’m hoping it’s regarding the personal cship, maybe try to get more personal freedoms while all this other bullshit drags out for god knows how many more years.

I prefer the Ingham that was submitting scathing documents, at least that way u could see he was fighting, I don’t trust this secretive shit.

I definitely think it will be about the personal conservatorship. I just can't fathom that Britney would ask about something so juvenile as marriage and/or children at this time. We know she likely wants more kids, I don't think she wants to ever get married again— but she's also not stupid. She's not going to have another child while in the middle of this mess to have it be used against her again.

I agree, it was fun to read his sassy responses and filings, but I also don't have too much of an issue with them meeting together. Judges actually prefer this so courts aren't bogged down with matters that could be handled between lawyers. I think the delays are obviously ridiculous at this point, but the ones brought up today are intended to save Britney's estate money, it's give and take.

22 minutes ago, heather said:

I definitely think it will be about the personal conservatorship. I just can't fathom that Britney would ask about something so juvenile as marriage and/or children at this time. We know she likely wants more kids, I don't think she wants to ever get married again— but she's also not stupid. She's not going to have another child while in the middle of this mess to have it be used against her again.

I agree, it was fun to read his sassy responses and filings, but I also don't have too much of an issue with them meeting together. Judges actually prefer this so courts aren't bogged down with matters that could be handled between lawyers. I think the delays are obviously ridiculous at this point, but the ones brought up today are intended to save Britney's estate money, it's give and take.

Yeah, as much as we know she wants more kids esp. a girl, like u said, she ain’t stupid, she knows better than to have one in this sitch, not just cuz of how it can be used against her but how can she have custody of a baby when she don’t even have custody of herself, it just wouldn’t make sense.

I don’t understand how any of it saves money tho, cuz they gonna charge her for today, the gonna charge her for whatever they do between now and July 14th, then charge her for the court appearance on July 14th. Every thing they do, including their constant delays costs her money. Judge Penny needs to grow some balls and take charge of her court room, cuz it sounds like the lawyers are running the show.

17 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Yeah, as much as we know she wants more kids esp. a girl, like u said, she ain’t stupid, she knows better than to have one in this sitch, not just cuz of how it can be used against her but how can she have custody of a baby when she don’t even have custody of herself, it just wouldn’t make sense.

I don’t understand how any of it saves money tho, cuz they gonna charge her for today, the gonna charge her for whatever they do between now and July 14th, then charge her for the court appearance on July 14th. Every thing they do, including their constant delays costs her money. Judge Penny needs to grow some balls and take charge of her court room, cuz it sounds like the lawyers are running the show.

The only fees that were granted today were Jodi's. Everything else is still to be determined after they figure out the accounting, which they're still working on apparently. Sam and Vivian meeting together cuts the cost of discovery, aka Sam would have to file with the court to see xyz accounting, instead he's going straight to Vivian. And, as we can see, already resolved part of the issues. The discovery is what costs Britney's estate, not the meet and confer.

34 minutes ago, heather said:

The only fees that were granted today were Jodi's. Everything else is still to be determined after they figure out the accounting, which they're still working on apparently. Sam and Vivian meeting together cuts the cost of discovery, aka Sam would have to file with the court to see xyz accounting, instead he's going straight to Vivian. And, as we can see, already resolved part of the issues. The discovery is what costs Britney's estate, not the meet and confer.

So they don’t charge anything for the meet and confer or is it just cheaper??  If it’s cheaper tho  free would be better, then yeah that makes sense.

2 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

So they don’t charge anything for the meet and confer or is it just cheaper??  If it’s cheaper tho  free would be better, then yeah that makes sense.

As far as I'm aware meet and confer is part of the legal fees Sam would already get. Essentially it's him doing his job, the discovery costs more because they have to go to court for it.