Britney Attended a Wedding with Sam! (4/24/2021)

heather

10 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

She looks incredible and it’s great to see her happy and having fun, she seems so comfortable too, I’m guessing it’s cuz people don’t seem phased that Britney Spears is there and if they are, they ain’t showing it, I believe she prefers that.

Agreed. And judging by the caption, these people already know her and are friendly with her. It's nice to see she has a whole private life and private friends where they treat her as they would any other person. 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, edurance said:

I'm glad they are having a good time around family and friends. Against all odds, Sam is turning out to be a really nice guy for her :clap:

I think fans are so used to seeing her date users and losers that Sam is unfairly judged. I think he loves her and he's ambitious with career goals of his own. She's never dated a man like that since Justin. 

1 hour ago, heather said:

I think fans are so used to seeing her date users and losers that Sam is unfairly judged. I think he loves her and he's ambitious with career goals of his own. She's never dated a man like that since Justin. 

I agree, I don’t know how some fans think he’s another Kevin, Sam was doing his own thing before Britney, with the fitness stuff and a lil acting and he’s still doing his own thing, sure being with Britney has gotten him more exposure but that’s to be expected with ANY guy she’s with, after all, she’s Britney fucking Spears. Sam is her longest relationship, that’s gotta count for something.

Although, I did notice some hater fans did kinda flip the script when Sam came out against Jamie.

• Like 1