New IG Post (4/16/2021) Britney ONCE AGAIN Tells Us She's FINE!

heather

She's obviously not being held captive and being tortured or whatever. We obviously know there are a lot of restrictions in her life but it's not like she can't ask to go on vacation or to the store if she wants to. I feel like the crazy conspiracy theories discredit the #FreeBritney movement because there's already so much factual information on the shady conservatorship and it's dealings that there doesn't need to be these outrageous theories driving people away from the truth of the movement.

• Like 1

On 4/21/2021 at 5:54 PM, Lascivious said:

She's obviously not being held captive and being tortured or whatever. We obviously know there are a lot of restrictions in her life but it's not like she can't ask to go on vacation or to the store if she wants to. I feel like the crazy conspiracy theories discredit the #FreeBritney movement because there's already so much factual information on the shady conservatorship and it's dealings that there doesn't need to be these outrageous theories driving people away from the truth of the movement.

IMHO she WAS NOT okay before but now that she said she is, "SHE IS" okay.

9 hours ago, Bretyna Speransky said:

IMHO she WAS NOT okay before but now that she said she is, "SHE IS" okay.

Lol what did I say? Even if she gets on video and says she's okay you won't believe her! Putting she is in quotes means you don't believe it's her!