New IG Posts (3/30/2021)

heather

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNDo2TJA1ms/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CND5B1RArtK/

The caption on the second video is very important. Britney speaks about media scrutiny and that she didn't watch the documentary because she didn't like the light it put her in. I think this is in regards to how the media treated her her whole career. Britney's stated many times she doesn't want pity from people, and that's another thing that came from the doc. With the out pour of love and support for her, came a lot of pity about her life/situation. Both captions read very Britney like to me.

I think that post is awfully convenient timing just an hour or so after the documents detailing the 2 million+ robbery by team CON came out. Why would Fe take part in something that would upset or embarrass Britney?? Why would Sam speak out right after the doc?? That doc supported Britney, why would that upset her?? You know who it didn’t shine a good light on, team CON.

This post is just a distraction from team CON and it’s clearly working since media is focusing on this and not them robbing her blind.

Plus why is it when Sam posts stuff with/of Britney, it’s always in a flattering light but hers not always?? 

Plus if she don’t like being pitied or seen as a victim, why would she write a post that just pities her and makes her seem like a victim??

Sorry, I just think her Instagram should not be taken as gospel when we know for a fact that people who benefit from the CON are also in control of it.

Plus that doc came out like 2 moths ago, talk of it was dying down, why comment on it now???? DISTRACTION!! You can believe it was her if u want but I ain’t buying it, how about a video of her saying this out of her own mouth and that’s it, no caption, just video of her speaking, then I’d be more inclined to buy it.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I think that post is awfully convenient timing just an hour or so after the documents detailing the 2 million+ robbery by team CON came out. Why would Fe take part in something that would upset or embarrass Britney?? Why would Sam speak out right after the doc?? That doc supported Britney, why would that upset her?? You know who it didn’t shine a good light on, team CON.

This post is just a distraction from team CON and it’s clearly working since media is focusing on this and not them robbing her blind.

Plus why is it when Sam posts stuff with/of Britney, it’s always in a flattering light but hers not always?? 

Plus if she don’t like being pitied or seen as a victim, why would she write a post that just pities her and makes her seem like a victim??

Sorry, I just think her Instagram should not be taken as gospel when we know for a fact that people who benefit from the CON are also in control of it.

Plus that doc came out like 2 moths ago, talk of it was dying down, why comment on it now???? DISTRACTION!! You can believe it was her if u want but I ain’t buying it, how about a video of her saying this out of her own mouth and that’s it, no caption, just video of her speaking, then I’d be more inclined to buy it.

Yeah, we're gonna have to agree to disagree here. People are in too deep with their conspiracies. Britney can't win for trying! If she said this from her mouth there would be the "she's reading off a script, it's what they told her to say, she doesn't really mean it!" nonsense. Just like when she came out with the "I'm fine, I'm the happiest I've ever been" video and no one believed her!

90% of the takeaway from the documentary was about the media and how awfully they treated Britney. Everyone who spoke out about it since focused on that aspect of the doc and ignored the conservatorship part besides to say her dad sucks. Despite Fe being on the doc, it was NOT authorized by Britney. She had NO SAY in what they put out there, and do I blame her for feeling embarrassed by it? HELL NO. People are digging into Britney's life to make a buck off her name under the guise of activism and concern. There's no REAL concern for Britney or her feelings if you're going to invalidate them because of "timing" and whatever other bullshit excuse you want to use because it doesn't fit the narrative of a prisoner unhappy Britney. The documentary exploited Britney and her situation, and every documentary that comes out now that is not authorized by Britney is doing the same. Regardless of the light it puts her in. And no, talk of the doc was NOT dying down, every day new celebs were coming out saying they watched/didn't watch it and in fact they're planning on making more! And while I'm glad that it made people take a second look at the way women are judged in the media, I have to think about how terrible it must have made Britney feel to see those moments in her life and relive the embarrassment the media caused her talking about her body, her virginity, her mental health, etc. It 100% made people feel sorry for Britney and what she went through and that's pity. What Britney has expressed she does NOT want.

There was nothing "pity me" in that caption, quite the opposite. It was very "STOP pitying me, STOP talking shit about me, I AM FINE, I AM HAPPY, I AM OK" people are being gaslit to hell and back to believe Britney isn't ok and it's quite frankly, really frustrating to see daily. What on her Instagram is in a negative light? What about a woman dancing, because that's what she loves to do, is so negative? What's so wrong with posting a million photos of the same photoshoot because she liked them all and wants to share them is SOOOOOO harmful to Britney and her character? Explain that! What has Sam posted that's so much different than what Britney posts? Did you see the video of them playing tennis? Did you go on to see everyone commenting about her "high voice" and that it was "weird"?"

No one can ever take anything this woman says at face value. There always has to be an over analyzation of every tiny detail to paint the narrative the way they want you to see it, rather than to just LOOK and see something for what it is.

• Like 1

Maybe she should try and watch the whole doc, and not some bits that are probably out of context, before thinking they portrayed her as a dumb, crazy or unbalanced person. Quite the opposite... she was portrayed as a hard worker, a perfectionist and a sweetheart. She probably didn't like the media remembering 2006-2007 and maybe that's what she saw or was told about, but that's inevitable given what the documentary is about.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, edurance said:

Maybe she should try and watch the whole doc, and not some bits that are probably out of context, before thinking they portrayed her as a dumb, crazy or unbalanced person. Quite the opposite... she was portrayed as a hard worker, a perfectionist and a sweetheart. She probably didn't like the media remembering 2006-2007 and maybe that's what she saw or was told about, but that's inevitable given what the documentary is about.

Agreed! From her caption it was clear she saw only the parts where the media were scrutinizing her and it obviously made her feel some kind of way. Can't imagine what that was like to not only have to live through those moments, but then to see them again and in a documentary that was not authorized by her! Also, I'm surprised she watched any of it at all, if I was her I wouldn't have watched it period. Despite whatever intentions the makers claim they had, they still produced something without her consent AND made money from it. Not good.

2 hours ago, heather said:

Yeah, we're gonna have to agree to disagree here. People are in too deep with their conspiracies. Britney can't win for trying! If she said this from her mouth there would be the "she's reading off a script, it's what they told her to say, she doesn't really mean it!" nonsense. Just like when she came out with the "I'm fine, I'm the happiest I've ever been" video and no one believed her!

90% of the takeaway from the documentary was about the media and how awfully they treated Britney. Everyone who spoke out about it since focused on that aspect of the doc and ignored the conservatorship part besides to say her dad sucks. Despite Fe being on the doc, it was NOT authorized by Britney. She had NO SAY in what they put out there, and do I blame her for feeling embarrassed by it? HELL NO. People are digging into Britney's life to make a buck off her name under the guise of activism and concern. There's no REAL concern for Britney or her feelings if you're going to invalidate them because of "timing" and whatever other bullshit excuse you want to use because it doesn't fit the narrative of a prisoner unhappy Britney. The documentary exploited Britney and her situation, and every documentary that comes out now that is not authorized by Britney is doing the same. Regardless of the light it puts her in. And no, talk of the doc was NOT dying down, every day new celebs were coming out saying they watched/didn't watch it and in fact they're planning on making more! And while I'm glad that it made people take a second look at the way women are judged in the media, I have to think about how terrible it must have made Britney feel to see those moments in her life and relive the embarrassment the media caused her talking about her body, her virginity, her mental health, etc. It 100% made people feel sorry for Britney and what she went through and that's pity. What Britney has expressed she does NOT want.

There was nothing "pity me" in that caption, quite the opposite. It was very "STOP pitying me, STOP talking shit about me, I AM FINE, I AM HAPPY, I AM OK" people are being gaslit to hell and back to believe Britney isn't ok and it's quite frankly, really frustrating to see daily. What on her Instagram is in a negative light? What about a woman dancing, because that's what she loves to do, is so negative? What's so wrong with posting a million photos of the same photoshoot because she liked them all and wants to share them is SOOOOOO harmful to Britney and her character? Explain that! What has Sam posted that's so much different than what Britney posts? Did you see the video of them playing tennis? Did you go on to see everyone commenting about her "high voice" and that it was "weird"?"

No one can ever take anything this woman says at face value. There always has to be an over analyzation of every tiny detail to paint the narrative the way they want you to see it, rather than to just LOOK and see something for what it is.

Idk, it just all comes back to that fraud conservatorship for me and the control that comes with it, it just makes it hard to believe anything.

Can u honestly say that u 100%, with out a shadow of a doubt trust everything and anything that happens in her world?? You’ve never once questioned anything??

24 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Idk, it just all comes back to that fraud conservatorship for me and the control that comes with it, it just makes it hard to believe anything.

Can u honestly say that u 100%, with out a shadow of a doubt trust everything and anything that happens in her world?? You’ve never once questioned anything??

Of course I have questioned it. I've stated several times it's very easy to tell when it's Britney posting something and when it's not. That caption and the one previously were both very Britney to me. Just because it happened to be posted at a time where shady conservatorship documents were leaked doesn't mean it's a big conspiracy to cover up shit. Because guess what? People are STILL talking about the money, the conservatorship, AND her "weird" posts on Instagram. It didn't distract anything except to further the "Britney's so weird and unstable and we must help her!!!!!!!!" narrative. Which fans are promoting by invalidating Britney's feelings and that just maybe she DIDN'T watch nor like the documentary or the spotlight being on her life in that way. Instead they run with "it's not her posting" because if it was her posting that doesn't fit their narrative of Britney loving everything about freebritney and everything the fans have "done for her" (I HATE this take, fans take way too much credit for this shit). Because, like I said before, no one can just take the things Britney says at face value without attaching some weird ass conspiracy around it. You'd think if they were trying to distract something, they'd have her come out with another "I'm fine, all is well" video. Not a video of her dancing, which she LOVES TO DO, and speaking her mind via caption.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, heather said:

Of course I have questioned it. I've stated several times it's very easy to tell when it's Britney posting something and when it's not. That caption and the one previously were both very Britney to me. Just because it happened to be posted at a time where shady conservatorship documents were leaked doesn't mean it's a big conspiracy to cover up shit. Because guess what? People are STILL talking about the money, the conservatorship, AND her "weird" posts on Instagram. It didn't distract anything except to further the "Britney's so weird and unstable and we must help her!!!!!!!!" narrative. Which fans are promoting by invalidating Britney's feelings and that just maybe she DIDN'T watch nor like the documentary or the spotlight being on her life in that way. Instead they run with "it's not her posting" because if it was her posting that doesn't fit their narrative of Britney loving everything about freebritney and everything the fans have "done for her" (I HATE this take, fans take way too much credit for this shit). Because, like I said before, no one can just take the things Britney says at face value without attaching some weird ass conspiracy around it. You'd think if they were trying to distract something, they'd have her come out with another "I'm fine, all is well" video. Not a video of her dancing, which she LOVES TO DO, and speaking her mind via caption.

It’s just all so stressful, all of it, like why can’t Jamie do the right thing and just step down, it’s the one thing we know for sure that Britney wants, I know it won’t be enough for all fans but it would be enough for me and if full dissolution comes after, even better. The Instagram wouldn’t bother me so much if they would just disable the fucking comments already, while I question the captions, the content is all Britney and there’s nothing wrong with the pics/videos but it breaks my heart to see all these people in the comments questioning her sanity or saying she’s on meth and other mean stuff.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

It’s just all so stressful, all of it, like why can’t Jamie do the right thing and just step down, it’s the one thing we know for sure that Britney wants, I know it won’t be enough for all fans but it would be enough for me and if full dissolution comes after, even better. The Instagram wouldn’t bother me so much if they would just disable the fucking comments already, while I question the captions, the content is all Britney and there’s nothing wrong with the pics/videos but it breaks my heart to see all these people in the comments questioning her sanity or saying she’s on meth and other mean stuff.

Completely agree! And those comments aren't from real concern in my opinion, it's just people wanting attention and likes to their comments. Because that's what the internet is these days, people wanting clout and attention and asking if she's okay, saying somethings not right, telling her to wear whatever bullshit colors- it's all part of people wanting attention to their comments. I also believe Jamie needs to just go. Britney has made it extremely clear she wants nothing to do with him, he needs to be the great father he claims he is and respect Britney's wishes. 

15 minutes ago, heather said:

Completely agree! And those comments aren't from real concern in my opinion, it's just people wanting attention and likes to their comments. Because that's what the internet is these days, people wanting clout and attention and asking if she's okay, saying somethings not right, telling her to wear whatever bullshit colors- it's all part of people wanting attention to their comments. I also believe Jamie needs to just go. Britney has made it extremely clear she wants nothing to do with him, he needs to be the great father he claims he is and respect Britney's wishes. 

Oh it’s all fake concern mixed in with some people who are just natural douchebags and the fact that the media has actually taken that “concern” and wrote stories about it and saying it’s from fans makes me livid.

Who is actually coming up with her captions will always be a mystery but the comment section is one area where no one can deny that her people are hurting/sabotaging her, comments like that on TMZ is one thing but allowing that bullshit at her own front door is unacceptable!!

• Like 1

On 3/31/2021 at 8:57 PM, heather said:

Which fans are promoting by invalidating Britney's feelings and that just maybe she DIDN'T watch nor like the documentary or the spotlight being on her life in that way.

This a 100%. There's something special about seeing a bunch of men decide how a woman feels in 2021. They go out of their way to invalidate her in every possible way when something doesn't fit their narrative. I've honestly lost all faith in the "movement".

It isn't said enough. I really appreciate your takes on the forum, @heather.

• Awesome 1

10 minutes ago, Aleks said:

This a 100%. There's something special about seeing a bunch of men decide how a woman feels in 2021. They go out of their way to invalidate her in every possible way when something doesn't fit their narrative. I've honestly lost all faith in the "movement".

It isn't said enough. I really appreciate your takes on the forum, @heather.

Yes, that's exactly my take! Everyone wants to bitch and moan that the conservatorship silences her, yet when she says something that they don't like and doesn't fit their narrative, they want to silence her too! Could Britney have not written that caption? Sure. But, everything I've ever known about Britney leads me to believe she 100% DID write it.

And thank you! Sometimes I feel like one of the few who are able to weed through the bullshit distractions and just take things for the way they are. Not everything needs to have a big conspiracy overreaction. Sometimes the simplest answer is correct. It's not always so deep.

I have now officially decided I’m done with the Instagram, by that I mean, I’m only believing court documents from now on, it’s the only way we know truth. Thanks to court documents we know she welcomes and appreciates fan support, we know she’s scared of her father and wants him gone.

I’ll still look at the Instagram content cuz I do enjoy it but the only discussions I’m having about it going forward is superficial, she looks good, that was funny, that’s it, I’m done wasting energy on a topic that at the end of the day is an assumption, none of us can prove if it is her or isn’t her, it’s not worth the stress anymore.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, heather said:

Yes, that's exactly my take! Everyone wants to bitch and moan that the conservatorship silences her, yet when she says something that they don't like and doesn't fit their narrative, they want to silence her too! Could Britney have not written that caption? Sure. But, everything I've ever known about Britney leads me to believe she 100% DID write it.

And thank you! Sometimes I feel like one of the few who are able to weed through the bullshit distractions and just take things for the way they are. Not everything needs to have a big conspiracy overreaction. Sometimes the simplest answer is correct. It's not always so deep.

I totally agree, but it's probably easier to sell FreeBritney-merch when there's a scary conspiracy going on. I don't doubt for a second that many of the bigger FreeBritney-accounts are in it for the money and popularity they gain. I'm seriously considering blacklisting the word "Britney" from Twitter. It's getting exhausting to see all the crazy conspiracy theories.

Again, I'm so grateful for your thought-out posts.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Aleks said:

I totally agree, but it's probably easier to sell FreeBritney-merch when there's a scary conspiracy going on. I don't doubt for a second that many of the bigger FreeBritney-accounts are in it for the money and popularity they gain. I'm seriously considering blacklisting the word "Britney" from Twitter. It's getting exhausting to see all the crazy conspiracy theories.

Again, I'm so grateful for your thought-out posts.

Spot on! I remember back in January when the "leaders" of the freebritney movement went on to dox the lawyersforbritney account and accuse them of being Team Con just because they didn't follow along with the narratives the "leaders" try to tell. It's absolutely ridiculous at this point and a lot of them are definitely in it for the notoriety and, like you said, money they make off merch and shit. Just. Like. Team. Con. Using Britney for profit! But it's okay because they are Britney's voice!!!!! Meanwhile silencing her voice when it doesn't fit with what they think should be the story. It's all just bullshit at this point, and like @MonaLisa613 said, it's best to stick with what's filed in court and keep our emotions out of it. It all gets to be so frustrating!