Britney's scrabble post

HolySpearit

I keep thinking about Britney's scrabble post, and how there's no way that there was no message or intention behind it:yaknow: I couldn't sleep until I tried again to decode it like these people on reddit. :smokney2:Anyways, this is what I got.:aintevenmad:

From the word bank: ABIRV, BIR, ROPAV, PMAL, ETONED, TIUQ, FI, SODELN, TERS, BU

First let me start out by saying I dont think we're supposed to unscramble the words. Some of these words imo could be acronyms or (according to my search) have meaning even tho they are not actual words.:uhno:

search results:

BIR= 1.bureau of internal revenue (unlikely), 2. brain injury rehabilitation (maybe meaning she is rehabilitated?)

PMAL= 1.one who has a mania for music (urban dictionary so take it with a gran of salt)

TIUQ =  the essence of the given name Tiuq stands for power, practicality, ambition, success, inspiration and discipline. reaching your full potential. (she is talking about herself?)

FI= 1.fidelity (fans?) , 2.financial institution (Bessemer trust?)

TERS = temporary employer relief scheme (conservatorship?)

BU = bargaining unit (her sons?)

YOT = to unite closely (the free britney movement?)

I know that those are not all the words, but what if some of them really were just random letters meant to disguise the fact that she was trying to communicate with us?:yaknow:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic