Sam Asghari Britney's Dad is a 'Total Dick' ... Zero Respect For Him!!!

heather

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

"THANK YOU SAM" is trending on Twitter. This documentary has been trending on Twitter in some form since Friday. 

Also, I've been a big supporter of Sam (I truly do love them together because she seems happy) and I'm happy the fans are getting off his damn back.

Agreed! I've always liked Sam and how he's treated Britney. People drag him for nothing, at least he actually WANTS to work and better his life unlike the losers she's dated in the past. They've been together for damn near 5 years, no one sticks around and puts up with shit for that long if they aren't serious. 

23 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Something serious has to have happened behind the scenes to get him to finally speak (I would think he had Britney’s blessing to speak too) better late than never, I just hope it don’t backfire on him cuz he’s basically all she has.

Agreed! There's more eyes on them then ever before if they try to interfere in the relationship now it'll just continue to add scrutiny and heat on their necks. It's over for team con it's only a matter of legalities now. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, heather said:

Agreed! I've always liked Sam and how he's treated Britney. People drag him for nothing, at least he actually WANTS to work and better his life unlike the losers she's dated in the past. They've been together for damn near 5 years, no one sticks around and puts up with shit for that long if they aren't serious. 

Agreed! There's more eyes on them then ever before if they try to interfere in the relationship now it'll just continue to add scrutiny and hear on their necks. It's over for team con it's only a matter of legalities now. 

That documentary BLEW this shit up, people been talking about it for days now, so many more eyes on this now, Team CON must be fuming!!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1