What do you think of Ava Max?

BritneyIsFree

5 members have voted

1. 1. So...

• She is amazing singer
    • She is....ok...singer
    • She cant sing at all
    • Some of her music is good, but it's music production merit, not her...
    • Please don't talk about this one
    • ,,...I don't know her"
    • Im thirsty for her new music!
    • She is overrated af!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually really like Ava Max and her music. She's a really amazing singer too. 

It's generic and the lyrics are nothing to rave about, but it's just fun bubblegum pop, and I kind of missed that.

I hope though that in the future if she releases more music, she hires better writers and tries to write better lyrics and writes more mature music, especially for her second album because if she doesn't I'm sure the record label will cut her off. She should go dark for the second one album because the "Hell" half of Heaven and Hell seems to suit her better. 

• 3 months later...
On 12/10/2020 at 6:17 PM, JoshLee said:

I actually really like Ava Max and her music. She's a really amazing singer too. 

It's generic and the lyrics are nothing to rave about, but it's just fun bubblegum pop, and I kind of missed that.

I hope though that in the future if she releases more music, she hires better writers and tries to write better lyrics and writes more mature music, especially for her second album because if she doesn't I'm sure the record label will cut her off. She should go dark for the second one album because the "Hell" half of Heaven and Hell seems to suit her better. 

I think she has run out of credit in pop music and she will be forgotten very fast. IMHO she may release some rock music, it could be cool.

Archived