How do you think Britney feels about this new single release?

edurance

Homegirl ain’t on a hiatus, she on a strike, huge difference in my opinion, so I would imagine she’s not happy about it. But as long as there are still some fans willing to hand over their cash despite everything that’s gone down, then u can expect her team to continue to put shit out even without her participation.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Homegirl ain’t on a hiatus, she on a strike, huge difference in my opinion, so I would imagine she’s not happy about it. But as long as there are still some fans willing to hand over their cash despite everything that’s gone down, then u can expect her team to continue to put shit out even without her participation.

They should release Britney album with all 26 tracks at least, if they want to give some fuck :orangu:

9 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I totally agree

• 1 month later...
On 11/14/2020 at 4:00 PM, edurance said:

I imagine she doesn't give a damn about it, but to me it is kinda fucked up her team keeps doing stuff like this when she's on hiatus and demanding certain circumstances for her to get back to work :overthis:

I agree :crying3: RCA and her whole team keeps releasing those new materials because they simply want to make money on her. Yeah, obviously it's known that not a lot but still they earn something on it. I feel like she doesn't want to do anything related to the whole "fame" thing because she's been in it for over 20 years. Our Britney is exhausted:icanttt: My attitude to RCA Records is very negative since it's not happening only to her but to every artist that is signed to them. (Jive Records treated her the same way though...) I still remember watching an interview with Avril Lavigne back in 2011 where she explained how hard it was for her to release her 4th album under RCA because they just wanted to do another radio-friendly bubblegum pop album instead of ballad materials she had been working on. They same thing happened to Britney (and is happening...) The only difference is that Britney doesn't seem to be assertive. :whoareya: Danja said back in the day when they were working on Blackout that if she doesn't like something "you would see it on her face". That's true 'cause she will never say "no" directly. People in her record label doesn't care about what she likes and really wants to do. :( There's an interview from 1998 included on the ...BOMT enhanced CD on which Britney talks about her "future freedom" of writing songs and choosing materials for her next albums... at that time nobody knew how big she is going to be. After success of the album and single she became the young female sensation around the world and her dreams were scrapped by her management. (even though she's been co-writing several songs on her next albums her contribution was probably minimal because of the imposed style of writing from other people) She could fight and say no but I feel like she's that type of person that will never say no to anyone. At least not very often. (We all know what happened later in 2007 because of this everything...) :thefuck::umum::crying4: She doesn't want to do anything now because she completely lost any motivation towards music and this whole industry. I wonder how it would be like if she changed her record label/music group after completing her current contract. (she can't even terminate it now by herself because of the conservatorship). There are record labels that would treat her as "legacy artist" for sure and maybe she would release an album she's satisfied with. :boring: It probably won't happen (surely not anytime soon...) First of all her current situation must come to end. :britclose:

• Like 1