Court Update: Jamie Spears not suspended *YET* and other takeaways.

heather

I know we're all furious that Jamie isn't suspended yet, despite everything that came out before and during court, but it's a process and it's going to take time. The fact that the judge said he's not suspended AT THIS TIME isn't a no, so there's a possibility it can (should) happen later, plus she did say that she can suspend him later.

My guess would be that Ingham and her new lawyers need to file the proper paperwork and have their ducks in a row. The matter has been moved to December 16th. Here is a great recap of everything that went down. And yes, In my opinion, Jamie is a disgusting excuse of a man and a "father". The comments he made to Lynne made me so angry and sad for Britney.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHbfJb-lRN6/

Some good news! Bessemer has been accepted as co-conservator! At least for the time being Jamie won't be able to do anything shady in regards to Britney's money, and hopefully come December he will be out for good.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Steph99 said:

OMG, that man is sick. Honestly, I think he doesn't have a heart at all.

I'm very angry about this, hope everything is still on track! I don't know why the judge didn't take a decision about this today, she keeps pushing this

Everything just keeps getting dragged out, meanwhile Britney's life is on hold because of it! The only reason I can think of that he wasn't suspended today, despite it being stated in court that Britney is afraid of him, is because her lawyers need to file the proper paperwork. For now, with Jamie not being allowed contact with Britney, she's as safe as can be in regards to her fears. It's just a shame that things don't happen faster. It's all baby steps, but in the end it will be for the best because there will be no way to contest anything. When it's done by the book and to the letter of the law, despite how flawed the law can be, you can't argue against it.

Was anything fucking decided today tho, Bessemer, hearsay/declarations, there were multiple things on the docket, what the fuck did did they do today, just chit chat???

That horse comment has me LIVID, I also wouldn’t mind knowing the context behind that, what document did she ask about that would elicit such a vile response, we better get a court transcript. He is a waste of human flesh and doesn’t deserve to be called her father, dad, daddy, papa etc., from now on i declare his identifier as the unfortunate sperm donor or usd for short OR simply his first name but he is no longer deserving of the other titles.

And again HER attorney with the voluntary cship thing, I STILL don’t understand what that means that, if it’s voluntary, why not just end it, why this LOOOOOOOONG, TORTUROUS process???

1 minute ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Was anything fucking decided today tho, Bessemer, hearsay/declarations, there were multiple things on the docket, what the fuck did did they do today, just chit chat???

That horse comment has me LIVID, I also wouldn’t mind knowing the context behind that, what document did she ask about that would elicit such a vile response, we better get a court transcript. He is a waste of human flesh and doesn’t deserve to be called her father, dad, daddy, papa etc., from now on i declare his identifier as the unfortunate sperm donor or usd for short OR simply his first name but he is no longer deserving of the other titles.

And again HER attorney with the voluntary cship thing, I STILL don’t understand what that means that, if it’s voluntary, why not just end it, why this LOOOOOOOONG, TORTUROUS process???

Bessemer was accepted, I updated the post with that! It's a small step but a very big and important one.

RIGHT? I can't imagine what would cause someone to refer to another human as a race horse and the fact that this was a father talking about his daughter is just disgusting.

I think he keeps mentioning that it's voluntary in the sense that Britney's wants and wishes should be considered above all else when making decisions about who the conservator and etc should be.

7 minutes ago, heather said:

Bessemer was accepted, I updated the post with that! It's a small step but a very big and important one.

RIGHT? I can't imagine what would cause someone to refer to another human as a race horse and the fact that this was a father talking about his daughter is just disgusting.

I think he keeps mentioning that it's voluntary in the sense that Britney's wants and wishes should be considered above all else when making decisions about who the conservator and etc should be.

Well that’s a relief, at least something good happened today. It feels better knowzing neutral, professional eyes will be on everything now.

I knew he was low but my god, but then again  his own grandson said he can go die, so I guess we can’t be too surprised by Jamie’s behavior. But it really does make u wonder, what’s happened these past twelve years, what has she and those kids had to endure??

I guess, I still feel it should be easily ended then but I guess we’ll just have to sit and wait the 10 thousand years this is gonna take to play out, lol

• Like 1