4 New IG Posts (10/19/2020)

heather

Cute bikini and I can’t help but wonder if she‘s having her tattoo removed and that’s why we’ve been seeing her with her wrist covered up but it also looks like just a sports wristband, is she just wearing it just to wear it.

If it’s removal then that’ll suck for those of us fans who got the pink dice on our wrists cuz of her, lol

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

If it’s removal then that’ll suck for those of us fans who got the pink dice on our wrists cuz of her, lol

I've been wondering about that wristband too. She's been wearing in almost all posts! Yep, It'll suck cause that was my first option to get a tattoo lol

12 minutes ago, Steph99 said:

I've been wondering about that wristband too. She's been wearing in almost all posts! Yep, It'll suck cause that was my first option to get a tattoo lol

It’s the tat I have, lol, she was even wearing it on the beach and if it’s for just a sporty fashion look, why not both wrists?? It’s becoming a real mystery.

15 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

It’s the tat I have, lol, she was even wearing it on the beach and if it’s for just a sporty fashion look, why not both wrists?? It’s becoming a real mystery.

Maybe her wrist is hurting and she's keeping it warm and in place so it doesn't get worse while doing yoga :hairtie: