Jamie went to Bessemer behind Ingham/Britney’s backs!!!!!

MonaLisa613

That sneaky, slimy snake!! According to Britney’s Gram who were in the court room, Ingham said without telling them he was doing so, Jamie went to Bessemer and in his view, attempted to usurp control over their potential relationship with Britney.

I can’t say I’m surprised, that man is a straight up control freak and now hearing that, thank God, that legal team was approved cuz it’s clear she’s definitely gonna need it.

There’s even more ridiculousness in the full thread.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BritneysGram/status/1316470805136515072

14 minutes ago, heather said:

He's desperate and it's all crumbling around him! He's also playing with the big boys now and I don't think it's  gonna end too nicely for him. 

He’s most definitely gonna be doing some regretting, checkers is over, chess has officially begun and I’m thinking he’s gonna lose.

36 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

He’s most definitely gonna be doing some regretting, checkers is over, chess has officially begun and I’m thinking he’s gonna lose.

It puts even more faith in Ingham/Bessemer too. Bessemer told Ingham instead of going with whatever Jamie tried to offer and Ingham brought it up in court. It's so nice to have players on Britney's side finally and having her wishes and wants respected for once.

1 hour ago, heather said:

It puts even more faith in Ingham/Bessemer too. Bessemer told Ingham instead of going with whatever Jamie tried to offer and Ingham brought it up in court. It's so nice to have players on Britney's side finally and having her wishes and wants respected for once.

My thoughts exactly, Bessemer has already proved itself as honest before even being approved, that’s huge and I feel like Ingham has really redeemed himself. 

The shit the judge is learning, its gotta be leaving a bad taste in her mouth, I def. think Britney’s gonna be getting her way more going forward.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, edurance said:

I wouldn't be surprised if there's something fishy behind the whole conservatorship that could get him in trouble once the judge starts blowing the lid off.

Well when the topic of Britney writing her own declarations was discussed,  Ingham did say he suspects Britney would be more than happy to file declarations about things Jamie wouldn’t want to see.

Since she’s in the cship, legally she can’t but I wouldn’t be surprised if some scandalous shit has taken place and that why he’s hell bent on fighting changes cuz it honestly feels beyond money and control at this point, his actions come off like he’s scared.

4 hours ago, Britgirl1980 said:

I saw this on Instagram; it truly makes me sad; how could Jamie be this way with her? I always stood up for Jamie, but not anymore. Sad all around. 

At the end of the day, it really is heart breaking, her own father is doing this to her. I can’t even begin to imagine how she must feel.