Update on today's court hearing!

heather

According to the Britneysgram girls, Britney's request to not have things sealed has been tentatively granted, the issues regarding Wallet and Bessemer Trust have been moved to November, and Ingham revealed that Tri Star has not been paying him since August 20th! Apparently Lynne's lawyer brought up how convenient it is that as soon as Ingham starts working for Britney and not the Conservatorship his payments stopped! Jamie and Lou are just making things worse for themselves!

• Like 1

Beat me to it, lol, I’m glad the judge approved the request not to seal even if just tentative, it’s  still score 1 for Brit.

But the non payment as soon as he starts doing his job, oh how very convenient and I’m glad Lynne pointed that out herself.

That act alone shows what Jamie/Lou are all about, they are despicable, the judge had better see that shady move for what it is. I’m glad he’s still working for/with Brit despite not getting paid, that does make him look good IMO.

As for the postponement, it does make sense to do it in one hearing. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Beat me to it, lol, I’m glad the judge approved the request not to seal even if just tentative, it’s  still score 1 for Brit.

But the non payment as soon as he starts doing his job, oh how very convenient and I’m glad Lynne pointed that out herself.

That act alone shows what Jamie/Lou are all about, they are despicable, the judge had better see that shady move for what it is. I’m glad he’s still working for/with Brit despite not getting paid, that does make him look good IMO.

As for the postponement, it does make sense to do it in one hearing. 

I completely agree! The fact that he hasn't been paid since August but is still actively working for Britney shows me that he can be trusted. Team Con got away with stuff for so long, it's all finally coming back to bite them in the ass and I, for one, am glad to see this karma at work and see them fucking up left and right as they scramble to keep this sham going. I agree, it makes the most sense for everything to be done in November at once and at least in the meantime Wallet is nowhere near her estate.

10 minutes ago, heather said:

I completely agree! The fact that he hasn't been paid since August but is still actively working for Britney shows me that he can be trusted. Team Con got away with stuff for so long, it's all finally coming back to bite them in the ass and I, for one, am glad to see this karma at work and see them fucking up left and right as they scramble to keep this sham going. I agree, it makes the most sense for everything to be done in November at once and at least in the meantime Wallet is nowhere near her estate.

Oh they just keep shooting themselves in the foot, it’s beautiful, lol, and it is sooo deserved. They can’t possibly think this shit makes them look good?? Each move they make shows their intentions more and more and turns more people against them. 

• Like 1