Ingham submitted the documents...Update: full court document

MonaLisa613

https://mobile.twitter.com/MeanerThree/status/1300969117269127171

I was literally just thinking about this last night so it’s a nice treat to wake up to seeing he actually submitted the documents. I was thinking he might drop the ball, lol, he doesn’t have all my trust yet, still a lil skeptical.

Apparently, according to what fans dug up, they represent some pretty big companies, such as Apple and Amazon. So that’s a good thing imo.

Some fans are saying this will include that trust that JL took over but idk, either way, not having Jamie and Lou in control of majority of her fortune is the most important thing so hopefully the judge approves this.

Update:

So this all looks like good stuff, the box where it says conservatee is not able to provide for herself meaning physical health, food clothing shelter is NOT checked

but the box that says conservatee substantially cannot manage financial resources or resist fraud or undue influence is checked followed by a note saying this is a voluntary cship and that she wishes to nominate a conservator of her estate (which we already knew)

the box DOES NOT is checked for has a developmental disability defined in probate section 1420. Petitioner is aware of the requirements of Probate code section 1827.5

Nothing is checked under the medical treatment of conservatee section

https://www.docdroid.net/VLssd1y/bessemer-petition-pdf

Call me crazy but doesn’t this shit look good, like saying there’s nothing wrong with her health wise and there should be no need for the personal cship??

• Like 2

I'm glad to see her lawyer finally doing his job! It's also really nice to see that something happened that empowered Britney to truly start the fight for herself again. I have to wonder how the whole family is feeling about this though. Technically it's Britney vs her family, not just Jamie, because they're all together while she's alone fighting by herself. Sure Lynne kinda sorta stepped up, but she's still with Jamie, too. It's not her lawyer making these requests, it's Britney's. If they cared really, if Jamie did, he wouldn't fight her requests. Time will tell and it really makes you wonder. 

Also it seems like if this request is granted Britney will start working again. Something about if her request is granted this company will have the authority to make and fulfill contracts. She still clearly wants to work, but not under her current conditions. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, heather said:

I'm glad to see her lawyer finally doing his job! It's also really nice to see that something happened that empowered Britney to truly start the fight for herself again. I have to wonder how the whole family is feeling about this though. Technically it's Britney vs her family, not just Jamie, because they're all together while she's alone fighting by herself. Sure Lynne kinda sorta stepped up, but she's still with Jamie, too. It's not her lawyer making these requests, it's Britney's. If they cared really, if Jamie did, he wouldn't fight her requests. Time will tell and it really makes you wonder. 

Also it seems like if this request is granted Britney will start working again. Something about if her request is granted this company will have the authority to make and fulfill contracts. She still clearly wants to work, but not under her current conditions. 

Yeah, to be a fly on the wall amongst that family, I feel so bad for her, having your own family fighting to keep you inhibited has gotta feel horrible. Plus, she’s like always alone, even when Lynne flew out to Cali for court, she got right on a plane to go back home, how about spending some with your older daughter.

Apparently, those were rules for Jamie and Wallet too in regards to her working,  but I do wonder with outside parties involved instead of her father, will her wants be taken more seriously now, for example, say she wants to officially give Larry, Lou and Robin the boot and wants to hire a brand new manager, business manager and assistant, would an outside conservator approve that or is she still stuck with everyone but her choosing her staff?? 

1 minute ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Yeah, to be a fly on the wall amongst that family, I feel so bad for her, having your own family fighting to keep you inhibited has gotta feel horrible. Plus, she’s like always alone, even when Lynne flew out to Cali for court, she got right on a plane to go back home, how about spending some with your older daughter.

Apparently, those were rules for Jamie and Wallet too in regards to her working,  but I do wonder with outside parties involved instead of her father, will her wants be taken more seriously now, for example, say she wants to officially give Larry, Lou and Robin the boot and wants to hire a brand new manager, business manager and assistant, would an outside conservator approve that or is she still stuck with everyone but her choosing her staff?? 

It's really a sad thing to think about but I believe the entire Spears family has become extremely jaded in regards to Britney and what she's actually done for them. They just see $$$$$$$$$ now instead of their sister/daughter/HUMAN BEING and it's really sad.

I definitely think they would! The Conservator is supposed to make decisions in Britney's best interest, and getting rid of these nasty, vile people and setting her up with people that SHE chooses is rule number one for that.

• Awesome 1

20 minutes ago, heather said:

It's really a sad thing to think about but I believe the entire Spears family has become extremely jaded in regards to Britney and what she's actually done for them. They just see $$$$$$$$$ now instead of their sister/daughter/HUMAN BEING and it's really sad.

I definitely think they would! The Conservator is supposed to make decisions in Britney's best interest, and getting rid of these nasty, vile people and setting her up with people that SHE chooses is rule number one for that.

They’d still be living paycheck to paycheck if it weren’t for her, someone needs to remind them of that, I agree, they just see money now and for Christ’s sake they even have the gall to refer to us as THEIR fans, they need to be reminded that we are BRITNEYS fans, lol

I sure hope so, cuz she needs all new people of her choosing, I also can’t help but wonder about the whole gag order that i assume was started by her vile team, it be great if she got to speak freely again on any topic she wants.

41 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

They’d still be living paycheck to paycheck if it weren’t for her, someone needs to remind them of that, I agree, they just see money now and for Christ’s sake they even have the gall to refer to us as THEIR fans, they need to be reminded that we are BRITNEYS fans, lol

I sure hope so, cuz she needs all new people of her choosing, I also can’t help but wonder about the whole gag order that i assume was started by her vile team, it be great if she got to speak freely again on any topic she wants.

I think that's what they're scared of the most with letting her go. Once they're no longer in control I wouldn't be surprised if their money train stopped and she stopped speaking to them like she did in 2006/2007.

Yeah, I think if Britney's requests are granted there will be some BIG changes regarding the way the whole conservatorship has been run. They've been so secretive because it was granted under falsified medical records (the dementia claim) and for the last 12 years, in my opinion, tried to cover that up. I also read something about wanting all NDA's signed to be voided and I can only imagine the shitstorm that will rain down on Jaime, Lou, and everyone else involved in this scam.

3 minutes ago, heather said:

I think that's what they're scared of the most with letting her go. Once they're no longer in control I wouldn't be surprised if their money train stopped and she stopped speaking to them like she did in 2006/2007.

Yeah, I think if Britney's requests are granted there will be some BIG changes regarding the way the whole conservatorship has been run. They've been so secretive because it was granted under falsified medical records (the dementia claim) and for the last 12 years, in my opinion, tried to cover that up. I also read something about wanting all NDA's signed to be voided and I can only imagine the shitstorm that will rain down on Jaime, Lou, and everyone else involved in this scam.

I wouldn’t be surprised if she cuts them off either, quite frankly, they would deserve it!!

I just updated the main post, it’s looks to me like these documents are saying there’s nothing wrong with her health wise. Oh I long for the shit storm, lol

36 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if she cuts them off either, quite frankly, they would deserve it!!

I just updated the main post, it’s looks to me like these documents are saying there’s nothing wrong with her health wise. Oh I long for the shit storm, lol

They 100% deserve it and I would LOVE to see them all get the karma that's coming their way.

Yup, that's what I was referring to! It specifically says she does NOT have any disabilities. So not only was the dementia fraudulent, but everytime TMZ wrote an article about her "bipolar" that was also a lie. Really makes you wonder IF Britney was taking unneeded medication, the effect that could have had on her this whole time.

10 minutes ago, heather said:

They 100% deserve it and I would LOVE to see them all get the karma that's coming their way.

Yup, that's what I was referring to! It specifically says she does NOT have any disabilities. So not only was the dementia fraudulent, but everytime TMZ wrote an article about her "bipolar" that was also a lie. Really makes you wonder IF Britney was taking unneeded medication, the effect that could have had on her this whole time.

Well if u think back to when Harvey Levin made his little faux pas on TMZ Live and said that even though Britney has never been diagnosed with Bipolar, she’s being treated for it, these documents make that statement 100% believable now. That’s heavy duty medication, if u give it to someone who don’t need it, I’m sure it would definitely cause problems.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Well if u think back to when Harvey Levin made his little faux pas on TMZ Live and said that even though Britney has never been diagnosed with Bipolar, she’s being treated for it, these documents make that statement 100% believable now. That’s heavy duty medication, if u give it to someone who don’t need it, I’m sure it would definitely cause problems.

It's absolutely infuriating thinking that she could have been on medication she didn't need! I don't know if I'm even going to believe the whole medication thing either, it could have just all been media manipulation. That doctor would have A LOT of explaining to do if he were still alive. I wonder if her medical records will eventually be released.

12 minutes ago, heather said:

It's absolutely infuriating thinking that she could have been on medication she didn't need! I don't know if I'm even going to believe the whole medication thing either, it could have just all been media manipulation. That doctor would have A LOT of explaining to do if he were still alive. I wonder if her medical records will eventually be released.

Unfortunately, some doctors will do shit for the right price usually it’s drug related but I wouldn’t be surprised if some would be willing to falsify documents. Unless those records get made public, we’ll prolly be forever left just wondering. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I’m on the fence regarding Lynne but this looks like a good sign.

I am too; if you look at it, Lynne has probably been hurt by Jamie and Lou both as well; honestly, it was probably in the romantic sense because Jamie and Lynne had allegedly reconciled at one point, but there was probably some “interference” there. Plus, there is always the past when Britney was growing up.
What pains me is that it is all about the money aspect of the c-ship, and not the person. I am assuming Lynne did not push to have Jamie replaced with Jodi permanently, or at least it has not been publicly acknowledged. But, at least she is doing something; she could have been in the dark about everything, and trusted someone’s word that all was fine, when actually, it was not. 

2 hours ago, Britgirl1980 said:

I am too; if you look at it, Lynne has probably been hurt by Jamie and Lou both as well; honestly, it was probably in the romantic sense because Jamie and Lynne had allegedly reconciled at one point, but there was probably some “interference” there. Plus, there is always the past when Britney was growing up.
What pains me is that it is all about the money aspect of the c-ship, and not the person. I am assuming Lynne did not push to have Jamie replaced with Jodi permanently, or at least it has not been publicly acknowledged. But, at least she is doing something; she could have been in the dark about everything, and trusted someone’s word that all was fine, when actually, it was not. 

I think there was once a rumor that he was actually hooking up with the assistant Robin but it is odd how close Lou and Jamie are, she even baptized him in like some holy river, lol if I’m   remembering correctly. Is she this close with all her other clients and their families, it’s fucking weird. A small part of me feels like Jamie is a pawn, at least he was in the beginning until greed got a hold of him, cuz how could this uneducated man with several failed businesses under his belt come up with this shit and make it last this long, Lou is most definitely the ultimate culprit in this saga, the cship was her idea, she’s the puppet master behind the scene pulling the strings.

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if Lynne was in the dark, which leads me to the comment made by  @heather, when u take the religion and add in the deeply southern roots, it’s no shock she’d “stand by her man” despite any bad he does or has done and prolly wouldn’t dare to question his behavior or ask questions about anything, it’s that patriarchal bullshit. But at the same time, in that interview, Brian pretty much complained about how strong willed the women in the family are, so idk, one thing we know for sure is that this family dynamic is just a real head scratcher.

43 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I think there was once a rumor that he was actually hooking up with the assistant Robin but it is odd how close Lou and Jamie are, she even baptized him in like some holy river, lol if I’m   remembering correctly. Is she this close with all her other clients and their families, it’s fucking weird. A small part of me feels like Jamie is a pawn, at least he was in the beginning until greed got a hold of him, cuz how could this uneducated man with several failed businesses under his belt come up with this shit and make it last this long, Lou is most definitely the ultimate culprit in this saga, the cship was her idea, she’s the puppet master behind the scene pulling the strings.

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if Lynne was in the dark, which leads me to the comment made by  @heather, when u take the religion and add in the deeply southern roots, it’s no shock she’d “stand by her man” despite any bad he does or has done and prolly wouldn’t dare to question his behavior or ask questions about anything, it’s that patriarchal bullshit. But at the same time, in that interview, Brian pretty much complained about how strong willed the women in the family are, so idk, one thing we know for sure is that this family dynamic is just a real head scratcher.

You see, until the movement, I never knew about Lou; I figured Jamie got legal advice from a lawyer about the C-ship, and enabled it. To be fair, I think if Jamie wouldn’t have gotten involved, and with his attitude, Britney would be broke, Dead, or both. People who heavily favor this movement either forget, or don’t know about 06-07; Britney was out of control, rather it be mental illness, PPD, alcoholism, or whatever. However, for whatever reason (I am leaning towards the canceling of Domination, the incident with her kids, and she wants more freedom of course), she wants her Dad out, and he should respect that. Britney is smart enough to know she is not going have the c-ship removed right away. And, I agree, I believe Jamie had good intentions in the beginning, but now it is not, rather it be himself or an outside source. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Britgirl1980 said:

You see, until the movement, I never knew about Lou; I figured Jamie got legal advice from a lawyer about the C-ship, and enabled it. To be fair, I think if Jamie wouldn’t have gotten involved, and with his attitude, Britney would be broke, Dead, or both. People who heavily favor this movement either forget, or don’t know about 06-07; Britney was out of control, rather it be mental illness, PPD, alcoholism, or whatever. However, for whatever reason (I am leaning towards the canceling of Domination, the incident with her kids, and she wants more freedom of course), she wants her Dad out, and he should respect that. Britney is smart enough to know she is not going have the c-ship removed right away. And, I agree, I believe Jamie had good intentions in the beginning, but now it is not, rather it be himself or an outside source. 

Yeah, it was Lou’s idea, Lynne even said so in her book. Lou even tried to talk Dina Lohan into getting Lindsay in a cship. 

I don’t think a single fan thinks that there shouldn’t have been some form of intervention, cuz Britney was in a complete dangerous downward spiral and Sam L. had to be removed also, the problem is the fact that she’s still paying for it 12 years later and that it was made permanent based on a lie. There’s also been no indication that they even tried to see if she could live freely again, they just continued to infantilize her instead of help her to grow, this cship has caused damage the longer it’s gone on.

I also 100% believe that the only reason moves are being made now is a result of this movement.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Yeah, with Bryan talking about how strong willed the women are, I can't see Lynne being a "stand by her man" type, especially a man that isn't legally hers anymore. Maybe she's placating him, playing the naive innocent southern woman. But she should be a mother first and be with the daughter that actually needs her. There's definitely a huge mystery behind her family, and I really couldn't care less about that. I never cared for any of her family members, if I'm being honest. Lynne felt like a stage mom from day 1, and they all have had an infinitely better life thanks to Britney, but have they actually thanked her? Hell no! It's sad. And I think that's part of the reason she jumped right into the whole marriage and kids as fast as she did with Kevin. She wanted a family of her own.

11 minutes ago, heather said:

Yeah, with Bryan talking about how strong willed the women are, I can't see Lynne being a "stand by her man" type, especially a man that isn't legally hers anymore. Maybe she's placating him, playing the naive innocent southern woman. But she should be a mother first and be with the daughter that actually needs her. There's definitely a huge mystery behind her family, and I really couldn't care less about that. I never cared for any of her family members, if I'm being honest. Lynne felt like a stage mom from day 1, and they all have had an infinitely better life thanks to Britney, but have they actually thanked her? Hell no! It's sad. And I think that's part of the reason she jumped right into the whole marriage and kids as fast as she did with Kevin. She wanted a family of her own.

Hopefully, it’s a keep your friends close and your enemies closer thing cuz for the life of me, I just can’t understand letting your daughter and sister suffer for this long. I remember in Lynne’s book during a therapy session, that the doctor said Britney’s shitty relationship with her father could pave the way for her relationship with men, I feel in some cases that’s come true. I pray to God that Sam is the real deal, she deserves to finally have that life long fairytale relationship she’s always longed for BUT she should also know that she doesn’t NEED a man, life can still be fulfilling without one.

• Like 1

I always felt the conservatorship was fraudulent. It never should have went on for more then a year.

I'm worried that once Britney is free from her father and his team, she'll be trapped by this huge company in another conservatorship. I don't think she minds someone managing her money but the control over her life is something she clearly does not want nor need. Getting out of one bad situation and landing yourself into another one would be awful.

I just wish Britney was able to hire her OWN lawyer. A lawyer that isn't chosen by her team.

1 hour ago, Lascivious said:

I always felt the conservatorship was fraudulent. It never should have went on for more then a year.

I'm worried that once Britney is free from her father and his team, she'll be trapped by this huge company in another conservatorship. I don't think she minds someone managing her money but the control over her life is something she clearly does not want nor need. Getting out of one bad situation and landing yourself into another one would be awful.

I just wish Britney was able to hire her OWN lawyer. A lawyer that isn't chosen by her team.

Even thought it is her money, she really needs someone to help manage it. She was blowing through some heavy money in 2007, not to mention her “leeches”. 

It is clear that Britney wants more personal freedom; but, she really needs to show responsibility if she wants to care for herself. If she is being prescribed medicine for her condition (if there is one), she has to take it. I have seen cases where people take medicine, but once they start feeling better, they don’t take it as needed, and then they are back to square one. That may be the case with Britney, and she may not be showing the court that she can handle being by herself or completely in control. 

Someone mentioned that Britney had a life coach that she thrived with (that ended for some reason); it would be good maybe if she could have someone over the money part of the c-ship, and maybe a life coach instead of a conservator. Again, we don’t know what is going on, and she may require the c-ship. I think her Dad and co needs to go; she needs a fresh team that will be in tune with her needs.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Britgirl1980 said:

Even thought it is her money, she really needs someone to help manage it. She was blowing through some heavy money in 2007, not to mention her “leeches”. 

It is clear that Britney wants more personal freedom; but, she really needs to show responsibility if she wants to care for herself. If she is being prescribed medicine for her condition (if there is one), she has to take it. I have seen cases where people take medicine, but once they start feeling better, they don’t take it as needed, and then they are back to square one. That may be the case with Britney, and she may not be showing the court that she can handle being by herself or completely in control. 

Someone mentioned that Britney had a life coach that she thrived with (that ended for some reason); it would be good maybe if she could have someone over the money part of the c-ship, and maybe a life coach instead of a conservator. Again, we don’t know what is going on, and she may require the c-ship. I think her Dad and co needs to go; she needs a fresh team that will be in tune with her needs.

I agree with this fully. I still refuse to speculate on the personal matters that the conservatorship may touch, but I do think it’s increasingly clear that her family - ALL of them - needs to be disassociated with running/managing it. And having someone else managing her money makes sense. I can’t imagine any celebrity being able to successfully handle all those different avenues of revenue. That type of request isn’t abnormal for someone like her. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Lascivious said:

I’m not to concerned about the new company that could possibly take over, they are a legit company who handle major billion dollar companies and Britney is choosing this company, not her father or team. Every millionaire needs somebody to manage their money, quite frankly, I’m more concerned with the people who control her personal life, this company will not have control over that, just the money and business related stuff.

• Awesome 1