Andrew Wallet is back!!

MonaLisa613

This is desperation from Jaime's side and it's really fucking disgusting. Proves he's only after that money. Britney's lawyer still has until September to submit their paperwork, so I wouldn't be surprised if it will now include wanting this fuckhead out, too. Didn't he leave because staying would cause "irrevocable harm" to Britney?

• Upvote 2
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, heather said:

This is desperation from Jaime's side and it's really fucking disgusting. Proves he's only after that money. Britney's lawyer still has until September to submit their paperwork, so I wouldn't be surprised if it will now include wanting this fuckhead out, too. Didn't he leave because staying would cause "irrevocable harm" to Britney?

It’s infuriating, Ingham just better not start drinking the kool aid again, she needs someone on her side!!

Yeah, that’s exactly what he said during his abrupt exit.

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, heather said:

Maybe Jamie is going to leave, and this guy will take over? Nah, probably still shady stuff. 

1 hour ago, MonaLisa613 said:

It’s infuriating, Ingham just better not start drinking the kool aid again, she needs someone on her side!!

Yeah, that’s exactly what he said during his abrupt exit.

It makes me wonder if this petition was granted by the judge then, or if it's just in limbo until September. I hope that he stays on her side as he has been, it's in his best interest to do so at this point. Team CON is a sinking ship, this move just shows they're grasping.

48 minutes ago, Britgirl1980 said:

Maybe Jamie is going to leave, and this guy will take over? Nah, probably still shady stuff. 

Nah! Her lawyer literally said that Jamie will fight aggressively against Britney's wishes, and this move by him proves her lawyer right.

1 hour ago, heather said:

It makes me wonder if this petition was granted by the judge then, or if it's just in limbo until September. I hope that he stays on her side as he has been, it's in his best interest to do so at this point. Team CON is a sinking ship, this move just shows they're grasping.

Nah! Her lawyer literally said that Jamie will fight aggressively against Britney's wishes, and this move by him proves her lawyer right.

I’m not sure whether it was granted yet or if it’s just a request for him to come back, I guess we’ll see after the next court date.

24 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I’m not sure whether it was granted yet or if it’s just a request for him to come back, I guess we’ll see after the next court date.

Yeah I just saw on the lawyersforbritney Instagram that it's just a request and hasn't been granted yet. They also showed that Britney will attend the next hearing and that she does not want him back. 

14 hours ago, heather said:

Yeah I just saw on the lawyersforbritney Instagram that it's just a request and hasn't been granted yet. They also showed that Britney will attend the next hearing and that she does not want him back. 

Yeah I saw that she’s supposed to be there too, hopefully, that doesn’t change.

I love that she’s finally fighting this, I’d love to know what was the last straw for her tho.

32 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Yeah I saw that she’s supposed to be there too, hopefully, that doesn’t change.

I love that she’s finally fighting this, I’d love to know what was the last straw for her tho.

I think it was the canceling of Domination; Britney looked like she was really into the show during rehearsal footage, and “poof”,  gone because she did not obey what her Dad said. I also believe that her Dad acting a fool with her son played a huge factor as well. I believe it was those two events that caused her to break. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Britgirl1980 said:

I think it was the canceling of Domination; Britney looked like she was really into the show during rehearsal footage, and “poof”,  gone because she did not obey what her Dad said. I also believe that her Dad acting a fool with her son played a huge factor as well. I believe it was those two events that caused her to break. 

I definitely think the altercation with Preston was a huge part of it, I would think being forced into a mental health facility wasn’t fun for her either. 

Prolly a whole combination of stuff, at least she’s fighting now!!

• Like 1