Should Universe turn into a Pop forum

GlenCoco

Hellos, it's been a while

I know there are just few members here left, and wouldn't be cool if this place reactivate, had more people, I know as a Britney forum it would be hard because now there are so many places on the internet and lets be honest Queen Britney is taking her time off and there are not much topics to discuss

This place has been around for a long time and I think our lovely admin @laracroftonline had put so much effort and time to this place, tbh it has to much gadgets and so many cool things other places don't have.

Maybe a forum with some category with current trending idols and with a huge britney sub.forum

this place hold a special place in my heart and i hate it to see it so empty 

• Upvote 1

I wish this place was more active but I really have no desire to discuss other celebs, they just don’t have the intrigue that Britney does. You can only talk music and videos so much, it gets boring, Britney’s mysterious personal life keeps shit interesting.

Just look at Exhell, Jordan did exactly what your suggesting but it’s the Britney forum that’s still the most active.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1