3 New IG Posts (7/27/2020)

heather

She looks great although I do miss the fashion shows where she’s strutting down the hallway or strutting on her balcony, the in and out of frame ones are a tad boring, lol, I feel bad for her tho, while mom and sis are on a beach somewhere (not that I would even encourage going to the beach in our current climate) she’s stuck at home, I feel like except for Sam or a body guard, she’s always alone.

She’s the only special one in that family and EVERYTHING they have is cuz of HER,  yet the family treats her like the black sheep, it’s revolting!!

6 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

She looks great although I do miss the fashion shows where she’s strutting down the hallway or strutting on her balcony, the in and out of frame ones are a tad boring, lol, I feel bad for her tho, while mom and sis are on a beach somewhere (not that I would even encourage going to the beach in our current climate) she’s stuck at home, I feel like except for Sam or a body guard, she’s always alone.

She’s the only special one in that family and EVERYTHING they have is cuz of HER,  yet the family treats her like the black sheep, it’s revolting!!

I thought about that too. How they're all on vacation and Britney isn't with them. But then I thought that maybe she wasn't happy about what went down with Bryan's interview and Jamie Lynn popping off on IG again (hence that "q&a" video) and she doesn't want to be with them, too. Plus, Britney would probably rather have those hours with her boys than be with her family in this moment, too.

1 minute ago, heather said:

I thought about that too. How they're all on vacation and Britney isn't with them. But then I thought that maybe she wasn't happy about what went down with Bryan's interview and Jamie Lynn popping off on IG again (hence that "q&a" video) and she doesn't want to be with them, too. Plus, Britney would probably rather have those hours with her boys than be with her family in this moment, too.

I wouldn’t blame her if she’s pissed, Brian literally referred to her career as the family business and even said our fans, like, no bitch, we’re her fans, know your role big brother, lol, I just hope her not being around is her decision, that would make me feel less bad.

I really hope she’s seeing the boys, I can’t even remember the last time there were pics/vids of them together on her gram, i just don’t like to think of her constantly all alone in that big ass house.

3 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I wouldn’t blame her if she’s pissed, Brian literally referred to her career as the family business and even said our fans, like, no bitch, we’re her fans, know your role big brother, lol, I just hope her not being around is her decision, that would make me feel less bad.

I really hope she’s seeing the boys, I can’t even remember the last time there were pics/vids of them together on her gram, i just don’t like to think of her constantly all alone in that big ass house.

Oh my god, I got SO angry when he was trying to say something about getting all the freebritney supporters to support a Zoey 101 reboot. Bitch, please! I can't be bothered with anything Diet Spears has to offer.

Kevin recently came out and said he's not worried about Britney's visitation with the boys, Jayden mentioned seeing Britney "soon" in that IG live a few months ago, so she's definitely still seeing them. I think it just has to go with the fact that they're teenagers now and don't wanna be in pictures/videos with their mom.

58 minutes ago, heather said:

Oh my god, I got SO angry when he was trying to say something about getting all the freebritney supporters to support a Zoey 101 reboot. Bitch, please! I can't be bothered with anything Diet Spears has to offer.

Kevin recently came out and said he's not worried about Britney's visitation with the boys, Jayden mentioned seeing Britney "soon" in that IG live a few months ago, so she's definitely still seeing them. I think it just has to go with the fact that they're teenagers now and don't wanna be in pictures/videos with their mom.

Diet Spears, LMFAO, yeah I saw that article, maybe this is Kevin’s way of helping Britney like in that kids tarot reading, if the father of her children is saying he’s not worried about the boys being with her, then that just helps her, if she was sooo unstable like her team wants the world to think, would Kevin make a statement like that, I think not.

Your right, it could just be there age and embarrassed if fam pics.

• Like 1