Bryan's Girlfriend attempts damage control.

heather

So these are alleged DM's between Bryan's girlfriend (who claims she encouraged him to do the Podcast interview) and a fan. She also allegedly told the person to delete the the tweet that shared these images.

spacer.png spacer.png bWq6PDT.png spacer.png

On one hand it makes sense, because Bryan seemed to be so unaware of what is actually going on in the conservatorship, despite actually living with Britney for a period of time during it. Like he wanted to say more but he couldn't for whatever (legal) reasons. But, on the other hand it seems like a poor attempt at damage control because that interview really painted him in a terrible light.

• Upvote 1

Well it’s def his girl cuz there’s pics of them together, as well as a video during the interview, I’m just shocked she’s being so open, does that mean only people with Britney have to sign NDA’s?? But it’s just so confusing, is he having her spill the tea cuz he can’t?? Cuz why go behind his back like that and tell us all this stuff?? Unless she’s the only one with a conscience and just doesn’t give a fuck, idk, I don’t know how to feel.

Have u seen the video of Lynne talking about the free Britney movement in the car?? It’s hard to make out what she’s saying tho esp. when Lexie starts talking.

This whole thing is just getting so weird.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Well it’s def his girl cuz there’s pics of them together, as well as a video during the interview, I’m just shocked she’s being so open, does that mean only people with Britney have to sign NDA’s?? But it’s just so confusing, is he having her spill the tea cuz he can’t?? Cuz why go behind his back like that and tell us all this stuff?? Unless she’s the only one with a conscience and just doesn’t give a fuck, idk, I don’t know how to feel.

Have u seen the video of Lynne talking about the free Britney movement in the car?? It’s hard to make out what she’s saying tho esp. when Lexie starts talking.

This whole thing is just getting so weird.

Yeah, it seems only the people who are in direct contact with Britney sign an NDA, which I don't even really have a problem with, tbh. I think she started talking because people were asking her questions about it! I saw even her mom was leaving IG comments saying that Bryan and the interview would be very positive towards the whole freebritney thing so, really who knows! At this point as much as fans want answers, it's probably in Britney's best interest to NOT have people talking about certain things to blow her chances come court time.

I did see the video! I couldn't make out exactly what she was saying, something about she's liking posts for the fans and freebritney keep tagging her and they dig stuff up. Sounds like she was trying to explain it more to Bryan, because while he might have been playing dumb regarding the conservatorship, he probably really is ignorant to the whole freebritney thing.

I agree! It's all weird and filled with conspiracies and half truths from BOTH sides of the situation. And it's a losing battle for fans because I really don't think anything will wholly satisfy people at this point.

3 minutes ago, heather said:

Yeah, it seems only the people who are in direct contact with Britney sign an NDA, which I don't even really have a problem with, tbh. I think she started talking because people were asking her questions about it! I saw even her mom was leaving IG comments saying that Bryan and the interview would be very positive towards the whole freebritney thing so, really who knows! At this point as much as fans want answers, it's probably in Britney's best interest to NOT have people talking about certain things to blow her chances come court time.

I did see the video! I couldn't make out exactly what she was saying, something about she's liking posts for the fans and freebritney keep tagging her and they dig stuff up. Sounds like she was trying to explain it more to Bryan, because while he might have been playing dumb regarding the conservatorship, he probably really is ignorant to the whole freebritney thing.

I agree! It's all weird and filled with conspiracies and half truths from BOTH sides of the situation. And it's a losing battle for fans because I really don't think anything will wholly satisfy people at this point.

I agree, these people speaking out could prolly affect what happens in the court room, it feels great that we have some truth now but people shouldn’t be spreading these posts all over.

Thats what it sounded like to me too, that she was explaining it, some fans think she was calling us tacky and talking shit but I think some fans are just so blinded by their rage, they refuse to see past that.

I agree, it’s a sticky situation, some fans might be fine with just a financial cship and no more personal, but her complete freedom is the only thing that will satisfy the entire fan base.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1