Britney’s brother is doing an interview...

MonaLisa613

Jamie and Lynne were together for the hearing yesterday, and to me that makes it feel like there's a whole shift between the family, Jamie included, and Lou/her "team" and the rest of the people involved in the conservatorship. Maybe Britney and her family have come to some sort of agreement finally, maybe Lynne was able to make Jamie see it's time to loosen up the restrictions and let Britney have some form of life back. I really think come August there's going to be an outcome that EVERYONE (except probably Lou) will be happy with. As far as this interview, I'm not banking on him spilling a whole lot of anything. I think it will be a lot of "my sister deserves her privacy and we as a family love and support her 100%" kind of filler.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, heather said:

Jamie and Lynne were together for the hearing yesterday, and to me that makes it feel like there's a whole shift between the family, Jamie included, and Lou/her "team" and the rest of the people involved in the conservatorship. Maybe Britney and her family have come to some sort of agreement finally, maybe Lynne was able to make Jamie see it's time to loosen up the restrictions and let Britney have some form of life back. I really think come August there's going to be an outcome that EVERYONE (except probably Lou) will be happy with. As far as this interview, I'm not banking on him spilling a whole lot of anything. I think it will be a lot of "my sister deserves her privacy and we as a family love and support her 100%" kind of filler.

Who the fuck knows at this point, but I’m at the point that I’m starting to feel she’ll be in this thing to the day she dies. I also find it awfully convenient that Britney was the ONLY ONE who had connection problems for the video feed, causing everything to be delayed YET AGAIN, following this shit yesterday literally gave me migraine. I’m just so over the shadiness and secrecy of everything.

1 hour ago, heather said:

Weren't Jamie and Lynne together on hearings last year too? 

I really hope there will be an outcome in Britney's best interest this time. We know very little about Britney's health, but Jamie should never have been put in charge. He's unsuited at every possible level.

18 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Who the fuck knows at this point, but I’m at the point that I’m starting to feel she’ll be in this thing to the day she dies. I also find it awfully convenient that Britney was the ONLY ONE who had connection problems for the video feed, causing everything to be delayed YET AGAIN, following this shit yesterday literally gave me migraine. I’m just so over the shadiness and secrecy of everything.

Did you see the update after? It wasn't Britney having a connection issue, it was the stream itself being hacked and the court waiting for tech to come and secure the stream along with CPS being late. There is definitely shadiness and secrecy going on that only makes the conspiracies and people more curious but at the same time I also feel a lot of this has gotten out of hand and now NO ONE will ever be 100% happy with any outcome that comes from all of this.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Aleks said:

Weren't Jamie and Lynne together on hearings last year too? 

I really hope there will be an outcome in Britney's best interest this time. We know very little about Britney's health, but Jamie should never have been put in charge. He's unsuited at every possible level.

They were together in the hearing but on opposite sides of the courtroom. This was different in that Jamie and Lynne are together at Lynne's home in Kentwood. I truly don't think in the beginning they intended for this to go on as long as it has, but I think people like Lou got into his head and was able to manipulate the situation into the shitshow it's become.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, heather said:

Did you see the update after? It wasn't Britney having a connection issue, it was the stream itself being hacked and the court waiting for tech to come and secure the stream along with CPS being late. There is definitely shadiness and secrecy going on that only makes the conspiracies and people more curious but at the same time I also feel a lot of this has gotten out of hand and now NO ONE will ever be 100% happy with any outcome that comes from all of this.

Yeah I saw fans mention something about a hacking as well (if true, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was a fan) but it’s hard to know what to believe.

As for CPS, I don’t recall them being mentioned at these hearings before, I wonder if it’s cuz of Jamie/Preston??

If only they would just let Britney speak, she brought it up herself in that 2016 interview and they shut her down, I don’t think SHE’D have a problem speaking out. They should know by now, that we know her body language and facial expressions, we’d know whether she was being genuine or forced, I feel fans would back off if we got a genuine Britney on video telling us everything was ok and she’s happy with the way things are and just let her express herself freely for the first time in a long time.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Yeah I saw fans mention something about a hacking as well (if true, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was a fan) but it’s hard to know what to believe.

As for CPS, I don’t recall them being mentioned at these hearings before, I wonder if it’s cuz of Jamie/Preston??

If only they would just let Britney speak, she brought it up herself in that 2016 interview and they shut her down, I don’t think SHE’D have a problem speaking out. They should know by now, that we know her body language and facial expressions, we’d know whether she was being genuine or forced, I feel fans would back off if we got a genuine Britney on video telling us everything was ok and she’s happy with the way things are and just let her express herself freely for the first time in a long time.

Yeah I think the "connection issue" was because the stream was getting hacked and they were trying to get tech in to fix it aka Britney wasn't able to connect to a stream that was likely offline so they could make it more secure. And I absolutely wouldn't be surprised if it was fans at this point, or even media outlets like TMZ/TheBlast/ETC. Hopefully in August they won't do this remote hearing bullshit and just let everyone come to court and remain socially distant/in masks. Which might be the case since the hearing is in 3 weeks, giving Jamie and Lynne plenty of time to self quarantine if they're coming in from Louisiana.

I do think CPS would be in regards to the incident with Preston and also in regards to how Britney is as a mother with her children should the conservatorship end.

Yup, everyone speaks about the conservatorship and about Britney's health except Britney and that's a major problem. At this point though, even if Britney made a video or a livestream like fans are demanding now, and said she was fine, happy, healthy, etc. They wouldn't believe it. They'd look for ANYTHING to discredit what she says because it's not what they want to hear. She's already made a video asking for privacy and we see how that went.

• Upvote 1

My take away from the interview is that Bryan doesn't know SHIT about what's really going on with the conservatorship. He doesn't even know Jamie's role in the whole thing! But, he did say some interesting things, that he couldn't speak for Britney but "assumed" she wants out of it. Has said she has told him she wants out of it but he doesn't know what level that means because she's always had a team of people since she was 16. Which, is my whole point and view of the conservatorship! They need to come to some agreement where Britney can control her personal life, hire who the fuck she wants to take care of it, and live however she wants. The way he speaks, it doesn't seem like there's the restrictions people bitch and moan about, which has always been my thought, too. He also said that she DOES control her social media but whether she's posting things herself or sends it off to her team he doesn't know. Which is what we've all basically said. You can tell when BRITNEY is posting and when her team is. Hope this wakes up some freebritney people to realize she isn't this locked up prisoner to her father with no rights.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, heather said:

My take away from the interview is that Bryan doesn't know SHIT about what's really going on with the conservatorship. He doesn't even know Jamie's role in the whole thing! But, he did say some interesting things, that he couldn't speak for Britney but "assumed" she wants out of it. Has said she has told him she wants out of it but he doesn't know what level that means because she's always had a team of people since she was 16. Which, is my whole point and view of the conservatorship! They need to come to some agreement where Britney can control her personal life, hire who the fuck she wants to take care of it, and live however she wants. The way he speaks, it doesn't seem like there's the restrictions people bitch and moan about, which has always been my thought, too. He also said that she DOES control her social media but whether she's posting things herself or sends it off to her team he doesn't know. Which is what we've all basically said. You can tell when BRITNEY is posting and when her team is. Hope this wakes up some freebritney people to realize she isn't this locked up prisoner to her father with no rights.

Just finished it, I feel the only useful nugget he dropped is that she wants out of it and has for a long time. We all pretty thought the same thing about her social.

I wish the host would of pressed more, like Brian alluded that not everyone feels the same regarding the cship, well who feels what?? He should of announced this interview days ago and polled fans for some real questions.

Him feeling this should stay in place cuz she can’t drive and personal development is bullshit, so get someone who teach her that stuff. He comes off a little misogynistic too.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Just finished it, I feel the only useful nugget he dropped is that she wants out of it and has for a long time. We all pretty thought the same thing about her social.

I wish the host would of pressed more, like Brian alluded that not everyone feels the same regarding the cship, well who feels what?? He should of announced this interview days ago and polled fans for some real questions.

Him feeling this should stay in place cuz she can’t drive and personal development is bullshit, so get someone who teach her that stuff. He comes off a little misogynistic too.

What he said about driving and making reservations just went to show how he doesn't know at all what's going on with the conservatorship. It's  why I will always say there needs to be an agreement that Britney can still have a team of people that handle those tasks for her, but SHE hires them and is the boss so to speak.

Oh yeah, he is EXTREMELY MISOGYNISTIC! The way he was so annoyed that the women in his family are strong minded with opinions rubbed me the wrong way and put me off of anything he had to say tbh.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 2

58 minutes ago, heather said:

What he said about driving and making reservations just went to show how he doesn't know at all what's going on with the conservatorship. It's  why I will always say there needs to be an agreement that Britney can still have a team of people that handle those tasks for her, but SHE hires them and is the boss so to speak.

Oh yeah, he is EXTREMELY MISOGYNISTIC! The way he was so annoyed that the women in his family are strong minded with opinions rubbed me the wrong way and put me off of anything he had to say tbh.

Does he not realize Britney wasn’t the one making reservations and all that kinda shit to begin with, Fe or whoever else did it, he can’t really that obtuse?? She’s not gonna get out of this thing and just be thrown to the wolves, she’ll still have a team but of her choosing.

I feel the longer this is in place just damages her, if u compare her from now to how she was in FTR she has regressed, I also feel she has drastically changed since that hospitalization last year. This arrangement may bring most of her family comfort but in the end it is hurting her.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Does he not realize Britney wasn’t the one making reservations and all that kinda shit to begin with, Fe or whoever else did it, he can’t really that obtuse?? She’s not gonna get out of this thing and just be thrown to the wolves, she’ll still have a team but of her choosing.

I feel the longer this is in place just damages her, if u compare her from now to how she was in FTR she has regressed, I also feel she has drastically changed since that hospitalization last year. This arrangement may bring most of her family comfort but in the end it is hurting her.

Yup, exactly. He seemed very ignorant to Britney's actual life, which is strange because he mentioned that he lived with her the whole 4 years she was in Vegas. I think in the beginning it was all about getting Britney help she truly needed, then it turned into the wrong people realizing they could manipulate the situation to line their pockets instead of truly helping Britney. There are so many ways to look back and say "well if you would have done this this and that then this and that never would be happening now" but we can't do that. We can only look to the future and hope that come August there will be the changes and help that Britney actually needs.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, heather said:

Yup, exactly. He seemed very ignorant to Britney's actual life, which is strange because he mentioned that he lived with her the whole 4 years she was in Vegas. I think in the beginning it was all about getting Britney help she truly needed, then it turned into the wrong people realizing they could manipulate the situation to line their pockets instead of truly helping Britney. There are so many ways to look back and say "well if you would have done this this and that then this and that never would be happening now" but we can't do that. We can only look to the future and hope that come August there will be the changes and help that Britney actually needs.

Either he truly is clueless or he’s playing clueless, cuz how can u live with someone for 4 years and not notice or know anything??  

At least he did admit, it prolly shouldn’t have gone on this long, now go do something about it dude!!

• Upvote 1