Would you be up for a Superbowl halftime show with Britney & Xtina?

edurance

Kinda like what they did with Jennifer Lopez and Shakira. I don't really like Christina, but I don't see Britney headlining the event for herself, or any artist at this point.

Just imagine Britney's take on Dirrty or Genie, or Xtina during BOMT or Toxic. I think it would be the most epic thing to happen in pop music since their VMA performance with Madonna in 2003 :o

2 hours ago, heather said:

Absolutely not. The Superbowl isn't even all that anyway, I don't understand why so many fans want it so bad.

I'm not saying it because the Super Bowl is important or a form of validation for the artist among the general public, but because it's pretty much the only option for them to do a 15 minute televised performance of their hits with such a big budget and production team. BBMA16 was cool, but it's not really the same.

42 minutes ago, edurance said:

I'm not saying it because the Super Bowl is important or a form of validation for the artist among the general public, but because it's pretty much the only option for them to do a 15 minute televised performance of their hits with such a big budget and production team. BBMA16 was cool, but it's not really the same.

I wouldn't be down for them performing together at all, to be honest. I'm not a Christina fan in the slightest, and  I prefer my Britney performances as Britney only. Unless it's with someone she's collabed with ala the Iggy, G Eazy, Tinashe performances.

3 hours ago, Bretyna Speransky said:

Move on finally. They two would finally release some duet.

Move on from what? If they released a duet then I'd be okay with them performing together because there would be a reason for it. But I don't want to see them perform together for the hell of it. I don't like Christina's music or her stage presence.

On 6/19/2020 at 6:41 PM, heather said:

Move on from what? If they released a duet then I'd be okay with them performing together because there would be a reason for it. But I don't want to see them perform together for the hell of it. I don't like Christina's music or her stage presence.

Shady era in early years.

Are you talking about live vocals with playback? If they two release duet like Everyday so then performance will be very welcomed from my side :shake:

12 hours ago, Bretyna Speransky said:

Shady era in early years.

Are you talking about live vocals with playback? If they two release duet like Everyday so then performance will be very welcomed from my side :shake:

I don't have to like Christina, and there's nothing you can say that will change my mind. I don't like Christina. Period. I don't want to watch her perform anything with or without Britney. PERIOD. IF, and this is an if because I believe it will NEVER happen. I will watch it. Probably one time and then search YouTube for the fanmade Britney only version.

40 minutes ago, heather said:

I don't have to like Christina, and there's nothing you can say that will change my mind. I don't like Christina. Period. I don't want to watch her perform anything with or without Britney. PERIOD. IF, and this is an if because I believe it will NEVER happen. I will watch it. Probably one time and then search YouTube for the fanmade Britney only version.

There is too much hate. ,,It is in my heart to forgive you and I will keep you in my prayers"...

Not really a fan of this idea. Even in their primes when people were clamoring for them to work together, it didn't make sense to me. Their styles, vocally and otherwise, do not complement each other at. all. And they still don't. Christina would overpower Britney vocally, and Britney's not just going to stand in one place on the stage like Christina does.

It's hard to think of who I would pair Britney up with for the Super Bowl. Maybe the answer is no one.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bretyna Speransky said:

There is too much hate. ,,It is in my heart to forgive you and I will keep you in my prayers"...

I don't need you to keep me in your prayers and stay condescending towards me just because I don't like an artist you do. Your attitude about it is making me dislike her even more. Let people like who they like and not like who they like. I don't care if you like her, why do you care that I don't?

On 6/22/2020 at 11:23 PM, heather said:

I don't need you to keep me in your prayers and stay condescending towards me just because I don't like an artist you do. Your attitude about it is making me dislike her even more. Let people like who they like and not like who they like. I don't care if you like her, why do you care that I don't?

K :frenchy:

On 6/22/2020 at 11:23 PM, heather said:

I don't need you to keep me in your prayers 

Spoiler

But I will still :tea: