Britney spears vinyl

Piece of Me

I've been regretting my decision not to purchase these when they were on the urban outfitters website, I have been monitoring prices of them for weeks but everyone wants $100 for them :( that's just too much

is there any kind soul on here that could sell me them at a more reasonable price? I am a huge Britney fan and seriously get sad each day that I did not purchase these, I never thought people would want to profit that much off her it's insane.

I only need in the zone, blackout, circus and femme fatale

I also have an extra copy of britney jean if you want to trade.

If not that's okay but could we start a petition for urban outfitters to re-release these vinyls? 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, Lascivious said:

Damn, just Googled them. They are expensive. There should be a limit of 2 per customer when it comes to albums/vinyls so it gives everybody a chance to buy

The people who buy product or tickets in bulk with the intention to re-sell them at a higher price are disgusting 

Thank you I agree. Honestly it is disgusting that the re-selling market is so high

Do you think I should start a petition. 

This is nothing against you but I find it really funny that fans start whole ass "movements" because of people taking advantage of Britney and making money off her, yet buy her merch in bulk to resell and essentially make money off her.  I will say that sometimes Urban puts the vinyls back on sale. They won't be the colored versions, but it's worth keeping an eye out for!

3 minutes ago, Piece of Me said:

Thank you I agree. Honestly it is disgusting that the re-selling market is so high

Do you think I should start a petition. 

I'm not sure. If you're that passionate about it, then I would.

I know certain companies cancel orders that are suspiciously large. I know Jeffree Star Cosmetics prohibits "bulk buying," orders like that are automatically cancelled. It's nice to know that a few companies have measures to prevent stuff like re-selling from happening but many companies need to catch up. It really is unfair and annoying.