Jezebel: 'One Woman's Hunt for Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake's Matching Denim Outfits'

Source: https://theattic.jezebel.com/one-womans-hunt-for-britney-spears-and-justin-timberlak-1843135581

It's more about Justin's suit, but I still found it a fascinating read/interview!

In doing research for my first book last year, LARGER THAN LIFE: A History of Boy Bands from NKOTB to BTS, I learned that Britney’s gown sold at auction in 2013. Spears memorabilia is highly collectable—no shocker there—so it should come as no surprise that Nate D. Sanders Auctions was able to sell the gown to an undisclosed buyer for $7,199. (Sanders did not return Jezebel’s request for comment.) It is possible that the Spears estate gave Sanders the dress in the first place to sell—most clothing worn on red carpets is either returned to the designer or gifted to the celebrity wearing it, after all—but that has not yet been confirmed. At the very least, someone purchased it in the last decade, and that’s enough closure for me.

Iconic.

image.thumb.png.aeb1df094ac232ed4f47c3bd93be8695.png

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images