New IG Post About BLM!

heather

1 hour ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I figured she would say something eventually, what she wrote is perfect, it’s neutral too,  which is good, I can’t see this celeb post pissing anyone off.

It'll only piss off the racists and "all lives matter" morons, and to be honest, let it and let them show their asses to the world.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, heather said:

It'll only piss off the racists and "all lives matter" morons, and to be honest, let it and let them show their asses to the world.

Yup, people criticize her when she posts a photo of herself standing and smiling - she'll definitely get criticism from this. I'm not going to look at the comments tho. I want to take the good vibes from her post and leave it at that.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, heather said:

Agreed that that’s who it’ll piss off and I agree they should be exposed, it’s just that I feel like I’m drowning in hate and negativity at the moment, I live in Philly, so my neighborhood Facebook page kinda has me wanting to bang my head against the wall with all the back and forth fighting and my newsfeed is filled with mixed reactions, it’s making me wanna take a social media hiatus.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Agreed that that’s who it’ll piss off and I agree they should be exposed, it’s just that I feel like I’m drowning in hate and negativity at the moment, I live in Philly, so my neighborhood Facebook page kinda has me wanting to bang my head against the wall with all the back and forth fighting and my newsfeed is filled with mixed reactions, it’s making me wanna take a social media hiatus.

With everything that's going on, sometimes taking a break from it all is the best thing to do for your own mental health!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Nothing wrong with a break every now and again, bb. Protect your mental health. Sending you love + positive vibes. 💙💙💙

• Awesome 1