Am I the only one???

MonaLisa613

Who doesn’t find her insta bizarre, it’s definitely cheesy and extra goofy most of the time, but I don’t think she should be committed to an institution over social media posts. You should see some of the threads on Exhell right now, u got some fans making the diagnosis of her being severely mentally unstable based on these short ass glimpses into her life and that perhaps she does need the cship after all, than you got others who think she’s being held at gun point to act this way on insta by her team in order to keep there legal hooks in her.

I feel so bad for this woman, during FF, she was too quiet, boring, reserved and closed off. Now she’s deranged, unstable, bizarre, she can not fucking win.

Britney HAS ALWAYS BEEN QUIRKY, sure she may be 38 but she’s clearly young at heart, that’s an expression for a reason and there’s nothing wrong with that, many people are young at heart, hell, I’m gonna be 39 and as I type, I am rewatching 13 Reasons Why, ooops my bad is that show too young for me, anyone who thinks so can fuck off, lol, just cuz u reach a certain age, doesn’t mean you have to suddenly become a boring, fuddy duddy and I pity anyone who believes that!!

Im getting so fed up with these armchair psychologists, she may very well have mental health issues in some way, shape or form and it wouldn’t surprise me cuz who doesn’t these days, lol, but the only people who have the right to specify anything like that about her is her doctors or herself. Could u imagine if social media really was used as a tool to gauge a persons mental health, something tells me there wouldn’t be room in the mental health facilities, lol

It is truly my belief, that if 2007/08 and the cship never happened, no one would bat an eye at her posts, they’d just see it as a good ol goofy Brit but because those things did happen, that poor woman is gonna be forever stigmatized and it’s sad as hell.

Sorry y’all, I just had to rant, lol

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

You're not alone! Like you said, it's cheesy lol! She's always been that way. I do believe there are inside people who post negative stuff just to stir the post and control the narrative. When the media jumps on it, people follow and repeat the narrative. Then, just like that, the the perception of Britney goes from cheesy, goofy, and quirky to something of concern, and someone who isn't all there. I think her "team" is behind that shift.

Nope, definitely not alone. Goofiness is one thing I love about her, sometimes her posts are actually the highlight of my day, lol. When she gets playful it puts a smile on my face and I think she simply enjoys joking around every now and then, nothing wrong with that.

I think you may have a point with that last part too, maybe no one would find her posts weird if the sittuation was different.

17 minutes ago, sairaannopee99 said:

Nope, definitely not alone. Goofiness is one thing I love about her, sometimes her posts are actually the highlight of my day, lol. When she gets playful it puts a smile on my face and I think she simply enjoys joking around every now and then, nothing wrong with that.

I think you may have a point with that last part too, maybe no one would find her posts weird if the sittuation was different.

Same, her posts brighten my day, plus have these fans never seen Chaotic, lol, check it out, you’ll get glimpse of what’s to come when social media takes the world by storm. There acting like this personality is new, it’s not. We just didn’t have the reach to celebs like we do now, the first few years of her career, the Britney we were shown was through this polished, career lense but by 2003, I don’t give a fuckNey began to emerge, technology starts to become more advanced and we get to see sides of celebs that were mainly kept hidden.

54 minutes ago, srp448 said:

You're not alone! Like you said, it's cheesy lol! She's always been that way. I do believe there are inside people who post negative stuff just to stir the post and control the narrative. When the media jumps on it, people follow and repeat the narrative. Then, just like that, the the perception of Britney goes from cheesy, goofy, and quirky to something of concern, and someone who isn't all there. I think her "team" is behind that shift.

Well we all know, the media will always spin shit, cuz drama even fabricated is what sells, as for the theory her team is setting her up to look crazy, idk how I feel, I mean if true, than that’s diabolical!!

You absolutely are not alone! This has always been Britney's personality, people only have a problem with it now because they want to deem her "crazy" or "controlled" or whatever it is to fit their narrative about how her life is. Everyone's always going to have an opinion and I'm glad that Britney has remained the kind of person that doesn't let the things people say change the way she is. She's always been a silly, carefree, FUN girl and she's remained that way even when life threw the shittiest shit at her. It REALLY pisses me off to see all the "are you ok" comments on her IG, whens she hasn't done anything that makes me question her mental health.

• Like 3

I totally agree with you. Those goofy posts are adorable, I wish she keep doing that cause that is exactly how she is! My God, if she can't even post whathever the heck she wants because her so called fans are questioning her..this is very serious. If it's not her team it's her "fans". Those posts always make me smile. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, heather said:

You absolutely are not alone! This has always been Britney's personality, people only have a problem with it now because they want to deem her "crazy" or "controlled" or whatever it is to fit their narrative about how her life is. Everyone's always going to have an opinion and I'm glad that Britney has remained the kind of person that doesn't let the things people say change the way she is. She's always been a silly, carefree, FUN girl and she's remained that way even when life threw the shittiest shit at her. It REALLY pisses me off to see all the "are you ok" comments on her IG, whens she hasn't done anything that makes me question her mental health.

Yeah, those comments have me fuming, in fact when I woke up this morning, I checked her gram and the first comment I saw on the video where she was walking through her garden was something like, are u walking from the other area of your house where u did crack, then later in the day when I went on Exhell and saw all their bullshit, I snapped and wrote this rant, lol

• Like 1

while celebrities have teams managing their content and controlling every aspect of their feed, britney's ig is quite honest and authentic.

sure, she has a team behind posting about her business, but when she posts about books and movies or just twirls in her sundress with bad make up on, you know that's 100% britney. no marketing. and i love it :aintevenmad:

• Like 1

I actually enjoy her instagram because she's not like other celebs where they have to uphold this image and not be themselves and stuff. She likes just being herself and enjoys doing whatever she wants and sometimes her posts make me laugh and smile. It's what makes her a unique down to earth celebrity.

I'd rather her do/post stuff she likes to post, then be posting/doing poses and trying to sell us a product or trying to show off how good she looks or how rich she is. :mhm: