Do you share any similarities with Britney?

Lascivious

I feel like the people you admire says a lot about your personality.

As someone who struggles with social anxiety, I definitely see symptoms in Brit. I think it's kind of taboo to discuss mental health struggles but it really shouldn't be. Being nervous or shy around people is quite common for a lot of people.

I see a lot of strength in Britney. She overcomes her fears and performs and looks great and has a killer bod. I think that's really admirable considering everything she went through in the media.

Britney inspires me to be strong and face my fears and I think she is a great symbol for strength. 

Luckily mental health and how to deal with issues related to it are getting less taboo every decade. People talk more openly now about how to improve your mental wellbeing and what it's like to struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis.

I definitely see similarities between me and Britney. For starters, we share the same zodiac sign (Sagittarius). We both suffer from anxiety. We've both gone through a total mental breakdown and survived. And we both like to keep it real instead of pretending to be something we aren't.

Britney is the celebrity I admire the most in the universe because I can relate to her so much. Unlike so many other celebrities, her image hasn't been polished for a long time. Instead, she's embraced the fact that she's human, with human emotions and human flaws. Her life story inspires me on a daily basis to keep fighting through my own struggles with mental wellbeing.

There's nothing I wish more than the possibility to have a face to face conversation with her, to be able to tell her how much she means to me and thank her for everything she's done for her fans. Who knows, maybe one day that will come true, untill then I'll be waiting.

Fun fact: Britney is the only pop artist I listen to. I'm actually more into heavier music but she will always be the exception.

Hello all! 
I am a MS gal who has severe anxiety and depression issues as well as being a Sagittarius. So I definitely can relate to the Queen Brit!! I’ve been fortunate to see her live but not in person per se meet/great. I find her and her music very helpful in all different situations we experience in life. I’m so thankful for Britney! Bless you and everyone all over the world! Please spread kindness love and peace everywhere you are ❤️🏼💫

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

I’m very shy and socially anxious so I see that in her too, the fact that she still continued her career after her breakdown and still tries to be happy while living under a cship all these years is inspiring, she could have completely given up on life but she didn’t.

Im also very silly, which is I why I don’t find her insta posts awkward like other fans do, lol, I also have a very relaxed style and only get done up when needed, so I love that she’s the same way, all those celebs who get glammed just to get a fucking coffee is fake as fuck!!

• Awesome 1