Never Before Seen TTWE Rehearsal

heather

TTWE had some of my favorite choreo ever. Idk that she’s not necessarily into as she seems to be concentrating and following hard, at least to me. She at least seemed into it by the end of her POM run. I saw her in Austin and she got really pumped during this song. Same in Vegas. 

Or maybe it’s because it’s the final song and she can go home. 😂

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

TTWE had some of my favorite choreo ever. Idk that she’s not necessarily into as she seems to be concentrating and following hard, at least to me. She at least seemed into it by the end of her POM run. I saw her in Austin and she got really pumped during this song. Same in Vegas. 

Or maybe it’s because it’s the final song and she can go home. 😂

Out of all the promo performances, she definitely had the most fun with TTWE. Actually, the Jimmy Kimmel performance of TTWE was my favorite from the whole era.

On 5/23/2020 at 8:22 AM, heather said:

At this point I kind of wish they would, it's clear he's using Britney to get fans interested in his dance classes.

You guys make it seem like this is the only thing he posts and she’s the only music people want to dance to. Relax just be glad we get all this behind the scenes footage. When do we ever get to see anything like this? Regular performers post stuff like this all the time, anything Britney has to be ran by her team and when they do post it’s hardly anything good for us like this. 

27 minutes ago, josephthemerman said:

You guys make it seem like this is the only thing he posts and she’s the only music people want to dance to. Relax just be glad we get all this behind the scenes footage. When do we ever get to see anything like this? Regular performers post stuff like this all the time, anything Britney has to be ran by her team and when they do post it’s hardly anything good for us like this. 

🙄🙄🙄🙄 I'm not gonna kiss his ass because he posted 10 year old rehearsal footage and finally cleared the air about the shitty things he said and did back then to only turn around and promote himself to Britney fans that eat it up. Domination rehearsals and her dancing with her dancers for fun was 100000000% times better than his messy choreography.