3 New IG Posts (3/20/2020)

heather

56 minutes ago, Tony Spears said:

In the span of two weeks, her favorite color went from red to pink... this is like in 2016 when she said baby blue and baby pink were her favorite color basically back to back... :yeahsure:

...Or maybe it's not her writing these captions :thatsweird:

I don't know about you but I have multiple favorite colors too. She's also flipped between pink and blue for years. I also don't think she was serious when she said red was her favorite color, but was saying it because of how many photos with the red background she posted as a joke kind of thing. Everyone always looking for a conspiracy rather than accepting things at face value.

20 minutes ago, Tony Spears said:

I meant the last sentence as a joke... kinda :thinkingpinky: we never know with what's going on lol. Plus celebrities sometimes do have people posting for them

And honestly same about the favorite color,.. can never which is my favorite

Sorry if I came off hostile, I get very annoyed with the conspiracy theorist that just twist everything to fit into their bullshit. I don't doubt that SOME of the captions on her posts aren't written by her, but in my opinion it's easy to tell what's Britney and what's her social media manager.