give brit a break

hey guys , i know i have not posted in a long while , but , i wanted to address brit's instagram content. i feel like fans are really overreacting lately. if you think about it, the post are really wholesome and harmless. i do believe in #freebritney , but i always felt like fans/ media was hyping it up. i think it's really unfair that fans are overthinking it and making her feel terrible! the truth is , we don't know what's going on , only Britney does... i feel like the B Army is always looking for drama... and it bothers me , she will come out of this strong. i promise

please don't send me hate , it's just my opinion.:bye5:

• Like 4

4 hours ago, britneyscircu501 said:

hey guys , i know i have not posted in a long while , but , i wanted to address brit's instagram content. i feel like fans are really overreacting lately. if you think about it, the post are really wholesome and harmless. i do believe in #freebritney , but i always felt like fans/ media was hyping it up. i think it's really unfair that fans are overthinking it and making her feel terrible! the truth is , we don't know what's going on , only Britney does... i feel like the B Army is always looking for drama... and it bothers me , she will come out of this strong. i promise

please don't send me hate , it's just my opinion.:bye5:

Don't worry, you're not gonna get hate here since this isn't Exhell :D

It makes me sad that Britney feels like she has to constantly tell her fans not to be mean to her, I really hope she's not gonna end up hating her own fanbase because of a few crazies out there. I'm still trying to understand how one can get offended by Britney posting about horses😂

I'm glad she keeps reading comments though, because that means she's also seen the positive stuff people say, maybe that balances things out in the end.

Unlike exhell we think rationally and the majority of us share your same opinion! Freebritney has turned into a ridiculous smear conspiracy campaign that hasn't done a thing to actually help Britney. In my opinion it's done the opposite, but those assholes are too full of themselves to see that they're actually hurting the person they claim to care about so much. This isn't the first time Britney has told them to be nice, and it's sad as hell shes even has to do it once. I love her instagram, I love her posting every outtake from that photoshoot and her captions filled with emojis. It's the most authentic thing we've had from her in awhile and those loud ass nasty fans are trying to ruin it to just desperately be right about shit none of us could possibly know! I just hope britney doesn't let them scare her away from posting, and i wish she'd turn the comments off, if only for a little bit. They'd lose their minds.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, heather said:

Unlike exhell we think rationally and the majority of us share your same opinion! Freebritney has turned into a ridiculous smear conspiracy campaign that hasn't done a thing to actually help Britney. In my opinion it's done the opposite, but those assholes are too full of themselves to see that they're actually hurting the person they claim to care about so much. This isn't the first time Britney has told them to be nice, and it's sad as hell shes even has to do it once. I love her instagram, I love her posting every outtake from that photoshoot and her captions filled with emojis. It's the most authentic thing we've had from her in awhile and those loud ass nasty fans are trying to ruin it to just desperately be right about shit none of us could possibly know! I just hope britney doesn't let them scare her away from posting, and i wish she'd turn the comments off, if only for a little bit. They'd lose their minds.

Oh yeah, I can already imagine how if the comments got disabled even for a single post they'd try to catch the media's attention again but would likely only end up making things worse as the press would get another pay day speculating all kinds of stuff...

I'm sure it all started with people's hearts in the right place, and the right kind of media attention wouldn't hurt Britney's sittuation. It's good that people are aware of what's happening to her and are also interested in her wellbeing but it all started to go downhill when the conspiracies kicked in.

I've said it many times before, and I'll say it again: This can't be over soon enough, I feel like right now Britney is in the second toughest point of her life and she could use all the support we can give to her, but it has to be the right kind of support. We need to cheer her up, not tear her down.

I’m at the point where I feel they should all be beat into a coma, maybe then she’ll get a break from the hate but that’s not realistic so they should just shut off comments.

Getting hate from obvious haters is one thing but getting it from people who claim to be fans must hurt like hell. The constant conspiracy theories and also pointing out of inconsistencies does nothing to help Britney, freebritney fans circulating this shit is what brings it to the attention of the media who go and report it for the rest of the world!!

Lastly, to judge somebody’s mental health over some Instagram posts is itself unhinged, just shut the fuck up already!!!

Edited to add: 

Also, are fans who are making a big deal out of her “I’ve never worn a white bathing suit” comment not aware that bathing suits come in many styles, she’s been pictured wearing white BIKINIS but never a ONE PIECE like she was wearing in the Instagram, in fact I don’t recall seeing a pic of her in a one piece throughout her whole career.

So it’s extremely possible when she said bathing suit she meant a one piece, stop jumpIng at the chance to turn stuff into a conspiracy, instead use your head, it’s that lump three feet above your ass!!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I’m at the point where I feel they should all be beat into a coma, maybe then she’ll get a break from the hate but that’s not realistic so they should just shut off comments.

Getting hate from obvious haters is one thing but getting it from people who claim to be fans must hurt like hell. The constant conspiracy theories and also pointing out of inconsistencies does nothing to help Britney, freebritney fans circulating this shit is what brings it to the attention of the media who go and report it for the rest of the world!!

Lastly, to judge somebody’s mental health over some Instagram posts is itself unhinged, just shut the fuck up already!!!

Edited to add: 

Also, are fans who are making a big deal out of her “I’ve never worn a white bathing suit” comment not aware that bathing suits come in many styles, she’s been pictured wearing white BIKINIS but never a ONE PIECE like she was wearing in the Instagram, in fact I don’t recall seeing a pic of her in a one piece throughout her whole career.

So it’s extremely possible when she said bathing suit she meant a one piece, stop jumpIng at the chance to turn stuff into a conspiracy, instead use your head, it’s that lump three feet above your ass!!!

And now I wish I could double like this😂 You made my day!

Edit: also adding that I remember seeing her wear one piece swimsuits before but that's a really rare sight.

2 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Edited to add: 

So much this, so much PREACH.

As far as the one piece bathing suit thing- I remember the pink one piece she had with Candies and I remember a lime green Borat looking bathing suit posted on her IG a few years ago, other than that girlfriend is always in a bikini so agree with the idea that she meant she never owned a white ONE PIECE before. People just want to always twist her words into meaning what they want it to mean instead of taking it at face value and listening to what she's telling us.

• Like 1

Give Britney a break and give yourselves a break from Britney.  No offense to her AT ALL but there's literally nothing to see and no new news about her music or whatever else she could be doing. At this point it's whatever.

People shouldn't be mean to her or her team obviously but if you're as suspicious about everything as I am, the best thing you can do is not engage with her social. I have also been avoiding streaming her as much as I used to because the more I think about I'm just not comfortable supporting the thing's she's done under the C-Ship.

She's on hiatus now so until they do the right thing and release a formal statement on what's been going on with there's not much else that can be said or done from my POV.