I bet Team Britney’s heads are spinning right about now...

MonaLisa613

Cuz JJ just did a live stream on the gram, I saw a fan video of it cuz I don’t have an account but he shows his face, it is definitely him. Not gonna post a link for obvious reasons, if u wanna see it u can find it on the other forum.

But...some info he dropped, it’s abundantly clear he hates Jamie, loves Lynne, likes Sam, his dad is great, no timeframe given but he once asked Britney when she’d make more music, she said she might quit, he said, why would u do that, u make bank, lol, he also gave a response when asked about Free Britney, he tries to help her but people are always on him, then he like trails off to a different topic and he has quite the potty mouth, lol

Wow, out of the mouths of babes, lol

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I feel bad because he's just a kid and I know how this fan base is and some of the things he said, the way he said them will get him dragged for fucking filth. I'm glad he said something about Jamie though, I'm not surprised there's a hate there after what Jamie did to Preston. I can't at the media already being dramatic and thinking Britney is never going to make music again 🙄

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, HeadstrongWolf said:

I lost my shit when I saw that.

When he said Jamie's a d*ck, 👀👀👀👀👀

Me waiting outside The Henderson, located in Destin, where Jamie does business, 20 minutes from where I work.

tenor.gif

If anyone's got a copy of the stream let me know. 

It's on YouTube 

• Like 2

I'm surprised that Jayden has a public Ig account, you'd think that being Britney's son he'd wanna protect his privacy more than the average kid out there. I hope he understands that in his sittuation he needs to watch his words more than most people. Also not surprised he doesn't like Jamie.

Edit: I checked and the account is now private, I think Jayden realised he made a mistake by saying all that stuff publicly.

37 minutes ago, sairaannopee99 said:

I'm surprised that Jayden has a public Ig account, you'd think that being Britney's son he'd wanna protect his privacy more than the average kid out there. I hope he understands that in his sittuation he needs to watch his words more than most people. Also not surprised he doesn't like Jamie.

Edit: I checked and the account is now private, I think Jayden realised he made a mistake by saying all that stuff publicly.

Tbh I think he's too young to understand that or see what he did as a mistake. Kevin probably made him private it and delete his posts after getting a call from team B about the shit storm Jayden created.

• Like 2

I agree, his shit should be private cuz it’s just not safe, some of the fans were innocent, just asking in general questions, like his interests and shit, but asking about the cship and free Britney it out of line. Some fans can turn on you at the drop of a hat for doing something they don’t like and some fans won’t care that he’s just a teenager.

I think he got in trouble and that’s why shit got deleted and made private but with all that said, he is 13 years old, not 3, he’s old enough to  see/hear whats happening around him and know if something doesn’t seem right, so I do feel his few responses do kinda make the movement hold some water now.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I agree, his shit should be private cuz it’s just not safe, some of the fans were innocent, just asking in general questions, like his interests and shit, but asking about the cship and free Britney it out of line. Some fans can turn on you at the drop of a hat for doing something they don’t like and some fans won’t care that he’s just a teenager.

I think he got in trouble and that’s why shit got deleted and made private but with all that said, he is 13 years old, not 3, he’s old enough to  see/hear whats happening around him and know if something doesn’t seem right, so I do feel his few responses do kinda make the movement hold some water now.

I imagine that seeing shit on the internet about how unwell their mother is (possibly getting teased by peers?), when they actually know her and know the truth, has to make them feel some type of way, you know? I don't think he thinks Jamie's a dick because he's holding their mother as a prisoner/slave like the freebritney nutcases say, but because of how he treated them back in August. And as far as wanting him to die, I don't know if any of you saw his videos before they were deleted but that's actually just something he says. Almost all his videos were like "watch or die" - whether he actually wants Jamie to die like a lot of those crazy af fans, I can't say, but I can say that it's just part of his vocabulary unfortunately. And his response about "why would you do that when you make bank" regarding music shows he doesn't know/understand what's going on there with her team and stuff. So while he's aware of what's going on, he is also definitely protected from it, too.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, heather said:

I imagine that seeing shit on the internet about how unwell their mother is (possibly getting teased by peers?), when they actually know her and know the truth, has to make them feel some type of way, you know? I don't think he thinks Jamie's a dick because he's holding their mother as a prisoner/slave like the freebritney nutcases say, but because of how he treated them back in August. And as far as wanting him to die, I don't know if any of you saw his videos before they were deleted but that's actually just something he says. Almost all his videos were like "watch or die" - whether he actually wants Jamie to die like a lot of those crazy af fans, I can't say, but I can say that it's just part of his vocabulary unfortunately. And his response about "why would you do that when you make bank" regarding music shows he doesn't know/understand what's going on there with her team and stuff. So while he's aware of what's going on, he is also definitely protected from it, too.

I saw those posts too, they seemed like typical content for someone barely in their teens, same with the vocabulary. I assumed Jayden would only post random stuff like that and keep anything related to Britney out of the posts, which is why I was surprised to read about the answers in the livestream or the shoutout he gave to a fan account.

4 minutes ago, sairaannopee99 said:

I saw those posts too, they seemed like typical content for someone barely in their teens, same with the vocabulary. I assumed Jayden would only post random stuff like that and keep anything related to Britney out of the posts, which is why I was surprised to read about the answers in the livestream or the shoutout he gave to a fan account.

He wants followers and shit like a typical kid and when he's getting spammed with questions and comments and probably dms about his mom it gets hard to ignore, you know? He's probably gonna be educated about things to say and not say regarding the net now, and his content before had nothing to do with Britney, so I'm sure once this blows over he'll be back to posting videos with his friends and live-streaming video games.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, heather said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s not just that one isolated incident that makes him think Jamie is a dick, he was abusive even when Britney was a child so I wouldn’t be surprised if there were other situations. This was the first video I’ve ever seen of his, so I don’t know how he speaks but that is weird to say watch or die.

I guess like a lot of fans, I’m just frustrated and just want one fucking person from her life to speak out already!!!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I don’t think it’s that one isolated incident that makes him think Jamie is a dick, he was abusive even when Britney was a child so I wouldn’t be surprised if there were other situations. This was the first video I’ve ever seen of his, so I don’t know he speaks but that is weird to say watch or die.

I guess like a lot of fans, I’m just frustrated and just want one fucking person from her life to speak out already!!!

Oh yeah if it's happened once that's likely not the only incident of Jamie being abusive, I just don't think his hatred for him is all because of how he treats their mother. Yeah a lot of his videos were captioned to watch or die, and using "gay" as an insult- which is why I originally said I felt bad for him regarding the army because they'll drag him for shit he doesn't understand/isn't being taught is wrong. 

It's absolutely frustrating  to have all this speculation and no hard evidence. I hope when all is said and done Britney will speak on what she's comfortable sharing.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I don’t think it’s that one isolated incident that makes him think Jamie is a dick, he was abusive even when Britney was a child so I wouldn’t be surprised if there were other situations. This was the first video I’ve ever seen of his, so I don’t know he speaks but that is weird to say watch or die.

Kids have always been edgy, especially boys. Me and my peers were too when we were that age so it shouldn't be surprising to see Jayden use that kind of language. As for the Jamie part, I don't think it's because of a single incident either.

3 minutes ago, heather said:

Oh yeah if it's happened once that's likely not the only incident of Jamie being abusive, I just don't think his hatred for him is all because of how he treats their mother. Yeah a lot of his videos were captioned to watch or die, and using "gay" as an insult- which is why I originally said I felt bad for him regarding the army because they'll drag him for shit he doesn't understand/isn't being taught is wrong. 

It's absolutely frustrating  to have all this speculation and no hard evidence. I hope when all is said and done Brit year will speak on what she's comfortable sharing.

I think the sittuation makes it so that Britney will be pressured to weigh in her view and maybe even defend her son against certain fans. But I also think Jayden will have learned a valuable lesson about what he should or shouldn't say publicly.

Just now, sairaannopee99 said:

I think the sittuation makes it so that Britney will be pressured to weigh in her view and maybe even defend her son against certain fans. But I also think Jayden will have learned a valuable lesson about what he should or shouldn't say publicly.

Agreed. This was definitely a learning experience for Jayden, and depending how this pans out Britney might not say a thing publicly. Honestly, for his and her sake, I hope it blows over quickly. We all want answers but her children need to be left alone, regardless if they've made themselves available online.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, heather said:

It's absolutely frustrating  to have all this speculation and no hard evidence. I hope when all is said and done Britney will speak on what she's comfortable sharing.

Oh, I wasn’t saying there hate for their grandpa is all regarding Jamie and Britney, I’m sure those boys have witnessed some shit regarding Jamie and anybody. He’s just a scary and intimidating dude.  

Some fans are losing their shit over him using gay as an insult but many are saying to leave him alone, he’s just a teen, it’s just the way they talk. I know I said the same shit when I was his age including using the word gay like that cuz I didn’t know any better, but when I became an adult I did, hell,  I see a lot of shit differently now compared to when I was a kid, he will too just like every one.

One thing that can be taken from this video is that her own son likes Sam and thinks he’s a cool dude, so fans need to kill it with the hate.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Oh, I wasn’t saying there hate for their grandpa is all regarding Jamie and Britney, I’m sure those boys have witnessed some shit regarding Jamie and anybody. He’s just a scary and intimidating dude.  

Some fans are losing their shit over him using gay as an insult but many are saying to leave him alone, he’s just a teen, it’s just the way they talk. I know I said the same shit when I was his age including using the word gay like that cuz I didn’t know any better, but when I became an adult I did, hell,  I see a lot of shit differently now compared to when I was a kid, he will too just like every one.

Mine thing that can be taken from this video is that her own son likes Sam and thinks he’s a cool dude, so fans need to kill it with the hate.

Yup! If we're gonna take what Jayden said as truth, then the Sam haters need to lay off him for a bit. They can't pick and choose.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Bretyna Speransky said:

(I have downloaded it if it will be deleted)...but... im lazy check out full video, so may someone tell me here what everything he said about Brinny?

I'd say all the important stuff is right there in the OP.

I'm both happy and scared for JJ: while I'm happy that he's speaking out and showing love to his family (well, except Jamie :sipsip:), it could be very dangerous for him and for his family as well. The fans can be wild, and the media is already making headlines like "Britney's son says she wants to quit music". If he wants to speak out, great, but he should do it on his own terms and not by answering questions from fans.

On another note I hope he gets educated on using gay as an insult (he should watch that ad with Hilary Duff in it from a while back). He probably will be, considering a lot of us Britney fans are gay men lmao. I just hope they teach him kindly tho, he's only 13 after all.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Tony Spears said:

I'm both happy and scared for JJ: while I'm happy that he's speaking out and showing love to his family (well, except Jamie :sipsip:), it could be very dangerous for him and for his family as well. The fans can be wild, and the media is already making headlines like "Britney's son says she wants to quit music". If he wants to speak out, great, but he should do it on his own terms and not by answering questions from fans.

On another note I hope he gets educated on using gay as an insult (he should watch that ad with Hilary Duff in it from a while back). He probably will be, considering a lot of us Britney fans are gay men lmao. I just hope they teach him kindly tho, he's only 13 after all.

My guess is that he already knows that calling people gay as an insult isn't good behavior. But the fact is, boys still call each other gay all the time, that's just how things are. The difference is of course when to use it as an insult. Close friends can call each other all kinds of names (me and my friends throw the word "gay" around a lot between each other too) and it's considered harmless. Meanwhile people should know that calling strangers gay isn't ok in the same way.

But I'm sure Jayden will have to have a talk about that thing too while he's being taught proper online behavior, preferrably by his own parents rather than strangers online.

Yeah I used to use gay as an insult at school at his age too, mostly cause the other kids used it too, against me and each other. And I'm gay myself! (wasn't accepting it at the time, probably because of it tbh 💀). And god knows what kind of bullsh*t I would have been saying at that age online...

But hopefully it's gonna be something that he learns not to say, let's hope sooner rather than later. Britney's gonna be like "sweetie the gays love me and I love them, you're talking about making bank and I wouldn't make any without the gays so lemme teach you what not to say" :HAHA:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bretyna Speransky said:

(I have downloaded it if it will be deleted)...but... im lazy check out full video, so may someone tell me here what everything he said about Brinny?

I would have added only a few more things.

He read a question "is your mom being controlled" and he said "No, I don't know."

Then someone asked about the three dogs and he said that he thought it died but then "they" told him the dog person that comes to the house every week took it because "mom left it in the cage too long" this either sounds like a story they told a child to explain a dog dying without wanting to tell them it was dead, or not the full truth and what he remembers from whatever story he was told.

He also said his favorite songs were BOMT and Toxic, he listens to his dad's music, likes anime but Britney is "confused" by it, he's not a good singer but might want to produce music.

• Like 1

Britney song produced by Jayden here we come :yayy:

Let's talk about what he's really doing tho: he's kinda clickbaiting, saying he'll say stuff after he gets 5k followers or whatever, which I doubt he'd actually do. Jayden better promoter for himself than RCA has been for Britney in the past 8 years :4music:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2