Britney Reads Letters from The Zone

heather

40 minutes ago, heather said:

Honestly I don't even think it's a majority they're just the loudest. The rational fans either get bullied to not even want to comment or their comments go unnoticed because the loudmouths are too busy spamming her shit with their trash.

I think it would definitely calm down because then they'd only be able to talk their shit on exhell or twitter, and no one in the gp is checking for either of those things to have their opinion swayed.

It's sad if things will have to go all the way to the comment section being disabled because of a loud minority but I'll understand that decision. Shame Britney won't be able to see any of the sane people either then though. But maybe she checks other places like forums every now and then, for all we know she could be reading this site as well. Either way, I really hope she knows people like us are still out there and doesn't start hating her fanbase because of the loonies.

13 minutes ago, sairaannopee99 said:

It's sad if things will have to go all the way to the comment section being disabled because of a loud minority but I'll understand that decision. Shame Britney won't be able to see any of the sane people either then though. But maybe she checks other places like forums every now and then, for all we know she could be reading this site as well. Either way, I really hope she knows people like us are still out there and doesn't start hating her fanbase because of the loonies.

I think she definitely checks other places because all the TikTok videos and stuff from The Zone being posted on her IG. While I don't think Britney was the one searching out those posts, there's no way she didn't see them, you know what I mean? And if she's reading forums I hope it's this one and not exhell where all this bullshit began.

40 minutes ago, heather said:

I think she definitely checks other places because all the TikTok videos and stuff from The Zone being posted on her IG. While I don't think Britney was the one searching out those posts, there's no way she didn't see them, you know what I mean? And if she's reading forums I hope it's this one and not exhell where all this bullshit began.

Oh yeah, back in 2016 when I was looking for a place to talk about Britney and also get help for a problem I had, I came across this place and Exhell, there was a 50% chance I would have joined the latter, really glad I didn't and instead came here. This place is awesome even though it's barely alive nowadays. I've gotten to know some amazing people thanks to this forum and it's impacted my real life as well, but that's a whole another story. My point is, this place sums up what the B Army is about: a sort of a virtual family where people can connect and even make new friends, we stick more or less together even now when there's a near total news blackout.

Later I also gave Exhell a look and if I wasn't sure initially if I made the right choice, I sure was then. That place is a complete mess.

57 minutes ago, heather said:

6 minutes ago, sairaannopee99 said:

Oh yeah, back in 2016 when I was looking for a place to talk about Britney and also get help for a problem I had, I came across this place and Exhell, there was a 50% chance I would have joined the latter, really glad I didn't and instead came here. This place is awesome even though it's barely alive nowadays. I've gotten to know some amazing people thanks to this forum and it's impacted my real life as well, but that's a whole another story. My point is, this place sums up what the B Army is about: a sort of a virtual family where people can connect and even make new friends, we stick more or less together even now when there's a near total news blackout.

Later I also gave Exhell a look and if I wasn't sure initially if I made the right choice, I sure was then. That place is a complete mess.

I pray to God she never goes to Exhell, if she doesn’t hate her fans now, she for sure would after eyeing that place.

If there not hating on her, then their voicing all there psychotic theories about her life. Sadly, that’s the most known Britney forum.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, heather said:

Honestly I don't even think it's a majority they're just the loudest. The rational fans either get bullied to not even want to comment or their comments go unnoticed because the loudmouths are too busy spamming her shit with their trash.

I absolutely agree with you. They are just LOUD. But fortunately I've started to see more and more comments that actually defend Britney? I´ve the comments of some well known people from my contry that were very hurtful because thet were trying to be "funny", and they received soooo many responses that put them on their places, they even apologize for that..

• Like 3

2 hours ago, heather said:

I think it would definitely calm down because then they'd only be able to talk their shit on exhell or twitter, and no one in the gp is checking for either of those things to have their opinion swayed.

55 minutes ago, sairaannopee99 said:

35 minutes ago, Steph99 said:

I absolutely agree with you. They are just LOUD. But fortunately I've started to see more and more comments that actually defend Britney? I´ve the comments of some well known people from my contry that were very hurtful because thet were trying to be "funny", and they received soooo many responses that put them on their places, they even apologize for that..

There’s definitely a lot of love in the comments section.  And Sam defends her like mad, which I love to see. There’s some assholes, but no celeb section is free of them. I think the worst time was around when Domination was cancelled - comments got negative af then, but it seems to have quieted back down. 

@sairaannopee99 I started on Exhell - first fan forum I’d ever joined. There’s a few members who were/are awesome (not sure who’s still there or not, I don’t look), but overall it’s a chaotic hot mess. If they’re not tearing Britney down, they’re tearing each other down. It gets so nasty over there. Glad you’re here with us! Even though it hits dead spots, at least we aren’t giving each other a complex haha.