Britney Reads Letters from The Zone

heather

10 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Cute but she seems, idk,  off.

Anxiety. She knows she gonna get made fun of no matter what she does. Plus reading fan letters on video like this is kind of awkward for anyone to do, and that first message was really sad and probably made her feel even more anxious to get through the rest.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, heather said:

Anxiety. She knows she gonna get made fun of no matter what she does. Plus reading fan letters on video like this is kind of awkward for anyone to do, and that first message was really sad and probably made her feel even more anxious to get through the rest.

Yeah, that first letter was sad, on second watch, I notice as soon as she said cancer, her voice and demeanor changes, so that had to be it.

Why make herself uncomfortable physically tho, she’s in a cast, sit down girl.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sairaannopee99 said:

That was really sweet, but like @MonaLisa613 I wonder why she was standing up for the whole video considering she still has to wear the cast. She could have provably read more letters if she'd been more comfortable.

I think cast or not she still would have been rocking side to side like that, it's a nervous/anxious tick but I agree. She def could have been sitting and possibly appeared more relaxed while still showing her foot in a cast.

31 minutes ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

Maybe it’s just me, but I didn’t get any anxiety, just a bit of awkwardness. But this whole idea was awkward lmao. I thought she seemed fine, if a bit self-conscious, but nothing out of the ordinary for shy folk. 

I agree the whole thing start to finish is awkward but I do see some anxiety. I don't think it's bad or "proof" she's not ok some how, but this was an idea that never should have made it past the "hey what if you read some letters" stage.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

It gives a...I’d rather be doing anything else...vibe, lol

Yeah, but I'm glad she took the time to do it anyway, those people who wrote the letters will surely be extremely happy and I'm sure that's why Britney agreed to film the video.

3 minutes ago, sairaannopee99 said:

Yeah, but I'm glad she took the time to do it anyway, those people who wrote the letters will surely be extremely happy and I'm sure that's why Britney agreed to film the video.

Yeah, it was a sweet gesture, those fans must be ecstatic but I wonder how many Free Britney notes there were, lol, must of been a real task for whoever had to screen the letters before passing them onto her.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Yeah, it was a sweet gesture, those fans must be ecstatic but I wonder how many Free Britney notes there were, lol, must of been a real task for whoever had to screen the letters before passing them onto her.

Yeah, I've tried my luck twice. Once I mailed a letter to the Vegas address, the other time a fellow fan who attended the same concert's m&g I saw offered to deliver a printed letter. Both times I kept it safe and didn't write anything that might not pass the filter. I've no idea if she ever saw either of the letters but maybe she did see the latter one since the fan was able to give it to a staff member.

26 minutes ago, sairaannopee99 said:

Yeah, I've tried my luck twice. Once I mailed a letter to the Vegas address, the other time a fellow fan who attended the same concert's m&g I saw offered to deliver a printed letter. Both times I kept it safe and didn't write anything that might not pass the filter. I've no idea if she ever saw either of the letters but maybe she did see the latter one since the fan was able to give it to a staff member.

She prolly gets mailed tons of shit, i’m sure it’s impossible to go through everything, as for handing stuff to a staff member, only person I would trust to actually get it to her, is Fe.

6 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

She prolly gets mailed tons of shit, it’s prolly impossible to go through everything, as for handing stuff to a staff member, only person I would trust to actually get it to her, is Fe.

True, but there's always a chance, isn't there? Of course the best way will always be a face to face conversation with her, but I'm not gonna expect that any time soon. Even when she does return to perform, if the m&g's keep being so short yet so expensive, I'm not gonna waste my money on that.

1 hour ago, sairaannopee99 said:

True, but there's always a chance, isn't there? Of course the best way will always be a face to face conversation with her, but I'm not gonna expect that any time soon. Even when she does return to perform, if the m&g's keep being so short yet so expensive, I'm not gonna waste my money on that.

Yeah, of course there’s always a chance and I agree, I’d love to meet her but those m&g are so fucking expensive and worse, u never know what mood she’s gonna be in. I honestly feel like a fan would have a better experience just randomly running into her out on the street, where there is no pressure, no rushing to get through several fans and without her entire team hovering making both her and the fan uncomfortable.

3 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Yeah, of course there’s always a chance and I agree, I’d love to meet her but those m&g are so fucking expensive and worse, u never know what mood she’s gonna be in. I honestly feel like a fan would have a better experience just randomly running into her out on the street, where there is no pressure, no rushing to get through several fans and without her entire team hovering making both her and the fan uncomfortable.

I think that running into her on the street would be the best case scenario as well. I don't think it feels as much of a job to her because she can choose if she wants to talk or not, there's just her, the fan and possibly a bodyguard or two so the atmosphere is more laid back. In that way, the people who live close to where she frequently goes are lucky.

31 minutes ago, sairaannopee99 said:

I think that running into her on the street would be the best case scenario as well. I don't think it feels as much of a job to her because she can choose if she wants to talk or not, there's just her, the fan and possibly a bodyguard or two so the atmosphere is more laid back. In that way, the people who live close to where she frequently goes are lucky.

Laid back is definitely the ticket with her along with treating her like a regular person, a fan can’t go all fan on her.

Now of course, there are scenarios where u leave her alone, for example, I would never approach her if I saw her out with her kids.

9 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Laid back is definitely the ticket with her along with treating her like a regular person, a fan can’t go all fan on her.

Now of course, there are scenarios where u leave her alone, for example, I would never approach her if I saw her out with her kids.

Same, I'd only approach her if she was by herself or with just the bodyguards. Even that is IF I managed to contain my excitement first, after all I wouldn't wanna seem like a crazy person, I'm sure she's had to deal with enough people like that.

3 hours ago, heather said:

I agree the whole thing start to finish is awkward but I do see some anxiety. I don't think it's bad or "proof" she's not ok some how, but this was an idea that never should have made it past the "hey what if you read some letters" stage.

Yeah, especially since all she said was “Thanks [NAME].” At the end of the video I was like, “ ... ok.”

17 hours ago, heather said:

Definitely. I do the same rocking side to side-thing when my anxiety is bad. I made the mistake of looking at the comments - it's disgusting. I'm still pro-"turn off the comment section on Instagram".

I thought the video was cute to be honest! It's sweet of her to actually make a video, even-though she knows the hate comments she'll get. But maybe it will inspire her to write a new letter to her fans. I miss those!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aleks said:

Definitely. I do the same rocking side to side-thing when my anxiety is bad. I made the mistake of looking at the comments - it's disgusting. I'm still pro-"turn off the comment section on Instagram".

I thought the video was cute to be honest! It's sweet of her to actually make a video, even-though she knows the hate comments she'll get. But maybe it will inspire her to write a new letter to her fans. I miss those!

Comments are fucking vile, I mean, who needs haters, when u have people who claim to be fans saying such hateful things.

Some comments are like a broken fucking record too, esp. regarding her appearance, I can easily dig up pics from 2000 when her hair is a hot mess or she has the heavy black eye makeup, that’s just who she is. I happen to love the fact that she’s not a Barbie doll looking perfect 24-7.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Aleks said:

I would LOVE it if they turned the comments off. Imagine how many cry babies screaming conspiracy there would be because they couldn't call Britney crazy and say she needs to brush her hair/wash her face!

I think the intention behind it was definitely sweet. She's at least TRYING to connect with fans, even though there's some fucking nutbags out there that make us all look loony, and I also wish she'd write a letter again. TBH I would have preferred that, h er acknowledge The Zone and the fan letters she received to the video that left her vulnerable to the internets trash.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, heather said:

I would LOVE it if they turned the comments off. Imagine how many cry babies screaming conspiracy there would be because they couldn't call Britney crazy and say she needs to brush her hair/wash her face!

I think the intention behind it was definitely sweet. She's at least TRYING to connect with fans, even though there's some fucking nutbags out there that make us all look loony, and I also wish she'd write a letter again. TBH I would have preferred that, h er acknowledge The Zone and the fan letters she received to the video that left her vulnerable to the internets trash.

People said she didn’t care about The Zone, the letters people wrote and so on. But who could blame her? That’s the same people that are bullying her in her comment sections. It must be difficult for her to WANT to interact with a fan base where the majority are shitty no-life people who bully her and spread insane conspiracy theories.

But don’t you all think things would, at some level, calm down a bit if they took away the comment sections? That’s the number one platform for Britney-bullying. 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Aleks said:

People said she didn’t care about The Zone, the letters people wrote and so on. But who could blame her? That’s the same people that are bullying her in her comment sections. It must be difficult for her to WANT to interact with a fan base where the majority are shitty no-life people who bully her and spread insane conspiracy theories.

But don’t you all think things would, at some level, calm down a bit if they took away the comment sections? That’s the number one platform for Britney-bullying. 

Honestly I don't even think it's a majority they're just the loudest. The rational fans either get bullied to not even want to comment or their comments go unnoticed because the loudmouths are too busy spamming her shit with their trash.

I think it would definitely calm down because then they'd only be able to talk their shit on exhell or twitter, and no one in the gp is checking for either of those things to have their opinion swayed.

• Like 3