Britney’s perfumes discontinued?!?!?!

MonaLisa613

Someone on Exhell posted that they called Eilizabeth Arden’s number to inquire about the perfumes cuz they’ve been really hard to find and that the person from EA said that Brit’s perfumes along with Mariah Carey have been discontinued as of 2020!!

This better be bullshit, Fantasy and Midnifht Fantasy are still my signature scents!!!

1 hour ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Someone on Exhell posted that they called Eilizabeth Arden’s number to inquire about the perfumes cuz they’ve been really hard to find and that the person from EA said that Brit’s perfumes along with Mariah Carey have been discontinued as of 2020!!

This better be bullshit, Fantasy and Midnifht Fantasy are still my signature scents!!!

That's interesting. I'm not sure about why they would end Mariah unless it was seeing poor sales. I wouldn't blame them for wanting to walk away from Britney now since its getting hot in the press with #freebritney movement. Its not great from a PR perspective to keep working with her if she's on hiatus and going through the legal maneuverings of her conservatorship. If this is true maybe they'll revisit her line somewhere in the future if and once everything settles.

4 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

You would check out mine country eshops, maybe we have here still this. 

Honesty Britney fantasy and midnight are still about in n. Ireland Britney has had about over 40 different perfumes she has about 2 new ones a year they never stand the the test of time and because she's not a big star people don't think to buy her perfume i don't see them getting rid of fantasy it's been going for 15 years witch is amazing 

4 hours ago, Garyowens1926 said:

Honesty Britney fantasy and midnight are still about in n. Ireland Britney has had about over 40 different perfumes she has about 2 new ones a year they never stand the the test of time and because she's not a big star people don't think to buy her perfume i don't see them getting rid of fantasy it's been going for 15 years witch is amazing 

Well here in the US she’s been a top seller in celeb fragrances since Curious, so it’s a lil shocking they’d discontinue.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, btmyhbrit99 said:

That's interesting. I'm not sure about why they would end Mariah unless it was seeing poor sales. I wouldn't blame them for wanting to walk away from Britney now since its getting hot in the press with #freebritney movement. Its not great from a PR perspective to keep working with her if she's on hiatus and going through the legal maneuverings of her conservatorship. If this is true maybe they'll revisit her line somewhere in the future if and once everything settles.

I’m sure companies are writing off the free Britney movement as just some psycho conspiracy theorists even majority of media is writing it off as that,  so I doubt that’s the reason. If anything, I wouldn’t be surprised if they ain’t getting paid, just like Jamie tried to do with Brand Sense.

• Like 2

I’m really wondering if the Elizabeth Arden rep meant that certain ones are being discontinued, not the whole line. I read the original comment and they didn’t make the distinction, but I can’t fathom them just dropping her lines. Her perfumes are still a billion dollar business for them (in a time when most other celeb fragrances are tanking). 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Yeah, that’s why it’s weird.

As a default I don't trust anything from exhale without undeniable proof. It makes no sense to discontinue one of their biggest sellers while simultaneously releasing a new fragrance unless they're moving to a different company.

• Like 2

On 2/20/2020 at 7:07 AM, MonaLisa613 said:

I’m sure companies are writing off the free Britney movement as just some psycho conspiracy theorists even majority of media is writing it off as that,  so I doubt that’s the reason. If anything, I wouldn’t be surprised if they ain’t getting paid, just like Jamie tried to do with Brand Sense.

I guess that makes sense too.