Britney Broke A Bone in Her Foot!

heather

49 minutes ago, heather said:

I just saw that Maddie fractured her wrist, too. Not a good month for the Spears women apparently!

Damn, did someone unleash a curse on the Spears family or something?

21 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Omg ya’ll, I can’t 🤦🏻‍♀️ at the cult portion of the freebritney movement trying to turn her broken foot into some conspiracy, my lord, not everything is an evil plot, lol

I'm not even gonna bother to check the comments at this point. If Britney seems ok they yell ""conspiracy", if she's in the hospital, same thing. I had enough of reading them once I started seeing people saying they wish her father dies so she can get out of the c-ship. Even though I don't like Jamie he's still Britney's father and I don't think he deserves to die for controlling Britney. Yet another reason not to support the #freebritney movement.

24 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Omg ya’ll, I can’t 🤦🏻‍♀️ at the cult portion of the freebritney movement trying to turn her broken foot into some conspiracy, my lord, not everything is an evil plot, lol

Good god these people are real morons that do nothing to help their useless "cause".

12 minutes ago, heather said:

Good god these people are real morons that do nothing to help their useless "cause".

I know, at this point, they really are like a cult, they even spend their hours on social media “fair-gaming” people just like Scientologists, lol

We all want Britney free but there is a right way to show support and a wrong way and the wrong way is making us all look like lunatics. At the end of the day, it’s up to the judge and no amount of uproar is gonna have an effect on her decision.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, sairaannopee99 said:

I'm not even gonna bother to check the comments at this point. If Britney seems ok they yell ""conspiracy", if she's in the hospital, same thing. I had enough of reading them once I started seeing people saying they wish her father dies so she can get out of the c-ship. Even though I don't like Jamie he's still Britney's father and I don't think he deserves to die for controlling Britney. Yet another reason not to support the #freebritney movement.

Yeah, wishing death on Jamie was wrong, I don’t like the dude either but like u said that’s still her dad, while I’m sure she has a difficult relationship with him, I’m also sure she doesn’t wish him dead and would be disgusted at the fans saying it. Harassing JL was wrong too, some even started to turn on sweetheart Fe for filming a clip for the zone, they’re out of control!!

14 minutes ago, Steph99 said:

Poor Britney! Does anyone know how much time of recovery that usually takes?

It can take up to several months depending on the severity, but it's a common break for dancers and typically always heals well and they can go on to dance again so I'm sure she'll be fine.

• Awesome 1