Taryn Manning Says She's "Worried'' About Britney

Steph99

57 minutes ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

Speaking of Brian - what happened to him? Do we know if he’s still in her life? I understand he despises the limelight and I honestly can’t blame him (especially when your sibling is the princess of pop herself), but I’m curious because I forgot about him. Britney seemed to love being around her niece/his daughter so much. Lexi, was it?

I've seen pictures of Bryan/Lexie with Jamie Lynn and Lynne. I think the last time they were all pictured together was this  post.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

21 hours ago, sairaannopee99 said:

POM definitely lasted too long, but I'm still glad she did that final tour though, I would have never been able to go all the way to Vegas to see her, Sweden however is close enough for me so I finally got to see her live for the first time in my life.

I'm so happy you got to see her!! I´ve been saving A LOT to go to Vegas to see her. I couldn't afford it when she came to South America, so I was planning to see Domination..well...maybe some other time :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steph99 said:

I'm so happy you got to see her!! I´ve been saving A LOT to go to Vegas to see her. I couldn't afford it when she came to South America, so I was planning to see Domination..well...maybe some other time :)

Thanks! And don't worry, your time will come, and when it does, I bet you'll have the time of your life.