Taryn Manning Says She's "Worried'' About Britney

Steph99

I wonder what prompted her tho, were fans tweeting her FreeBritney stuff like they were with Cher cuz we need people to be concerned about the right thing, which is the shady cship, not falling for team cships narrative, u know???

I hate to sound dramatic but it would be nice if we could get like a proof of life pap pic, when’s the last time we’ve seen her out, her insta posts can be from any time. It was this time last year that she was sent away, so I can’t help but feel paranoid, lol

• Like 3

When the freebritney nutcases are spamming people's social media with their bullshit, they're bound to speak out to quiet them. Speaking out does nothing but get fans attention. Sorry, but it's true. No celebrity is going to be able to help Britney by tweeting about it or posting an Instagram picture. Her team doesn't give one flying fuck about online noise, to them it's more people talking about Britney. Any publicity is good publicity. The ONLY thing that can help Britney is BRITNEY herself standing up for herself and making moves to end it. Public support probably helps her feel stronger, but ultimately SHE is the only one that can do something about what's going on. And I 100% believe she's making those moves.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, heather said:

SHE is the only one that can do something about what's going on. And I 100% believe she's making those moves.

I agree. I read a lot of comments made by the #freebritney fans, that were absolutely mad because Britney doesn't give a f.. her freedom since she doesn't even appear on court..lol.

I think she, in some way or another is doing what she has to do. We just have to keep waiting..

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, heather said:

When the freebritney nutcases are spamming people's social media with their bullshit, they're bound to speak out to quiet them. Speaking out does nothing but get fans attention. Sorry, but it's true. No celebrity is going to be able to help Britney by tweeting about it or posting an Instagram picture. Her team doesn't give one flying fuck about online noise, to them it's more people talking about Britney. Any publicity is good publicity. The ONLY thing that can help Britney is BRITNEY herself standing up for herself and making moves to end it. Public support probably helps her feel stronger, but ultimately SHE is the only one that can do something about what's going on. And I 100% believe she's making those moves.

Well they do care about online noise a lil bit otherwise, both Jamie and Lou wouldn’t have taken legal action against two fans but in regards to the cship ending, sadly your right, it’s up to Britney and honestly I’m not hopeful cuz she’s tried to get out of it a few times since it started, plus it seems like it’s her against all of them, even Ingham who was appointed to be her advocate seems to working against her.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Steph99 said:

I agree. I read a lot of comments made by the #freebritney fans, that were absolutely mad because Britney doesn't give a f.. her freedom since she doesn't even appear on court..lol.

I think she, in some way or another is doing what she has to do. We just have to keep waiting..

Yup, they're fucking idiots that make their whole "cause" laughable because they don't bother to actually look into shit and just go off each others nonsense. It will be a LONG process for this thing to end, and it maybe never actually end completely but with some sort of agreement both parties are happy with.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Well they do care about online noise a lil bit otherwise, both Jamie and Lou wouldn’t have taken legal action against two fans but in regards to the cship ending, sadly your right, it’s up to Britney and honestly I’m not hopeful cuz she’s tried to get out of it a few times since it started, plus it seems like it’s her against all of them, even Ingham who was appointed to be her advocate seems to working against her.

True, but they're not going to go after celebrities and make it a bigger deal, you know what I'm saying? They're trying to "silence" fans because they actually can, but trying to "silence" a celebrity will only cause more attention. With people like Cher and Miley, they tweet about it for a day or two and then what? Back to business as usual, so her team couldn't give less of a fuck about celebrities who speak out. Fans who spam freebritney, make up lies, and try to ruin their reputations are another story and something they can actually do something about.

In the beginning of course she tried to get out of it but she hasn't tried for a good 9, 10 years since that for a reason. Maybe she was "defeated" and just went with the flow, or maybe she actually WAS ok with the situation, because no one can deny we saw Britney living her best life and having a GREAT time for years after the conservatorship. Only recently shit changed, and I agree her court appointed lawyer doesn't seem to be on her side, but that still can't stop Britney from being the one to help herself. Plus she has her mother now. Ending the conservatorship, or coming to some kind of agreement where both Britney and her team are happy is going to be a very long process, everyone seems to want answers and change to happen immediately and when it doesn't they scream Britney doesn't care, or corruption, or any other stupid bullshit when they just don't understand the legality of what is actually going on.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, heather said:

True, but they're not going to go after celebrities and make it a bigger deal, you know what I'm saying? They're trying to "silence" fans because they actually can, but trying to "silence" a celebrity will only cause more attention. With people like Cher and Miley, they tweet about it for a day or two and then what? Back to business as usual, so her team couldn't give less of a fuck about celebrities who speak out. Fans who spam freebritney, make up lies, and try to ruin their reputations are another story and something they can actually do something about.

In the beginning of course she tried to get out of it but she hasn't tried for a good 9, 10 years since that for a reason. Maybe she was "defeated" and just went with the flow, or maybe she actually WAS ok with the situation, because no one can deny we saw Britney living her best life and having a GREAT time for years after the conservatorship. Only recently shit changed, and I agree her court appointed lawyer doesn't seem to be on her side, but that still can't stop Britney from being the one to help herself. Plus she has her mother now. Ending the conservatorship, or coming to some kind of agreement where both Britney and her team are happy is going to be a very long process, everyone seems to want answers and change to happen immediately and when it doesn't they scream Britney doesn't care, or corruption, or any other stupid bullshit when they just don't understand the legality of what is actually going on.

Yeah from what I’ve read about these things there hard to get and even harder to end, so anyone who thinks this thing can end at the drop of a hat is delusional and we have seen her happy many times since it was put in place especially during the period when Brian was apparently the one watching over her instead of her dad. Maybe she’s just tired of coping with  it, maybe her age is playing a part and she wants to live the rest of her life on her own terms, maybe her sons age are playing a part, once they turn 18, they will officially have more rights than her, that’s gotta feel humiliating, whatever made the tide turn, I’m glad it did and I hope Lynne is indeed on her side cuz we still don’t really know if she’s trying to help Britney or just wants to be kept in the loop.

We obviously don’t know what she’s doing behind the scenes to try to get out but I can’t blame fans who get upset when she doesn’t go to these court dates esp. important ones, like wouldn’t she wanna be there when the results of the investigation and results of her evaluation are revealed?? Her not going does give the appearance that she doesn’t care even if she does.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, heather said:

In the beginning of course she tried to get out of it but she hasn't tried for a good 9, 10 years since that for a reason. Maybe she was "defeated" and just went with the flow, or maybe she actually WAS ok with the situation, because no one can deny we saw Britney living her best life and having a GREAT time for years after the conservatorship.

So true. It's not like she was in jail all the time, I think she just got used to that situation and tried to live her life and yeah, we've seen her happy sometimes. Although I'm sure it bothered her all the time, like she wished she could just go shopping whenever she wants and just be independent. 

But anyway, we don't have much information on how the c-ship bothered her in her private life.

It changed a lot in her career, her image. They did a good job with Circus, but after that there was too much in control and I think her image has become boring. There was almost no Britney in Britney, and not because she's changed that much, it was just that they didn't let her speak freely. They knew they're using her for money and they were afraid that if they let her speak, she will get them in trouble.

But it all turned into an own goal. She's become less profitable and now, as you can see, they try to sell perfumes or that experience thing at the same time without even Britney involved. Desperate much? :surethingg:

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Nickey said:

So true. It's not like she was in jail all the time, I think she just got used to that situation and tried to live her life and yeah, we've seen her happy sometimes. Although I'm sure it bothered her all the time, like she wished she could just go shopping whenever she wants and just be independent. 

But anyway, we don't have much information on how the c-ship bothered her in her private life.

It changed a lot in her career, her image. They did a good job with Circus, but after that there was too much in control and I think her image has become boring. There was almost no Britney in Britney, and not because she's changed that much, it was just that they didn't let her speak freely. They knew they're using her for money and they were afraid that if they let her speak, she will get them in trouble.

But it all turned into an own goal. She's become less profitable and now, as you can see, they try to sell perfumes or that experience thing at the same time without even Britney involved. Desperate much? :surethingg:

I swear they are pimping that Zone more than they did Glory and the fact that Britney still has not made an appearance kinda speaks volumes, I honesty feel like the reason they’re having to do things without her is cuz she’s refusing to work until it’s on her own her terms, in other words, in control of her life again.

Britney IS the product, without her they ain’t gonna make much of a profit so they’re grasping at straws.

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Yeah from what I’ve read about these things there hard to get and even harder to end, so anyone who thinks this thing can end at the drop of a hat is delusional and we have seen her happy many times since it was put in place especially during the period when Brian was apparently the one watching over her instead of her dad. Maybe she’s just tired of coping with  it, maybe her age is playing a part and she wants to live the rest of her life on her own terms, maybe her sons age are playing a part, once they turn 18, they will officially have more rights than her, that’s gotta feel humiliating, whatever made the tide turn, I’m glad it did and I hope Lynne is indeed on her side cuz we still don’t really know if she’s trying to help Britney or just wants to be kept in the loop.

We obviously don’t know what she’s doing behind the scenes to try to get out but I can’t blame fans who get upset when she doesn’t go to these court dates esp. important ones, like wouldn’t she wanna be there when the results of the investigation and results of her evaluation are revealed?? Her not going does give the appearance that she doesn’t care even if she does.

Honestly, Britney has a history of not showing up to court (remember her custody battle?) so it's really no surprise to me that she doesn't show up. I also think she only cares about the ones that are actually important, I mean, even Lynne didn't show to the January one and her lawyer was there via video so that one wasn't important as we all thought.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Nickey said:

I agree with @MonaLisa613 that I feel like Britney is straight up refusing to work until she gets whatever it is she really wants to get back. I'm sure Britney has/had a lot more freedom than what gets spread around all over the internet, we saw that with our own eyes for years. But clearly something caused a riff between Britney and her team within the last year, and at least on Britney's side it put a halt to anything she wanted to do career wise so now they're desperately scrambling to keep the money flowing.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I swear they are pimping that Zone more than they did Glory and the fact that Britney still has not made an appearance kinda speaks volumes, I honesty feel like the reason they’re having to do things without her is cuz she’s refusing to work until it’s on her own her terms, in other words, in control of her life again.

Britney IS the product, without her they ain’t gonna make much of a profit so they’re grasping at straws.

I feel the same way. I really hope that's why she's not involved because it would mean that sooner or later she'll get the advantage over her team when it comes to making decisions about her career. An artist should by default be the one who makes the final choices anyway, can't wait for the day Britney gets back the artistic freedom she deserves.

7 minutes ago, heather said:

Honestly, Britney has a history of not showing up to court (remember her custody battle?) so it's really no surprise to me that she doesn't show up. I also think she only cares about the ones that are actually important, I mean, even Lynne didn't show to the January one and her lawyer was there via video so that one wasn't important as we all thought.

That’s true, although, I do remember her making attempts but the pap sitch was massively out of control.

Heres hoping she doesn't have to actually be there in order for progress to happen.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, heather said:

I agree with @MonaLisa613 that I feel like Britney is straight up refusing to work until she gets whatever it is she really wants to get back. I'm sure Britney has/had a lot more freedom than what gets spread around all over the internet, we saw that with our own eyes for years. But clearly something caused a riff between Britney and her team within the last year, and at least on Britney's side it put a halt to anything she wanted to do career wise so now they're desperately scrambling to keep the money flowing.

I've read it somewhere that around 2015-2016  her brother stepped in for a while to replace (?) Jamie and Britney could have some more freedom than before. And yeah, it's easy to see by pics or vids of her in 2016, for a while she seemed happy and almost back to her old self. 2017 was fine also but in 2018 it all got messy, she got ticks on stage, "where are we", cancelled M&Gs and more and more stuff that finally led us to #freeBritney.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Nickey said:

I've read it somewhere that around 2015-2016  her brother stepped in for a while to replace (?) Jamie and Britney could have some more freedom than before. And yeah, it's easy to see by pics or vids of her in 2016, for a while she seemed happy and almost back to her old self. 2017 was fine also but in 2018 it all got messy, she got ticks on stage, "where are we", cancelled M&Gs and more and more stuff that finally led us to #freeBritney.

Bryan stepped in to help with Vegas around that time and yes 2015-2017 was a great time for Britney, so I think people just put two and two together and assumed he was stepping into Jamie's place but that's never been confirmed as far as I know. We also have to remember that Jamie hasn't been present in Britney's personal life for quite some time, too. He was there for professional shit like Vegas and any promo but he wasn't living with her, he wasn't there day to day, he was off in Louisiana most of the time. That, too, probably contributed to Britney's personality at that moment, because I'm sure she felt a bit of a burden off her back not having her dad breathing down her neck all the time, you know? I think by 2018 she was tired of Piece Of Me as a whole and like always her team was milking it to the last drop which caused a lot of the complaints you're talking about. She was SO much more relaxed and excited for Domination with the previews we saw (let's not count that announcement, that was a mess that wasn't her fault). We know Britney gets bored quickly and Piece Of Me went on for entirely too long.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, heather said:

Bryan stepped in to help with Vegas around that time and yes 2015-2017 was a great time for Britney, so I think people just put two and two together and assumed he was stepping into Jamie's place but that's never been confirmed as far as I know. We also have to remember that Jamie hasn't been present in Britney's personal life for quite some time, too. He was there for professional shit like Vegas and any promo but he wasn't living with her, he wasn't there day to day, he was off in Louisiana most of the time. That, too, probably contributed to Britney's personality at that moment, because I'm sure she felt a bit of a burden off her back not having her dad breathing down her neck all the time, you know? I think by 2018 she was tired of Piece Of Me as a whole and like always her team was milking it to the last drop which caused a lot of the complaints you're talking about. She was SO much more relaxed and excited for Domination with the previews we saw (let's not count that announcement, that was a mess that wasn't her fault). We know Britney gets bored quickly and Piece Of Me went on for entirely too long.

POM definitely lasted too long, but I'm still glad she did that final tour though, I would have never been able to go all the way to Vegas to see her, Sweden however is close enough for me so I finally got to see her live for the first time in my life.

Just now, sairaannopee99 said:

POM definitely lasted too long, but I'm still glad she did that final tour though, I would have never been able to go all the way to Vegas to see her, Sweden however is close enough for me so I finally got to see her live for the first time in my life.

I think if she would have toured with Glory rather than just added more Vegas dates and then eventually that tour, it would have been a lot better for her. I think she was just getting burnt out and tired of doing the same show (except for the few changes over the years) over and over again. I'm glad you got to see it though!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, heather said:

I think if she would have toured with Glory rather than just added more Vegas dates and then eventually that tour, it would have been a lot better for her. I think she was just getting burnt out and tired of doing the same show (except for the few changes over the years) over and over again. I'm glad you got to see it though!

I think we all would have rather had a Glory world tour, the album deserved it. And yeah, I did sense her being bored when performing the classics, definitely can't blame her for that, I would have been bored too if I was in her shoes.

1 minute ago, sairaannopee99 said:

Same, i live in the US and still would have never been able to afford to go to Vegas, so I’m grateful for the Atlantic City show, even my mom noticed the ticks and constant hair touching tho, lol, but she still put on a great show. Despite the breaks, POM, was the longest stage show she’s done, I can def see her being bored of it, I think even Domination was too soon.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Same, i live in the US and still would have never been able to afford to go to Vegas, so I’m grateful for the Atlantic City show, even my mom noticed the ticks and constant hair touching tho, lol, but she still put on a great show. Despite the breaks, POM, was the longest stage show she’s done, I can def see her being bored of it, I think even Domination was too soon.

She's only performed here in Finland like once during her entire career so I'm not gonna expect her to perform here again, good thing she seems to like Sweden though, it's really easy to travel there from here.

Speaking of Brian - what happened to him? Do we know if he’s still in her life? I understand he despises the limelight and I honestly can’t blame him (especially when your sibling is the princess of pop herself), but I’m curious because I forgot about him. Britney seemed to love being around her niece/his daughter so much. Lexi, was it?